Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the comment on a TikTok video that social services told Rhys to take the pass ports and to remove the kids from the home out of Lacey’s care
I believe that SS could have told him to remove the kids and passports because if you remember a while back she was saying she was planning on moving to Dubai, clearly that’s not going to happen but she has got that money sitting there or what’s left of it and could just jump on a plane somewhere with the kids. The whole thing is an absolute 💩show but I do hope that Rhys steps up and does what needs to be done and if the kids do need to go back to their home for them to settle and be in their own surroundings then he needs to keep up the fight for them.

Reactions: 1
She wouldn't ever jump on a plane with them all solo. She couldn't anyway the boys are under 2 so can't have their own seats.
But we know she can't cope in the UK so she'd never jet off, she wouldn't be able to beg and demand help from SS like she did in the summer.

Reactions: 3
She wouldn't ever jump on a plane with them all solo. She couldn't anyway the boys are under 2 so can't have their own seats.
But we know she can't cope in the UK so she'd never jet off, she wouldn't be able to beg and demand help from SS like she did in the summer.
I wouldn’t put anything past her. She wanted to set up a new life for them all out of this country. I would bet for a fiver her dad would help fly them all out. I can guarantee it would have crossed her mind and still will be. She will be going insane inside that they are with his family. I bet steam is blowing from her ears as she’s pacing the house plotting her next move with those wide black eyes while the devil is screeching from her skin.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t put anything past her. She wanted to set up a new life for them all out of this country. I would bet for a fiver her dad would help fly them all out. I can guarantee it would have crossed her mind and still will be. She will be going insane inside that they are with his family. I bet steam is blowing from her ears as she’s pacing the house plotting her next move with those wide black eyes while the devil is screeching from her skin.
100% she’s not even allowed to contact him either that will be even worse

I’ve got a feeling he’s taken the kids and applied for full custody so he gets housing from the council. He said on his live he’s got no livelihood, no job, no money, no savings. No where to go. As much as he loves his kids and wants to be there for them he doesn’t want them full time by himself.

as much as lacy is a complete bleep the kids do need to go back to their home. Rhys needs somewhere to live where the kids can come and stay with him. That’s probably the ideal situation. But they’re both narcs so god knows how they’ll deal with this situation

I hate to say it but these children will be a product of their environment like lacy was. Whilst exposed to the things they are there’s no hope.

1.30am and she’s out driving… I thought he took the keys to the car 🤔 and who’s watching Alfie? 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
I see she’s taken down all the pinned wedding tik toks down like I mentioned but yet kept one of him doing his sorry speech? Still kept the mcgirr name though Lacey

1.30am and she’s out driving… I thought he took the keys to the car 🤔 and who’s watching Alfie? 🤔🤔🤔
Poor boy 😔 you can see in the end of the video he’s in the back looking down at his phone. She’s not doing herself any favours. She looks like she’s gurning probably searching for Rhys.

Poor boy 😔 you can see in the end of the video he’s in the back looking down at his phone. She’s not doing herself any favours. She looks like she’s gurning probably searching for Rhys.
She will definitely be out driving around by his sisters. Did she say that he had to return the keys back to her as it’s a lease car so not actually hers. Imagine having had all that inheritance and she’s not got herself a car she’s had to loan one

She’s looking pretty smug and content for someone who’s had her kids taken away 👀

Reactions: 5
She’s smug because she knows as soon as them kids are back Tuesday she’s going to turn into more of a narc and she will use them to punish Rhys she has something up her sleeve she’s not silly

She keeps popping up all over my fyp (screen recordings)

I saw the live where she grabbed his phone and actually felt a little bit sorry for him. He looked genuinely upset.

Her story is all over the place. Why is it ok for her to slate him all over SM yet when he goes live he's embarrassing her? She's a loony & a complete narc.

There she is so certain the kids will be home tomorrow… can you imagine if the courts don’t actually side with her and use the fact she’s glued to het phone 24/7 as a way of not letting them go back…

I can’t understand how social services have not taken those kids off both of them. The way he speaks to her infront of those kids and her oldest son telling him to stop. The way she speaks to him this emotional abuse constantly between the two of them and then they use those poor children as weapons. They are both as bad as each other. Neither of them have clue how to be a parent and just think about how to punish the other.
Both of them should be put off TikTok that’s all that’s seems to bother them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.