Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aha ok,so he stayed at home to help.
If she gets the kids back today I hope I really do hope she will stop plastering it all on tiktok
Maybe the judge will order them both to stay off TikTok or at least not mention anything about what’s going on with them or the kids

Reactions: 1
Why does he have no job?? 5 kids and no job so what he gona say at the court how is he supporting his children. I know she don't work she just does tiktok but him as a man he should go work and earn for his children
Because she made him quit every job he ever had because she was insecure, jealous and couldn't cope with the kids she had so decided to pop out even more.

Reactions: 5
Why does he have no job?? 5 kids and no job so what he gona say at the court how is he supporting his children. I know she don't work she just does tiktok but him as a man he should go work and earn for his children
Don’t know if it’s been said as I’m still catching up with the thread but Lacy begged him to be home he had jobs she’s made him leave each one to be home as she couldn’t COPE with the children. Sad really. She should have stopped at 2/3 then maybe.

He seemed to do the majority of the childcare when he was there so why wouldn’t she, as a woman, go and earn money for her kids?

Thankfully the law now recognises that children who are in domestic abusive households are impacted and classed as domestic abuse victims even if they are in bed etc. Let's hope there's a positive outcome for those poor children

Reactions: 3
Very quiet. Maybe she’s been told to look after her kids make them the priority and not the phone.

I don’t think for a second that if she had them back she wouldn’t be shouting it from the rooftops, we all know what she’s like.

I think personally she will get them back as Rhys does not have a fixed home address so they will return the kids to Lacy with SS involved, hopefully the courts have told t to em they have to keep it off from online and concentrate on the children

Reactions: 2
She’s just posted but I don’t get if she means the kids are back home or she is, she looks fuming in the video 😕

She’s just posted but I don’t get if she means the kids are back home or she is, she looks fuming in the video 😕
I think she means she’s going back home. I don’t really know what’s best for the kids, but I don’t think it’s either of them two. The twins and Emily especially with their needs deserve SO much more, is is too late for Logan?

I’d say that going home post is her looking for sympathy by acting sad like she didn’t get them back, attention seeking as usual from her. I definitely think they will be returning to her but I really hope she’s had a good talking to about her behaviour all over the internet and told not to mention it again. And also she won’t be allowed to talk about anything that was said or done in court as it’s family court and you’re not allowed to

Reactions: 2
She craves attention. Wouldnt surprise me if she's done that sad post pretending she hasn't got them back then does another one when they get back dropped off later with her jumping all around them in the kitchen in her Pj's with "This is me" blasting on the alexa 🫠🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.