Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What stability do they have with her? Ok they get in the same bed every night.
But for months she was more focused on climbing the rankings than she was interacting with her two 1 year olds who need ALOT of input due to their cerebral palsy?
All the times she was live at 1am and you could hear Emily banging around because she could take an hour or two to settle her to sleep?
Stability when she was jetting off to America to jump out of a plane? Or for a brisk walk round NYC before she needed to come home because she was "at risk of death"
We've seen Rhys in thr background countless times sorting the kids and house whilst she's pratting about on lives with Temu hauls.
Shes a joke
---

The second she was released she was online trying to paint herself the victim.
Most would be arsed about getting home and showered.
Exactly, no stability with either of them. How SS haven’t been involved more previously I don’t know 😳

What about the time one of her boys set fire to loo roll in the downstairs loo she had to call for a fire engine where was she? Why did her kid have a lighter/matches int he first place. When there’s that many children social media shouldn’t be the main priority that for when the kids are in bed but she always leaves them in one room watching tv and Emily is left to draw on the walls because no one’s watching her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Let's be honest here, the only thing lacy is pissed off about and more worried about losing is all the benefits she gets for all those kids! Not the actual kids!

Reactions: 4
She’s made part of her blog free to read which just so happens to be the part about the boys grandparents, surprise surprise 🤦🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t even be bothered reading it all cos the narc is shining bright in it but part of it stood out to me which read that she was assessed and thought to have a personality disorder and that is all you need to know that she is the narcissist abuser in that relationship.

I’ve also just seen the post she put on talking about not being able to share those recordings on TikTok as she doesn’t want to lose her account 🧐 think she’s more bothered about losing that than losing her kids

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s openly admitted she can’t cope with them kids on her own and that’s apparently why she took him back last time 🙄

• Haha
Poor kids stuck in the middle of all of this.. are all the 5 kids that live in the home biologically his?

She’s forgetting this all started because she was on live yesterday morning saying she’s got to stay strong, she’s so tired, he won’t co parent,he’s a beast, her dads going to have to watch the kids for her operation, she’ll never go back there. Suddenly ended the live. And then Rhys goes live and said tell them where I was last night, in your bed!

she was found out and couldn’t cope with people knowing the disgusting lies about not being together and her tit about I’m standing up for all DV survives.

So many comments over the last few days of real women who have left DV relationships and saying stay strong and all the while she’s with him. Posting cringe stories about you can walk away.

That’s why she attacked and him and grabbed his phone. She was desperate.

She also refunsed to let Rhys watch the kids in her house so he had to go to his sisters with them. As if he was going to leave them with her poncy dad which is what she wanted.

She caused this. Every single impaulsive action from posting their argument Saturday to grabbing his phone has caused this.

The kids are used to not seeing her for weeks at a time. Especially the babies so she hasn’t got a leg to stand on.

she deserves everything she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor kids stuck in the middle of all of this.. are all the 5 kids that live in the home biologically his?
The 4 youngest are. The eldest who lives there is the full brother to the other boy who lives with his grandparents full time
---
She keeps banging on about the money she gave him to get his tattoo.
It's all she cares about money, her tiktok presence and losing that house. She doesn't want to be a parent.

Reactions: 5
Just seen some of the live from last night and her saying he trashed her house, no Lacy we saw the state of the house 🤣 it’s clearly been messy for a few days at least where you don’t do anything

Reactions: 5
I’ll never understand her. My kids are my world. She gets arrested and jumps on live I’d be jumping to my kids. I feel for them they’ll be confused not being at home but is home that great? Lacy is always on live how does she give them any time?! It’s so so sad: she needs help to work on herself get back into the real world not all the tiktok being life

Reactions: 1
This will play out like the amber heard and Johnny depp trial with all the recordings, but the 35p energy drink version. I feel guilty watching any of this at this point, it's just tragic. How could you put so much of your personal life on the internet. What a massive massive mess.

Reactions: 7
Just watched some of her live from last night. She seems more bothered about never letting a man treating her that way again and the truth coming out than her kids. She’s angry there at his sisters why’s that Lacey? Because narcs hate not having any control and there’s nothing you can do about it. Even if they are asleep on a sofa I’m sure there warm and feel safe with their daddy and there other family. If it was me I’d be beside myself crying missing my children but she seemed more angry towards him exposing her than anything else

Just watched some of her live from last night. She seems more bothered about never letting a man treating her that way again and the truth coming out than her kids. She’s angry there at his sisters why’s that Lacey? Because narcs hate not having any control and there’s nothing you can do about it. Even if they are asleep on a sofa I’m sure there warm and feel safe with their daddy and there other family. If it was me I’d be beside myself crying missing my children but she seemed more angry towards him exposing her than anything else
That's it isn't it.
Shes more arsed about controlling the narrative and trying to paint she's the victim again, not realising the only victims are her kids!

Most people would be mortified and take a bit of dignified silence, but not her. She has to try and control her little bum lickers into feeling sorry for her.

They'll be a go fund me by Wednesday.

She was really angry that apparently HE called the police. But he kept stating in his live after she attacked him he doesn't want the police it's not fair on the kids, I read somewhere that the police attended because someone from TikTok got in touch with them. How true it is, I dunno. But he kept repeating he didn't want the police anywhere near it. So her whole "he said he'll have me arrested first" isn't washing.
He only went live to prove a point that he was there whilst she was slagging him off saying she was doing it solo. I doubt he wanted any of this, we know he's no goody two shoes but it's clear to see he gives his all to those kids.

• Haha
That's it isn't it.
Shes more arsed about controlling the narrative and trying to paint she's the victim again, not realising the only victims are her kids!

Most people would be mortified and take a bit of dignified silence, but not her. She has to try and control her little bum lickers into feeling sorry for her.

They'll be a go fund me by Wednesday.
Barely mentioned the kids on the clips because she knows there actually safe with Rhys she just doesn’t like that he’s taken them to his sisters because she stopped his family from having anything to do with them. Also the amount of times she was licking her lips was not normal so I googled (because I’m sad 😂) and it’s actually a sign of a person lying as there mouth goes dry. She seems to calm and collected and more concerned about controlling the narrative than actually being an “innocent victim” who has had there kids taken from her

They’re both as bad as each other neither of them are victims. His voice messages on her insta are vile, no man should talk to a woman like that but she is just as bad as we all know and I’m sure he has plenty of them same from her. The only victims are the children. It’s sad when people like this bring children into this world, far too toxic to be parents.

Reactions: 2
WTF!! So she got him charged for grape and then begged for him back! Yes begged and sent letters and tit to his mums for him to come back and then took him back after doing it alone for 3 months. I’m sorry but that girl is crying wolf. There ain’t no way after being split up for 3 months would you go back if that had happened. Lacy you’re a liar!

Reactions: 4
She was really angry that apparently HE called the police. But he kept stating in his live after she attacked him he doesn't want the police it's not fair on the kids, I read somewhere that the police attended because someone from TikTok got in touch with them. How true it is, I dunno. But he kept repeating he didn't want the police anywhere near it. So her whole "he said he'll have me arrested first" isn't washing.
He only went live to prove a point that he was there whilst she was slagging him off saying she was doing it solo. I doubt he wanted any of this, we know he's no goody two shoes but it's clear to see he gives his all to those kids.
Yeah it was someone from tik tok, don’t know if it was someone who know them but it wasn’t him

Just seen her post saying see you in a couple days me and alfie are kissing you lots... is alfie not his kid? I'm so confused who the dads of her kids are and who's who??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.