Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!

Recap:
Rhys was kicked out again. She lured him back last night, and then once again kicked him out today. So he finally went live to expose the real Lacy, where she assaulted him on live. It has been confirmed on Tiktok she was arrested this afternoon.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s actually been arrested but I guess if she hadn’t she would be all over TikTok proving so! Do you think she will get the kids back?

I wonder if she’s actually been arrested but I guess if she hadn’t she would be all over TikTok proving so! Do you think she will get the kids back?
I think she probably has one reason is we know how much of a delete queen our lacy is and there is a few negatives on her last few posts. The children are the most important in this. I just hope they haven’t seen anything but regardless they are going to feel it.

Reactions: 2
People still defending her,saying they didn't ßee any thing the live was paused and that he provoked her

Omg I an a slient reader but now I have had enough . Those poor kids 😢. Why aint social involved can anyone tell me please

I'm not gona lie I feel kind of sad,the children probably wondering where mum is gone

Reactions: 3
She’ll be back home tomorrow. I hope the kids aren’t taken off her. As terrible as she is the kids are at least together and sent to school etc with her. I hope ryhs who’s no angel can get a job and somewhere to live and the kids have some sort of normal routine. They both need to get off the app. All the parent at the kids schools would have seen what happened. Imagine what they have to deal with. I feel for them

She’ll be back home tomorrow. I hope the kids aren’t taken off her. As terrible as she is the kids are at least together and sent to school etc with her. I hope ryhs who’s no angel can get a job and somewhere to live and the kids have some sort of normal routine. They both need to get off the app. All the parent at the kids schools would have seen what happened. Imagine what they have to deal with. I feel for them
I don’t think she did the school runs he did, she was always on live when he was taking and picking up. The reason she begged for him back because he did everything while she sat on live doing her hair or dancing and singing whilst he was cooking in the back ground

Couldn’t get over the house!!
how she lives like that 😰 poor children deserve better than this

Went on TikTok for the first time today and wow I was in for a surprise! Cannot believe all the drama! Well, it’s Lacy so I can lol but omg!

Reactions: 3
She’s live. Been released and she’s not happy lol x
---
Oh my goodness I missed it all
She’s live now. Said the police didn’t seize her phone because they have too much evidence on him?? Makes no sense to me. I’m the same always miss drama lol takes me ages to catch up on here. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught some of her live and saw the reposts I’m lost for words. The house was absolutely shocking for people that don’t work how’s it god so bad 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ but those poor children. How have they got no SS involvement??
Also even IF they had evidence on him if needed they’d still take her phone and they’d still look into it ffs the stuff she comes out with? None of this is right tho absolutely madness

Just caught some of her live and saw the reposts I’m lost for words. The house was absolutely shocking for people that don’t work how’s it god so bad 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ but those poor children. How have they got no SS involvement??
Also even IF they had evidence on him if needed they’d still take her phone and they’d still look into it ffs the stuff she comes out with? None of this is right tho absolutely madness
I haven’t seen the house but I’ve got terrible OCD so probably for the best lol. Il never understand why at least one of them doesn’t work to set an example to the children and have a stable income coming in. I’m a single parent to 2 young kids one is a baby but I still go out to work and graft. I know it’s hard but begging on TikTok isn’t a job. I loved TikTok during lockdown when it was fun and light and entertaining, before all these battles and obsessions with numbers came in. I know we’re all different but I just can’t get my head round her. Why take him back if he’s so horrid? I don’t know them well, she came on my Fyp after they broke up but got back together quickly, Iv read the posts on here though and she sounds bat tit crazy 😳
The only reason I’m up this late is cos my baby’s not well any other time I go bed when they do 😂 I don’t get why she stays up all night or how? 🤷‍♀️ I’d be so exhausted lol xx

2 hours she has been live.

Says he has stolen clothes, money, passports, car keys. Trashed the place etc. Her bail conditions say she cant contact him until Feb.

What a mess, the poor kids.

Reactions: 1
She should also know, during an investigation you're not allowed to post anything relating to it, that includes all the tit shes put on Instagram.
We know rhys isn't an angel, we know she provokes him and we know he reacts. The videos just prove how much of a bleep she is for pretending all was OK and 'love wins' and whatever other BS she wanted everyone to believe.
Her narcissism shines through in them too..... say something controversial for a reaction, rhys reacts, she says 'will you stop shouting please' in a calm, gentle tone, so he looks unhinged. Its a known tactic of an abuser.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.