Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says free for a month when I go on to look but I have to put a payment card in so no chance just wanted a snoop 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope she'll be declaring her earnings to UC! Better stop claiming carers allowance too Lace.
Most of her minions are women, not men. It takes years to build up an OF base.
Shes an absolute car crash. All them kids she ignores daily will now be ignored more, whilst she's showing off her battered lasagne and chocolate starfish.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The only fans will certainly make an interesting topic of conversation at her next Child Protection Conference

Reactions: 5
Who puts a full face of makeup on at 10pm. Her life is a joke
---
Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Who’s gonna stop me doing something that’s gonna change my life and my kids life”

MAAAAATE! OF is not a get rich quick game 😂 I’ve done OF and it is HARD!! It takes work and time and effort 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t like lacy but I’ve seen so many women with a big platform make a really good amount of money from OF. Most of her subs will be curious haters or women. Hate to say it but I guarantee she makes a good few grand in her first month 😭🙈

Reactions: 1
She’s set her subs to free and then you pay for individual content. 90% of those subs are nosey women. She doesn’t have a male fanbase and she’s so unattractive especially With that hump back of hers. She tried to do OF when she was with Rhys and failed miserably. Same will happen

Makes me laugh that she actually thinks she’s sexy and it’s not a 10000 filters and desperate woman wanting attention that are giving her this ego 🤣🤣🤣

it will die as quickly as her blog 🤣

• Haha
Racy Lacy on only fans…. All shes thinking of is the cash in hand 😅 thread title idea lol.

she may do well from it and no harm at all if you’re good at it…. BUT the kids won’t benefit from it it’s not for them. It never is

“No one else is raising my kids but me” 1. You barely raise them 2. Rhys has access three times a week 3. Your dad has them the other days

Reactions: 4
I get she needs help support with the kids, I have 3 myself and no additional needs. And I have help of course I do my mum has mine while I go to work. That’s it…. So I can work, and feed them, support them etc.
But I don’t claim to have no help/support I am very vocal about my support and thankful. What boils my piss is she wants to claim she’s super woman…. That’s she’s this amazing mum all on her own and it couldn’t be further from the truth. Lol

Reactions: 2
I was going to say, I know she falls out with literally everyone but she definitely has help, how many times has her Dad took the kids for her? Stayed at her house for her? She tries to make out Rhys doesn’t have the kids but he clearly does as well! She just expects someone to be there 24/7 to help her (that’s why she’s moved her Dad in in the past!) and if they aren’t there all the time she claims she ‘gets no help’

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.