Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferret

Chatty Member
😴 ooh wow a podcast!
that’s the big news?
They are a bit late to the party aren’t they, everyone has a podcast!
Did it take six months to agree the fee? I’m sure most people just make the podcast anyway and if it’s popular the sponsorship follows??

Reactions: 7

Trussy55

Who puts those plastic cups in the dishwasher? I thought they were just disposable for when you had party's. Like he or she does their own cleaning anyway. I bet they have a cleaner . Another staged video!!! Getting desperate for views I think . Is their time finally up on social media?
I take it she has stopped going to the gym has she ???... Putting on weight and crash dieting isn't the way to go about things....Stressful on the body..

Horny younger Husband with money...No wonder she goes everywhere with him...

When Feral Fanny stops being economically viable...Be interesting times for The Krankies.

hot patootie

Chauffer driven again !!!
Also do they not own any other clothes!!!!!
Also was it a competition to see who could open their mouth the widest!!!
I think they open their gobs so much to try and blag some free cosmetic dentistry. Lord knows they’d benefit from some.

• Haha

Trussy55

So who wants to take one for the team and listen to the podcast? 😂😂😂 I unfollowed them ages ago and forgot about them and for some reason their podcast post came up in my FB feed and my god they are still the same pair of insufferable twats they have been seen fame got to their heads.
In fairness there are plenty of other desperately needy Z listers they can have on it...They can also patronise families the Country over on the best way to bring up kids while the babysitter looks after theirs..

Trussy55

They're haunting me. One of them was driving (very badly) in front of me on my way home the other day. I've now seen them in two different fancy cars with personal plates. Charity seems to pay pretty well.
Hardly mentioned charity after they got number 1...Certainly can't remember any encouraging people to buy it after Christmas.

Still the Brits couldn't be bothered inviting them..So much for beating The Beatles lol.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Zero mention about trussle trust since Christmas from either of them.. how are these two still ambassadors when they are jetting off on free holidays every 2 seconds .!!!

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Absolutely disgusted with their cake video!!!!
These are ambassadors for a food bank charity & they throw cake around their house with not a care in the world while millions are starving across the U.K !!!

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Sorry what!!!! They now have a maximum of what will be donated to the Trussle Trust via the book . So basically they will still be making a hell of a lot of money !!!! Absolutely shocking!!! They actually get worse by the day!!! Is it 10k per country scotland & England as two different charity numbers I wonder .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Trussy55

These losers paying them money every month because they "relate" to them..While they are abroad 10 times a year....

Disappointed in the Domestos contract also...Their products are supposed to get rid of Scum and Slime not encourage it.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
These two have zero shame!!!
They still being Beggy Mitchell's despite what has happened in their home town.!!
Mark & Rox if you are reading this you are a disgrace & should feel ashamed that you have failed to mention what happened to those poor innocent people not that far from where you live . I hope the beggy posts for money makes you real happy. Shame 3 families won't have the same happiness as you ever again !!!

Attachments

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
I’m in Australia so I mostly avoid these clowns, but that video of Rox dancing in her pyjamas just came up on FB and I couldn’t even sit through it. She is utterly repulsive! And the comments are so gushing towards them! Fucking cannot stomach the mere sight of the beggy cunts

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
I'm fuming!!!!! So they said they were letting other creators go for number one ?? So the day creator universe release their charity single for the trussle trust these to attention seekers decide to post about their past number ones !!! They have zero shame !!! Their bank balance must be running low !!!

Trussy55

I think someone is trying to get this award again!! Beggy Mitchell at it's finest. Also this is probably she is leaving him behind he's pit that on .
He is a celebrity that most people haven't heard of..

Most people who bought the single wouldn't recognise him they just donated what they thought was money to charity.

All getting a bit silly when you do stupid videos that are mainly second hand and get subscribers to win you awards that are supposed to be genuine titles.

The fans like the one on this thread need to look in the mirror..These two are narcissists nothing more.

• Haha

Trussy55

Is Roxy for real??? Posting about first hand knowledge of struggling to provide for their kids! Utter bullshit. Nothing worse that so called celebs/ celebrities thinking they know what it's like to be poor!
It's hard work having a regular babysitter and going on holiday ten times a year..

• Haha

Trussy55

Zero mention about trussle trust since Christmas from either of them.. how are these two still ambassadors when they are jetting off on free holidays every 2 seconds .!!!
Not much mention of the trust before Christmas until they were crapping it worrying about number 1..

Remember these Grifters saying buying their song was the best way to donate..

Disgusting...Hope Karma is waiting

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Absolutely appalled at these two !!!
While there is vigils going on across their town they are still being beggy mitchells on all platforms . No doubt they turned up at the vigil for PR reasons wouldn't surprise me in the least. These two would do anything for 5 minutes of fame !!!!! I really do hope one of their super fans feed back to them about what is being said on here & they can think long & hard about their selfishness. Funny how they went all the way to London for the queen but can't even pay respects to people that have been killed about 10 minutes from their house !!!

Attachments