Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always miss the drama lol

Why she uploading old stuff again to insta..... oh yeah I know ti make it all out to be him and not her!

Reactions: 3
Those are the same 4 videos she posted last time. Nothing new. They’re both absolutely mental. Next week she’ll be posting how hard life is and you can do it just walk away, meanwhile he’ll be washing up and taking the kids to school. Same old boring stuff now

Reactions: 4
Agree both as bad as each other but think Rhys kept going back for the kids. He looked heartbroken when he was explaining how Emily runs around shouting for him! She doesn't give a flying pigs arse about those kids if she did she wouldn't be on live/tiktok as much as she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Again that tik tok she put up she looks to smug like she knows she got away with it. She can post old videos all she likes but it makes her look a dick because after recording them videos she still took him back what does that say about her. She can post all this inspirational talk all she likes but she can’t handle them kids on her own the reason she keeps taking him back she’s lazy

Both toxic as F, however in regards to being a parent he is 100% the better parent. She does nothing, and the only time she even interacts with them is to keep grabbing them to sit in front of her to try get more gifts on tiktok lives. She fails to give any of them the love, care and attention they desperately need and want.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she will just get them back surely not. If rhys hands them straight over then he’s more stupid than I thought

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she will just get them back surely not. If rhys hands them straight over then he’s more stupid than I thought
I don't think he will hand the kids I think his family may step up and help. He hands them back then he probably knows he won't see them as she won't allow him! She did that last time refused him access!

Reactions: 1
I hate saying it but you wouldn’t think they’re her kids, none of them seem bothered being around her apart from Logan. She’s not maternal, makes no effort to make memories with those kids, god knows why she had 6, she’s bloody useless.

Reactions: 5
She’s not as smart as she thinks she really needs to keep everything off social media you are not building a case for yourself. I think social services will heavily be involved now so not sure if they will go with the kids going back to her or staying with him for the mean time.

She’s going to have to walk on egg shells because if she does what she done last time and send abuse to everyone under the sun they will be submitted as evidence.

The thing is this is just the karma she needed. You can’t do this to someone else then hate that it’s happening to you. You can’t always play the victim.

I do note her comments of support are down compared to the first time she done this earlier this year. For me it’s the using the same videos that she then came out and said “oh these were actually years ago” it also takes a true narc to film and keep them for 10+ years for “just incase”

• Heart
There’s a difference between being a good partner and a good parent. Both Lacy & Rhys clearly are not good partners for each other, that doesn’t mean bad parents. Lacy is shite, but you can tell Rhys is a good dad.

• Heart
The kids will end up in care at this rate. If she says he’s abusive and he says she is and they see the state of that house and then the tik toks as well…

Exactly as someone posted above terrible partners and she brings out the worst of him you can see that. He cried saying he wasn’t brought up like this and said she has made him a copy of her. It’s so true you can see it. I pray he sorts a good support out and those kids get away from her and her narcissistic self for good! He also needs to get help support therapy to move on from the ten years of hell he’s been through.

Last edited:
SS will 100% get involved if they aren’t already - police will send in a referral. They take domestic abuse very serious too, they have both fucked up big time. What a mess.

He said on his live none of his family talk to him currently but apparently his sister was reaching out to him yesterday? I hope that’s true, I find it disgusting she’s not let his family see the kids and even then made him cut out family too to see his kids and go back to her. Hopefully they can back him up and support him so the kids can stay with family? My heart breaks for those kids, I hope they’re ok.

He's taken the kids off her now!
You seen that family mum tik tok who doesn’t show who they are going “how dare you take them away from their mum” and “I’m not scared” well one where’s your face then hun and she was arrested so yeah what’s he meant to do be a bad dad and leave them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can’t make some of these people up they literally do not have a brain cell

Someone’s just made a really valid comment on someone’s tik tok about them. The first thing she did was do a tik tok and the first thing she said is she has to be careful as she doesn’t want to loose her account….what about not wanting to loose your kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
These will end up in care, neither parents are mentally stable, poor kids!
What stability do they have with her? Ok they get in the same bed every night.
But for months she was more focused on climbing the rankings than she was interacting with her two 1 year olds who need ALOT of input due to their cerebral palsy?
All the times she was live at 1am and you could hear Emily banging around because she could take an hour or two to settle her to sleep?
Stability when she was jetting off to America to jump out of a plane? Or for a brisk walk round NYC before she needed to come home because she was "at risk of death"
We've seen Rhys in thr background countless times sorting the kids and house whilst she's pratting about on lives with Temu hauls.
Shes a joke
---
Someone’s just made a really valid comment on someone’s tik tok about them. The first thing she did was do a tik tok and the first thing she said is she has to be careful as she doesn’t want to loose her account….what about not wanting to loose your kids?
The second she was released she was online trying to paint herself the victim.
Most would be arsed about getting home and showered.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.