Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you put your babies first though Lacy? Because all we see is a self centred narc obsessed with their ex and is all about me me me and more poor me 🤣

these babies are used as your pawn to get to Rhys and you know it
i mean how is he supposed to wake up to them every day if he doesn’t live with them? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her latest video.. “I’m glad I never get to miss a moment with you” hasn’t she been on countless nights out the last few weeks plus away to Amsterdam? She is so deluded and desperate to get at Rhys anyway she can.. I’d say if the new lass has met the family then they must be pretty solid 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s said in her live that OF isn’t for her. And that she’s had a look and it’s def not for her haha. She’s so impulsive, she was saying this is my new venture it’s going to change my life and now it’s I just wanted to do underwear and people were messaging her asking for weird things 😂

what did she think this was going to be? £18 for a pic of her in ugly underwear
---
And she’s eating a yogurt with a spoon 😂😂😂 she’s just a big ick

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s going to Dubai for what should have been her anniversary next week……

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.