Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously hurts my brain!! Again I’m confused she says she doesn’t have help she does everything for them children. On her most recent live she said she hasn’t had a break? She was away last weekend Friday-Sunday and today she’s having pamper time and then out for lunch.
I wish I got as many breaks as her. I have a baby and 2 year old and my break is having a wee without being followed. I barely get time to wash my hair let alone these pampers days and weekends away. She has plenty of help & breaks. She winds me up🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Almost choked on my tea when I saw this. She’ll have to be using FaceTime and the filter overtime. £18 to sign up 😆😆😆😆

she’s hasn’t got an attractive bone in her body.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 cringe af

I’m one who generally doesn’t care about if woman want to do only fans, however I’m sure she made comments on Rhys new bird due to some of her post basically saying she’s unclassy!

hun, you are now offering to finger your fanny for £17 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And was being really judgemental in a live about the new gf being an OF girl and pinned the comment along someone mentioning it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the hell is that latest video.... talk about putting it on! Squeezing those tears out CRINGE 😬

One full minute of crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

let’s be honest Lacy you are not crying for the reason you are portraying….
---
also, who films themselves this much crying!

Reactions: 4
Who just WHO the duck films themselves bleeping whaling like a banshee in labour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cringe so hard at crying posts but I had to scroll past hers really quick because I got severe second hand embarrassment 🤣

Reactions: 5
The way she repositions the camera too 🤣 I've never ever, in my life, thought ooo lemmie record myself crying for clout. Can't keep up. One min she's a strong independent woman selling her flaps for cash, the next she's poking herself in the eye to make herself cry for likes. Trauma bond my arse. The only traumatic thing is her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I recorded myself crying like that and watched it back I’d probably piss myself laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion
Disclaimer * no disrespect to any se× workers*
Lacy price strapped for cash, send her a tenner she will show you her gash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice that Lacy keeps copying Rhys new gf first the lashes now the underwear pics/videos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that Lacy keeps copying Rhys new gf first the lashes now the underwear pics/videos 🤣🤣
It’s giving unhinged stalker ex vibes. It’s giving I’m 100% most definitely I’m over him and moving on vibes 😂

• Haha
I wonder if she plans to do OF properly as it’s my understanding unless you’re well known you don’t make money prancing around in underwear….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.