Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour is unhealthy and unhinged! She is so obsessed it’s worrying.
If only she put the same energy in looking after her kids!
Rhys is well rid & his new girlfriend is a massive upgrade tbh.

Reactions: 4
Thing is everyone enables her. She don’t have real friends to tell her she needs to get a grip of her tit, and should anyone dare speak out about her she’s goes back to victim mode 🤷🏼‍♀️😅 or they get called a hater or abuse or both

Reactions: 3
Back to her haters being her biggest fans 🤣 no Lacy you are just a car crash and need to actually read where you duck up in life…people might leave it be then

• Haha
Lacy, most your kids go to school, you don’t have a job, your dad happily watches them for you to bugger off and then their father actually has a court order to have time with his children. Please tell me where you need the help and a further 3 days for someone to have them….

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Lacy, most your kids go to school, you don’t have a job, your dad happily watches them for you to bugger off and then their father actually has a court order to have time with his children. Please tell me where you need the help and a further 3 days for someone to have them….
I just can’t wrap my head around why she needs childcare support? I bet if she took a step back away from her phone she’d be surprised how much she’d actually get done. 3 of 5 of her kids are stuck in one room watching peppa pig and the other 2 on gadgets in there room so why is it so hard?

Reactions: 6
I just can’t wrap my head around why she needs childcare support? I bet if she took a step back away from her phone she’d be surprised how much she’d actually get done. 3 of 5 of her kids are stuck in one room watching peppa pig and the other 2 on gadgets in there room so why is it so hard?
It honestly blows my mind…..

What normal person actually advertises childcare on social media 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also I think the point of extensions is to make it look like the extensions are your real hair not have the rings on show 🙈🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dunno why she had kids? No I don’t and I hope she bleeping reads this? Are you ever with them lacy? Like now she needs childcare who’s paying for this? Coz I’m a single mum and have to get my children cared for while I work. Lacy that’s a job you know where you go out and earn your money rather than having a army of strangers buying tit off a wish list 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.