Ladbaby #4 Tory rancid festering greedy runts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to take the initiative and start a new thread.
Title found from @phutton44 s comment.

recap-
their still universally disliked
their grifting hard to get companies to notice them.
Beggy Mitchell has lost her ITS contract
Anyone have anything else to add??

Reactions: 5
Beggy Mitchell's at the max to stay relevant .
They are desperate for ITV & BBC to reach out to them for work.

Reactions: 4
They are putting out less & less content says something doesn't it !!!! Wonder what they will bring out next other than the book!!!!

Reactions: 1
I reckon they will move to London. The reason why they moved to Nottingham was all lies anyway!! The only reason they moved back to Nottingham is because the mansions are cheaper in Nottingham than what they were in Hemel Hempstead. Nothing to do with the reasons they said. All their lies & fakeness & his cheating have well & truly started to catch up with them finally !!!! The brand will be a distant memory for most soon

Reactions: 9
😂 oh this post has tickled me. Beggy Mitchell 😅
That was me that started that lol #beggymitchell
---
Does she get dressed in the dark? Her fashion sense is getting worse by the day no wonder ITS dropped her !!!
---
Does she get dressed in the dark? Her fashion sense is getting worse by the day no wonder ITS dropped her !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That was me that started that lol #beggymitchell
---
---
I know I shouldn't but I am starting to feel a bit sorry for her...

The act looks desperate...She looks unhappy and she seems to have aged terribly in the last few months...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know I shouldn't but I am starting to feel a bit sorry for her...

The act looks desperate...She looks unhappy and she seems to have aged terribly in the last few months...
I certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for her she brought it all on herself!!! She must know that nothing lasts forever !!!

Reactions: 6
I certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for her she brought it all on herself!!! She must know that nothing lasts forever !!!
Gone from thinking she will get a regular slot on Lorraine ..Losing her ITS fashion line...No more regular products to endorse...Or free holidays and no chair at the Brits..While seeing her Husband fondling average Anna.

Now a couple of virtual lepers reduced to recycling old videos..Bragging about meetings (Who brags about meetings??) and having to flog some crappy sausage roll stories to gullible no life losers .

I feel a bit sorry for her...Because she is a needy wannabe watching herself getting cancelled slowly

Reactions: 11