Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Looks like Jet 2 have stopped giving them free holidays !!!!! Unlucky!!!!! About time they paid for their own holiday its not as if they can't afford it !!!

Reactions: 7

Trussy55

Playing devils advocate here…
1. Why can’t they have a meeting in the middle of the day when the kids are at school? I work 9-5 as a single mother, my kids are at school or with childminder/family - work is work regardless
2. One slimy drunken grope in a nightclub is going to bring down a marriage? She got over it (I assume) so why is it anyone else’s business?
3. I am so bored of their tedious way of life, but it’s what made them successful in the first place - they still managed to make xmas number one AGAIN despite the backlash (I’m as baffled as you are on this one)
4. And lastly, I’ve seen a few comments on why Kobe isn’t as featured as much as Phoenix along with rumours of autism etc. Regardless of any issue, if Kobe isn’t happy on camera then they are respectful of his wishes. If they featured an uncomfortable Kobe, people would complain they are exploiting him for gain, the same people complaining they don’t feature him enough
I don’t particularly like this couple and am certainly not raving about them. Just trying to see 2 sides to each story
They try to make their lives everyones business it is how they make money .

When you sell yourself as the perfect family..Groping Women in nightclubs leaves yourself open to ridicule.

I don't give a crap if she has forgiven him or not or if they are blissful or not..

.I don't like grifters..it's an opinion site and I'm expressing mine.

Reactions: 7

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
They been writing Instagram messages to themselves again ? Also another all expense trip to Alton Towers was it? Also what a waste of champagne imagine being ambassadors for a food bank and doing that with champagne when people can't afford to eat or drink . Also bragging about the party & food too!!!Shame on you both!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Trussy55

Have they had an original idea in the last few years??
Who finds these attention seeking cretins interesting ???

Their videos are second hand mostly..They aren't particularly well read and their records sell because People think they are helping struggling families..

Worst of the worst and if only they would F**k off.

Trussy55

In The Style, cheap crap clothing for far too much money. They used a number of people like Stacey Solomon to promote and design clothes.
All that money spent on influencers when you could get a respected...talented celebrity to lead a range.

Guess you reap what you sow ITS.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
So looks like jet2 are paying for everything while on holiday even a trip to the Aquarium!!!!

• Angry

phutton44

Chatty Member
@phutton44 something I said?
LOL - there we are.

You are constantly skriking about waaaah my opinion... I have one too and you don't like it....seriously go wobble your head, wind your neck in and eat a sausage roll dear.

This is a ladbaby thread where we ALL have our own pinion.... Don't like it? tough!!! Get it? got it? Good! I am bored of you now and won't feed your constant thread mithering.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
I know I shouldn't but I am starting to feel a bit sorry for her...

The act looks desperate...She looks unhappy and she seems to have aged terribly in the last few months...
I certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for her she brought it all on herself!!! She must know that nothing lasts forever !!!

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Yeah, very strange behaviour to come onto a gossip forum to defend someone. Only reason you'd do that is if you were that person or family/friend.

The rest of us are here to call out Mark and Roxy's classless, beggy, tone deaf behaviour.

Cornima

I've seen them in two fancy cars with twattish private plates so far. Even seeing them annoys me.

• Heart

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Are their fans for serious????
---
I also wonder how long it will be for them to block the people who give them negative comments. I'm pretty sure by now they need to learn to take the good with the bad right?
---
Good to see people are starting to notice what these two have turned into

Attachments

Last edited: