Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY? Psychologically why?! Please explain!!

She does this all the time.Anytime she needs her attention fix she does this cryptic question box thing- “oh I need childcare for 3 days” so people ask her why or she will get a reaction from Rhys. Will she ever employ someone? NO

“oh anyone know any personal trainers” so people send her loads of PTs details she can get skanky with. Will she ever use a PT? NO

“Need a House swap. Let me just use this opportunity to remind you all how big my house is”. Will she ever move? NO

She’s a typical check in location on Facebook when she’s at the hospital and never answers why she’s there type a woman. All these questions she asks every so often NEVER result in anything, she just wants people to message her/ discuss her. Friggin fruit cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She does this all the time.Anytime she needs her attention fix she does this cryptic question box thing- “oh I need childcare for 3 days” so people ask her why or she will get a reaction from Rhys. Will she ever employ someone? NO

“oh anyone know any personal trainers” so people send her loads of PTs details she can get skanky with. Will she ever use a PT? NO

“Need a House swap. Let me just use this opportunity to remind you all how big my house is”. Will she ever move? NO

She’s a typical check in location on Facebook when she’s at the hospital and never answers why she’s there type a woman. All these questions she asks every so often NEVER result in anything, she just wants people to message her/ discuss her. Friggin fruit cake.
Spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She's one of those that's craves attention and she doesn't care who gives her it. The only people she considers friends and in her life are people sitting behind a screen typing rather than talking. She's got no friends or family who are constant in her life!

Reactions: 8

I also don’t know how many times she’s mentioned she’s going to uni for her law degree since I’ve followed her. Has she been. NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants everyone to think she’s some successful independent business woman lol. When in fact she’s an over breeding lazy illiterate attention seeking narcissist

Reactions: 13
Or she’s been told legally to stay away!

I see something about her claiming someone up north was harassing her on tik tok and the police turned up at her address this week, this all being from a video in October or November 🤣

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see this? There’s a new page called Lacy price is vile and this is in the comments of it.
This could be true especially with blackmail!! May be why the sisters have told Rhys to keep quiet and not to react to her because she was blackmailing one of them about an abuser that’s in prison that she will tell him where she lives etc . I’ve heard a few times that Lacy has blackmailed. We all know she’s a massive fraud.

Reactions: 3
Seems like Rhys has kids for contact. So much for the “not turning up” narrative she was going for last week! Think she forgets what she puts out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_1333.jpeg
The amount of money she spends on herself what about the kids? Where are the kids? Has Rhys actually got them or she just dumped them again?!

Reactions: 4
She seriously hurts my brain!! Again I’m confused she says she doesn’t have help she does everything for them children. On her most recent live she said she hasn’t had a break? She was away last weekend Friday-Sunday and today she’s having pamper time and then out for lunch.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What in the slug are those brows 😬 I hope she didn’t pay for those… cause I’d want my money back

• Haha
She seriously hurts my brain!! Again I’m confused she says she doesn’t have help she does everything for them children. On her most recent live she said she hasn’t had a break? She was away last weekend Friday-Sunday and today she’s having pamper time and then out for lunch.
The filter 🤣🤣🤣 girl, be real

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.