Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her post saying see you in a couple days me and alfie are kissing you lots... is alfie not his kid? I'm so confused who the dads of her kids are and who's who??
I think the Logan, Emily & twins are Rhys. And the one that doesn’t live with her & Alfie have the same dad.
mad how we know the kids names and who the dad is she makes it so public.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the Logan, Emily & twins are Rhys. And the one that doesn’t live with her & Alfie have the same dad.
mad how we know the kids names and who the dad is she makes it so public.
Oh my good I know it's insane!! Right so I'm getting alfie confused with Logan, he's who is mostly in her videos isn't he? Who went to America with her?

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted the voice notes from her Instagram?
Just checked and yes dirty delete as per. They were vile to be honest he called the kids scabby kids or something like that. Wasn’t nice at all. They’re both awful people it’s the kids I feel for 😭 breaks my heart x

I can’t believe this is all public knowledge. Wants to moan about us ‘trolls’ but puts all the dirty laundry (literally) out on the internet for us then doesn’t like it. I don’t get how or why she’s not embarrassed. I feel so bloody sorry for those kids, it honestly breaks my heart.

Reactions: 1
Here she goes with posting about her jumping out the plane in her manky pyjamas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After everything that’s gone on in the last week him setting up getting her arrested (her words) him taking the kids etc she still has their wedding videos as pinned on tik tok and hasn’t changed her name back to price. She done it so quick last time what’s the hold up this time

On her live she said Rhys talks to the kids like tit. She’s just coming out with more and more but it’s just making her look bad.

So she didn't get the kids back? What about the two that not rhys's ?
Sorry but I would be completely depressed and literally have a mental breakdown if my kids weren't with me,she still on tiktok plastering everything on the Internet,it seems to me like it's just an entertainment for her,maybe loosing her kids it's a wake up call for her to do better, to shut up and deal with things privately,did she ever EVER thought for one second that the kids will see it one day

The eldest doesn’t live with her the next eldest boy was with her dad don’t know if he still is and then Logan Emily and the twins are with Rhys as they are his.

For anyone in future wanting to know.

Why is she constantly allowed to sit and slag him of with her one side of the story?? Why hasn’t she been stopped from speaking about it?
She bleeping swans of on holiday every other month the kids don’t miss you Lacy. How about spend time cleaning your tit state house.
---
Rhys gather all this evidence while she’s live and on her own! She shouldn’t be allowed to do this.

Reactions: 4
"I've never stopped him seeing the children"

Erm yes you have? The last time you split he tried to make arrangements via his sister, you said no because it wasn't exactly how you wanted it because you weren't fully in control? The receipts are in these threads Lacy. To be a liar you need a good memory, and that you severely lack

Reactions: 5
"I've never stopped him seeing the children"

Erm yes you have? The last time you split he tried to make arrangements via his sister, you said no because it wasn't exactly how you wanted it because you weren't fully in control? The receipts are in these threads Lacy. To be a liar you need a good memory, and that you severely lack
Yes she did. The only way she would let him see the kids is if he went there and he didn’t want to be around her.
---
She’s going to have a big shock when the family she despises so much are going to have a lovely bond and relationship with the children after keeping them away. They are going to have such a massive and loving family but not from Lacy and her lonely self.

Did you see the comment on a TikTok video that social services told Rhys to take the pass ports and to remove the kids from the home out of Lacey’s care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.