Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it finally starting to sink in that Rhys doesn’t want her back? All the messages she’s sent him of herself and talking about there s3x life and of her apologising and he’s still not interested 😂

Reactions: 3
All that money and child free time and she can’t sort her lashes out , only a face a mother could love , oh she didn’t want her either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another post validating attention because she’s concentrating on her babies and she’s got a busy week. She’s going to do some washing and get them all ready for school like she’s some superwomen. They live at home with you Lacey of course you need to do that just like if they lived with Rhys he’d have to do all that too but you’ve stopped him having access like he said you would if he never went back. Who’s doing all the said things for your son who doesn’t live with you because your not so don’t come on with your sickly upset poor me voice your a disgrace

I'm presuming rhys had the kids and that's why she so upset because she's finally realised she has list control .

She’s only crying cos Rhys used to do everything now she actually gotta be a mum god poor girl

Reactions: 1
Almost choked on my tea when I saw this. She’ll have to be using FaceTime and the filter overtime. £18 to sign up 😆😆😆😆

she’s hasn’t got an attractive bone in her body.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Almost choked on my tea when I saw this. She’ll have to be using FaceTime and the filter overtime. £18 to sign up 😆😆😆😆

she’s hasn’t got an attractive bone in her body.
Tell me you're an attention seeker without telling me you’re an attention seeker😂
She’ll do anything to try get Rhys back.

I’d love to know when she’s got the time for this as a busy single mum to 5 kids who gets absolutely no help whatsoever🙄😂😂the girl lives in the clouds

Reactions: 6
Because that’s going to make Rhys want to come running back knowing manky pervs are paying her to flaunt herself and her kids being bought up on that money. You literally can’t get anymore trashy than Lacy. She’s embarrassing im embarrassed for her

Reactions: 4
I’m one who generally doesn’t care about if woman want to do only fans, however I’m sure she made comments on Rhys new bird due to some of her post basically saying she’s unclassy!

hun, you are now offering to finger your fanny for £17 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I’ve nothing against only fans I know women who do it and are very successful…. But I’ll be damned I dunno how she thinks she’ll pull this off 😅😅😅😅😅
---
IMG_1409.jpeg

oh god shes already giving it away 😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
People clearly not desperate, no one’s claimed her free trial 🤣🤣 didn’t she do this before when they split and it didn’t work then… no one’s gonna want her. She’s fake as duck.

Attachments

• Haha
All her 'fans' are Unstable throw backs like her! She won't get anyone subscribing 😂 at least not men. They all know she's fucked in the head and dont look nothing like the filters! Whats she gona do, flash them her hairy chin 🤣🤣 How long we saying before she starts pretending Rhys has subscribed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is the thing too her following are minions who can’t see through her narc ways not men looking to bash one out 🤣

everyone and men can tell her content on tik tok and insta are filtered to the gods they aren’t then going to want to pay a cat fish for her vag photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.