Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KH1984

Posting about preordering their fucking sausage roll book and Disney shit in last 15 minutes when in last half hour three people have been murdered in Nottingham and a major incident declared ……read the fucking room you cunts
Exactly this. We have a construction site close to the cordon and today the staff there were frightened to turn up to work. It’s heartbreaking and just shows how out of touch they really are now!

Reactions: 6

PattiQueenB

What have I missed?
Are you saying there is another desperate moron who'll happily allow his peanut butter tombstone teeth near them??
🤢 ewwwww

I need a little lay down 😳
Blimey, where have you been!! You don't even need Tattle for this one, just Google '' ladbaby affair''!

• Wow
  • Haha

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Posting about preordering their fucking sausage roll book and Disney shit in last 15 minutes when in last half hour three people have been murdered in Nottingham and a major incident declared ……read the fucking room you cunts
They don't care about anyone apart from themselves. So bad that they've not even mentioned it when it's practically on their door step
---
They don't care about anyone apart from themselves. So bad that they've not even mentioned it when it's practically on their door step
---

Trussy55

Tbh I don’t know why people are adamant it is or isn’t him. At the end of the day it’s no one else's business but his and Rox if he cheats on her. Do I agree with cheating? No. But at the same time I’m not getting involved in anyone else's relationship. There isn’t enough hours in a day to worry if some cretin is cheating on his wife in public when he is fairly well known.
It's an opinion site and I give mine 2 minutes a day...

As for no one else's business I would usually agree but when their MO is all about selling themselves as the perfect family.

Pointing out hypocrisy is I think valid.

Cheers.

Lozza85

So glad I’ve found this thread. Had the displeasure of bumping into both of them today in the corner shop. They live round the corner from me and I cannot stand either of them.

• Wow

Trussy55

"Cuddling into her" almost makes it sound like a friendly encounter. He is groping her arse from behind, then his hands slide to the front and over her thighs and bum again. He is gross 🤢🤢🤢
In fairness...At least he didn't ask the girl to do stupid dances and start gurning at the camera or pretend she is cleaning the toilet..

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Is that them gone to Turkey so he can get a proper hair transplant and so she can get Turkey Teeth. I believe it's his 3rd & her 4th & this is before the summer holidays. Defo a gifted holiday as it says Ad on their story
Now this is the sorta stuff that annoys me about them. Not only can they probably afford a decent holiday, but they get a gifted one in school holidays. There’s many of us that work our asses off weekly just to provide a roof over our head and food on the table and can’t afford even a cheap weekend away. Those that save and save for months and even years just to take their kids away for a few days feel like they have to take their kids out of school for a week because it’s cheaper than school hols

• Heart
Fair enough all about opinions...In what way do you think they are ill matched ??...You think he is too good for her or vice versa...Or is it the personalities ??

Not sure she would be so outgoing in certain Company..
I can’t quite put my finger on it but they don’t look like a particularly happy coupling, it all looks forced , they act more like brother and sister than lovers ….there’s no flow with them even working partnerships seem more at ease than these two , i think it’s just cos it’s all so fake.

I agree with a previous poster think it might be a podcast they see themselves as the next Chris and Rosie Ramsey ….which they ain’t 🙈

Trussy55

Superfans of these two are beyond saving.. Just hope Jimmy Krankie doesn't get sloshed one night and tell them all to play on the Motorway.

Funny thing about rich people like these is they generally hire top Accountants to save them paying the Tax they arguably should...Registering different companies etc and yet many of the People they purportedly help pay full Tax and have to use Food banks.

All bizarre.

Trussy55

They’ve marked it as an AD on the description.
The comments are crazy, everyone wishing them a great time! How lucky the boys are to go away! Yeah if it’s all handed to you on a plate 🤬
Their followers are thick as mince...Two chancers from a marketing background that wouldn't pee on these pitiful types desperate to be part of something and willing to pay for it.

Their followers probably saw Rolf Harris stroke a dog on Animal Hospital and won't believe he was a deviant.

Lolly52

I don't know much about these fools, but every now and then they pop up on instagram. Omgoodness, is that their thing, her acting like a demented cow and him grinning at the camera, if so what the heck is the attraction of them? Absolutely stupid!

Reactions: 5

notfake

Chatty Member
Just watched Türkiye video on Facebook. 1) undeclared #ad 2) looked at prices for next year same time - £1,800 + per person!!!!
They’ve marked it as an AD on the description.
The comments are crazy, everyone wishing them a great time! How lucky the boys are to go away! Yeah if it’s all handed to you on a plate 🤬

• Wow

Trussy55

He's been pranked with permanent eyebrows again......Give us strength.......oooooh he is all shocked.

What kind of people pay for this ??......Done to death..