Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trussy55

Interesting that @Trussy55 called me out for having an opinion in here yet this is literally the only thread you comment on. Yes I did check, yes I have no life, and yes, I will continue to comment after made to feel like I’m not allowed to have an opinion on somebody. No I’m not Rox, or Mark for that matter. Just someone who sees things objectively and doesn’t let hatred cloud my judgement. I will continue to comment my opinion. I don’t like them, I don’t particularly agree with what they stand for but I also agree that they don’t need to show us everything whilst they get vilified for showing us everything. The same stands with most people/threads I follow. Every single person I follow is damned if they do, damned if they don’t
I only go on social media a few minutes a day....Happened on this thread...

Helluva long post..You don't need to explain yourself or get over sensitive..My opinion should mean nothing to you....

No one is objective we all carry a certain bias..I don't like grifters.

Keep well and don't get upset over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

broadname

My god it’s not even bruised or swollen (even with a bad sprain/ligament damage you would expect a lot of swelling/bruising) if it is a publicity stunt then that’s disgusting wasting NHS resources for nothing.

Trussy55

Good to see that she recycles the bags that people send the fan Friday stuff in.....
She has the right dress on...Crap on Crap.

Can't believe People pay to watch a gurning blob act stupid with the same recycled boring stuff.

Losers.

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Decided to take the initiative and start a new thread.
Title found from @phutton44 s comment.

recap-
their still universally disliked
their grifting hard to get companies to notice them.
Beggy Mitchell has lost her ITS contract
Anyone have anything else to add??

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Just seen that Naked Attraction are looking for celebs .Maybe Rox could sign up if she leaves Mark anytime soon 🤔 👀 😏 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

Trussy55

Hoping the lack of traffic on this thread is because they seem to be losing relevance..

They seem to have had their 15 minutes it seems.

Trussy55

Of course their book is going to do well.. Ten thousand adults with the mental age of ten think they are a normal down to earth family and will cough up readies for the turd out of their toilet.

Dare say they could be Xmas number 1 for the next thirty years if it wasn't detrimental to her health all the crap they take for it...Just how it is.

I'm guessing no one wanted to work with them this year on a Christmas single . Also they say about fake news !!! They most definitely earn money from those Christmas singles!!! Also they've done this announcement to cleary stay relevant & get into the news !!!
All true but what a fucking relief I can listen to the radio in December again 😂😂😂😂

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Whatever floats your boat but it’s a bit like joining a vegan forum and banging on how much you rate miller and Carter…
Ok, so basically what you are saying is, I can have an opinion on here as long as it is in agreement with the majority? I can personally (and do often) dislike people without pulling apart every single thing they do or say. I literally said I was playing devils advocate as I knew it may be a different opinion to others. I only saw a few comments that I PERSONALLY felt differently about. For example people complaining that they had a meeting in the middle of the day whilst their kids are at school like they are somehow neglecting their kids. It becomes nasty when accusations of neglecting kids comes in to it. I’m sure we are all mature enough to agree that we all have different opinions. Although some are evidently more right than others 😑

• Haha

Havingalookgirls

Is Roxy for real??? Posting about first hand knowledge of struggling to provide for their kids! Utter bullshit. Nothing worse that so called celebs/ celebrities thinking they know what it's like to be poor!

Trussy55

I've been waiting for that latest video all day !!!! So fake as if she never saw a pink tree being brought into the house!!!!!
Their followers think the Earth is flat and the Moon is made of cheese... So I shouldn't think the grifters worry about little things like acting surprised while managing to stay in focus the whole time and those pesky regular edits during a "spontaneous" scene..

Trussy55

There was a video that came out last year from someone who filmed him with a girl that wasn't Rox in a bar in Nottingham he had his arms all over her cuddling in to her . He has grown his hair so people think it wasn't him but it was him 100000%
The cult don't think it was him...Apparently there are two guys with the same Trainers..Watch and Gormless grin that stand at 6ft 8 living in the same town..

"He'd never do that to Rox"..Arguing the case for Actors they haven't met.

They probably think Rolf Harris was not guilty because he stroked animals on TV.