Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not usually on this thread but just seen they’re on another gifted holiday and it’s just made me so angry! I haven’t been on holiday in 5 years, me and my partner have just booked one for next year to take my little boy for his first holiday abroad and I’m already worrying about paying the monthly payments - and yet these assholes have been given their 3rd/4th free holiday so far this year. The sooner these influencers get cancelled the better😤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

goalsAF

Had a chuckle at this top comment on a Reddit thread about LadBaby's Christmas songs 🤭
Screenshot_2023-11-09-15-31-37-70_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Trussy55

Also she is just trying to be the next Rosie Ramsay !! Which will never happen . Watch the super fans get that tattoo now
---
Also I don't believe for one minute it was his idea. She has just said that to make him look good after the mojo stuff. What's gonna be the next thing that's taken them 6 months !!!!!
It was his idea. He is a narcissist and plays the straight Man to the idiot..The idiot is more marketable and after the last number 1 where they took loads of flak..It is the only way he can try to be in some way relevant.
---
So 6 months to start a podcast? Surely u can start at any time ? Also they say they are going deep into their lives will it go deep into that night in Mojo ?
Live.. Laugh..Love...

GRIFT
GRAB
GROPE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Posting about preordering their fucking sausage roll book and Disney shit in last 15 minutes when in last half hour three people have been murdered in Nottingham and a major incident declared ……read the fucking room you cunts

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Ferret

Chatty Member
This pisses me off! These companies need to stop giving away free holidays to so called influencers.
it puts me off ever using Jet2 again. If they can giive away free holidays to these Instagram grifters then they can afford to lower their prices in school holidays.

Reactions: 13

phutton44

Chatty Member
😂😂 I never said it was, but why are you so bothered that I don’t hate them? I don’t pick apart their every movement or existence? I just don’t like them, and I don’t agree with most of what they stand for.
Do you have nothing better to do? Not sure why I have hit a nerve so much. Must be the part that I missed in tattle rules where you must have a nasty vitriolic hatred for any person whose thread you post on. My bad
LOL is that you Roxy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Trussy55

I certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for her she brought it all on herself!!! She must know that nothing lasts forever !!!
Gone from thinking she will get a regular slot on Lorraine ..Losing her ITS fashion line...No more regular products to endorse...Or free holidays and no chair at the Brits..While seeing her Husband fondling average Anna.

Now a couple of virtual lepers reduced to recycling old videos..Bragging about meetings (Who brags about meetings??) and having to flog some crappy sausage roll stories to gullible no life losers .

I feel a bit sorry for her...Because she is a needy wannabe watching herself getting cancelled slowly

Reactions: 11

no-no

VIP Member
Those photos of Shane McGowan were out before their announcement. Is anyone else cynical about the reason they’re not doing one this year? It’s not like they put much effort into them where it needs producing months in advance. Hopefully good riddance to their Xmas single gravy train but then those type of people are like shits that won’t flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Trussy55

They have just released them there's only+200 tickets to be had. Rush my fellow Tattler's they won't be available for long 🏃🏃
Got a ticket for later in the year to get a signed copy of.."Greg's adventures in a Nightclub"....Where the selfless Greg gets completely sloshed and lets a lookalike feel up unsuspecting Women for Charity..

Bestseller mark my words !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Trussy55

The popularity started dropping when he got caught groping..People like the idea of the utopian family unit and he was outed as a fake..Bragging about the Beatles gave others an idea of what motivates their charity singles...Also the natural law of diminishing returns get factored in.

Problem is family isn't enough for them...They are two unremarkable looking people getting attention for probably the first time in their lives and they like it...

• Heart

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
So people complaining they didn’t go to the vigil, then when they supposedly did, people complain it could only be for publicity? Ok then. Heads you win, tails they lose springs to mind.
And no, I am not Rox. No, I am not a superfan. I am merely a person that can see two sides to a coin.

Also, I know a few people who had nothing when they first got married and had kids. They are now in a position where they can enjoy life and spoil their family. Does that make them bad people because they were once poor and aren’t now? People shouldn’t be punished because other people are worse off. I’m pretty much skint from month to month but I don’t begrudge others who aren’t.

I agree with a lot of people on here that they aren’t exactly the best role models for their fans etc. They don’t read the room quite regularly and can probably do better most of the time but to nitpick about every single move they make? It’s an unhealthy obsession. And I am not just referring to this thread. It happens on most that I’m on
You OK there Rox.

• Haha

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
They have no shame what so ever . I would be mortified if I was a food bank ambassador & going off on all these trips while people are starving back home. They only care about the trussle trust when it suits them . They also have still to have the disney trip this year I'm sure too. So obviously waiting for that to be gifted to them too.

Themarine1

Hi Rox, oops Snowfairy, tell your mucky hubby to have a wash as a Father’s Day treat. He’s looking a little dirty recently 🫧 🫧

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Trussy55

Wonder what future historians will make of this era...Tommy Fury earning more money than champion boxers by arguing regularly on line with a youtuber....Ladbaby living in a mansion and going on holiday six times a year because the Wife dances like a prat once a week.

History probably won't be kind

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
I reckon they will move to London. The reason why they moved to Nottingham was all lies anyway!! The only reason they moved back to Nottingham is because the mansions are cheaper in Nottingham than what they were in Hemel Hempstead. Nothing to do with the reasons they said. All their lies & fakeness & his cheating have well & truly started to catch up with them finally !!!! The brand will be a distant memory for most soon