Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trussy55

So people complaining they didn’t go to the vigil, then when they supposedly did, people complain it could only be for publicity? Ok then. Heads you win, tails they lose springs to mind.
And no, I am not Rox. No, I am not a superfan. I am merely a person that can see two sides to a coin.

Also, I know a few people who had nothing when they first got married and had kids. They are now in a position where they can enjoy life and spoil their family. Does that make them bad people because they were once poor and aren’t now? People shouldn’t be punished because other people are worse off. I’m pretty much skint from month to month but I don’t begrudge others who aren’t.

I agree with a lot of people on here that they aren’t exactly the best role models for their fans etc. They don’t read the room quite regularly and can probably do better most of the time but to nitpick about every single move they make? It’s an unhealthy obsession. And I am not just referring to this thread. It happens on most that I’m on
You get very upset when Ladbaby get criticised. For someone not involved

Reactions: 9

Trussy55

Posting about preordering their fucking sausage roll book and Disney shit in last 15 minutes when in last half hour three people have been murdered in Nottingham and a major incident declared ……read the fucking room you cunts
They view people as wallets...and normal People see through them..

Narcissists

Yes. It is.
A site to discuss certain people with different opinions. I never raved about them. I personally dislike them. And I wasn’t just commenting about tattle, I meant what I had seen in general, i.e comments on social media
Whatever floats your boat but it’s a bit like joining a vegan forum and banging on how much you rate miller and Carter…

• Haha
  • Heart

Brady

These two are just proof of how social media changes people. I find them unsufferable but thankfully rarely come accross them now. Hope we don't have another Christmas thing this year because I think people have had more than enough

Kittypops

VIP Member
My friend in their neck of the woods just saw them and reported back to me. They were in their black jag and Rox was wearing a bright yellow blazer and dark glasses. The weather up there today was dark clouds apparently. She clocked them for two reasons: the personalised 'Lad Baby' car reg and the overpowering yellowness of the blazer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

burnbookregina

if they would just fuck off back into whatever hole they came from that would be great. Ive never liked them or found them funny, just cringe and annoying

Trussy55

That was me that started that lol #beggymitchell
---
Does she get dressed in the dark? Her fashion sense is getting worse by the day no wonder ITS dropped her !!!
---
Does she get dressed in the dark? Her fashion sense is getting worse by the day no wonder ITS dropped her !!!
I know I shouldn't but I am starting to feel a bit sorry for her...

The act looks desperate...She looks unhappy and she seems to have aged terribly in the last few months...

• Wow

Ferret

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever seen a picture of that woman with her mouth closed? She reminds me of a muppet!!!

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I used to quite like this couple when they first started, or at least found them harmless. They have become absolutely insufferable as time goes on.

Obsessed with number 1s but pretending it’s about charity, sudden sob stories of poverty despite no evidence or mention before, blatantly staged videos to the point of embarrassment. “Crazy personalities” that just don’t wash.

He cheated didn’t he? For a couple who apparently show everything and tell it like it is, no mention of that and just happy families all the way?

Has he had a hair transplant? Where do they actually get their money? What do they do? Surely a few books about sausage rolls aren’t that lucrative?

As for this morning….laughable. They are too self absorbed to interview properly, no media training etc. Its a skilled job to do that show properly, it’s not just about pissing about.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
They really think they are something don't they being chauffer driven ? Why couldn't they drive themselves? Also he looks a right scruff . So much for the hair cut he looks no different!!! Let's see if this makes the book go down in the charts even more !!!!

P.S Did you wash your shorts & tshirt Mark after pouring champagne over everyone including yourself last week.

Also very cringe that they both have gone for matchy matchy
Those are the fake smiles of two people who hate each other.

Cornima

I've had to register purely to express my outrage about their tour. Who TF wants to go and see that pair of chancers? I get enraged enough when I spot their car round here.

• Haha

Trussy55

Tickets don't seem to be selling well other than the vip ones £87 is a school price so basically charging £50 for a photo
---
So a restricted view is the same price as a standard seat!!! Something very wrong there i think!!!
Think everyone is being harsh...Listening to sausage roll cover songs being murdered...Watching a Woman dancing like an electrocuted monkey while pulling faces....and seeing third hand wind-up sketches as they chat to unknown Z list celebs for three hours..

What more could you want for a Christmas present ??,

• Haha
I work 9-5. My kids are in school til 3. Am I a terrible parent?
A couple of hours on train there, an hour or so for meeting and a couple of hours back isn’t out of the realms of possibility. Not saying that’s what they have done, but also not saying it’s impossible. I’m based in Sheffield and my boss (who has 2 young kids too) has regular meetings in London all done within a day and is back in time to have an evening meal, bath and bedtime
It’s not about you…nobody cares tbh

• Haha

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
I'm guessing no one wanted to work with them this year on a Christmas single . Also they say about fake news !!! They most definitely earn money from those Christmas singles!!! Also they've done this announcement to cleary stay relevant & get into the news !!!

phutton44

Chatty Member
I used to really enjoy watching Mark and Roxanne (Ladbaby). But now I'm starting to think there videos are now staged! Just seen the one where Rox is really ill and Mark does a date night in the car. I know illness affects people different but she didn't sound ill when she was screeching about a tray table in the car
Starting to? They have been fake as fuck for years. It is all contrived and asinine.

Reactions: 7