Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Let's just hope they don't win the podcast award as we will never hear the end of it from them 2 or their super fans !!
Also that stupid video tonight Is
giving miss piggy vibes & turkey teeth . No doubt trying for a freebie from a dentist for new teeth. Also the part where they pretend to look down on people is actually the way they act. They forget where they come from!!! Money has changed them!! I wonder how much asda & Cadbury paid them for the video 5k 10k if not more ... no way are they doing that for single fingers !!

Attachments

I have a question....
Why do they never share a video of them actually writing the Gregg the sausage roll books?. Do they actually write them or.do. they get someone else to do it & they just put their names to it ?
Ghost writer? Fine if they admit it but if they didn’t write it and are just pretending then thats a pretty shitty thing to do.

Helen Lee

Hoping the lack of traffic on this thread is because they seem to be losing relevance..

They seem to have had their 15 minutes it seems.
I have friends and family in Australia and apparently they are quite big there with the expats 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's been a while since they have mentioned the Trussell Trust !!! Must be needing to up their celebritey profile again .. Look man & woman help at food bank let's all hold the front page for these two !!! There is thousands upon thousands of people that help at food banks that all go under the radar & don't need constant praise from others for doing it.. I suppose it is getting close to Xmas so they will needing as much publicity as possible to make money of they aren't doing a Xmas single supposedly!!!
I bet they wouldn’t be doing that if they didn’t have to! I 100% believe they aren’t willingly volunteering it’s a PR stunt.