Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is so certain the kids will be home tomorrow… can you imagine if the courts don’t actually side with her and use the fact she’s glued to het phone 24/7 as a way of not letting them go back…
I thought with her posts she was definitely getting them back tomorrow ?

I think a judge will return them as much as I’d rather they didn’t, I think it’s because of the housing, schooling etc. She’s a tragic mother. Why she had 6 I will never know
---
Logan is going to have ALOT of trauma

Reactions: 3
What’s wild is they clearly both use the kids but she has done this pov video yet she done the exact same doing videos with Logan slating Rhys. So why is it ok for her to do?! Pot kettle black.

The kids needs some stability in their lives and neither of them parents are good enough however I doubt social services will actually do what needs to be done

Poor kids were doomed from the start with them two for parents.

There are couples out there who would do anything to have a child and give them a wonderful upbringing, then there is this pair, who pop them out with ease yet, put drugs and sitting on Tiktok for clout over their children’s wellbeing.

Reactions: 2
They both love the drama, her following has increased and so has his. She loves having her name all over the app even if it is for all the wrong reasons.
i feel so sorry for her 6 children. All the people out there who would love kids and would give them a great home and then these 2 have 6 children between them and can’t look after them, as they are too obsessed with being toxic to each other and airing their dirty laundry

What’s the first thing Lacy does, uploads a video of her getting ready for court 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the priorities of this girl 🤣

• Haha
Hope she's spent the last few days cleaning that tit hole of a house up ready incase they do go home with her!

how are people wishing her good luck??? How do people these days really not see wrong in some peoples behaviour??
vic rose, lacy, Ellis May, I could go on, all people who NEGLECT their childrens needs right in front of our eyes and people will still say they’re parents of the year. How do these kids have any chance with people supporting such crappy behaviour and not even bare minimum parenting.
Lost hope in the world

Reactions: 6
I honestly feel for the children they must be so confused. Like by all means have tiktok but this app consumes so many and these parents are one

Why does everyone think that the children should automatically be with their mother? Just because they’ve been with her everyday doesn’t mean she’s a good parent. People like Lacy think just because she’s the mum it makes her better than Rhys but he doesn’t really have much choice as he has nothing no home or job to bring the children up with. It’s unfair that some women have the power to keep the home and the children and it’s always the men that have to leave.

Reactions: 4
What parenting has lacy shown us? She doesn’t do ‘spend the day with me content’ she’s on live at all hours of the day, NOT showing any parenting, she’s up until early hours of the morning on lives still not doing any sort of house work etc?
So what are these deluded followers basing this opinion on? A few videos she’s posted hugging her kids. People are so DIM

Why does he have no job?? 5 kids and no job so what he gona say at the court how is he supporting his children. I know she don't work she just does tiktok but him as a man he should go work and earn for his children

Reactions: 1
Why does he have no job?? 5 kids and no job so what he gona say at the court how is he supporting his children. I know she don't work she just does tiktok but him as a man he should go work and earn for his children
lacy couldn’t manage the kids alone 🤣

Reactions: 1
Away to court to fight for her kids back but firstly she has to post a TikTok for her own self gratification. The narc is really shining from her today and when she gets home from court with the kids the posts will be non stop about how they believe she is the victim and that’s why she’s got them back. I really don’t want her to get them back but I do feel they need to be back in their own home and in a routine, but she won’t be thinking that she’ll only be thinking she’s got the upper hand when it comes to Rhys. I think the judge will allow him access though so she’ll hate that especially as she’s not in control of what he does. Be prepared for the constants posts later🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.