Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing is that crying video, she sounds like a toy stuck at the bottom of a toy box that keeps going off and the batteries have started to run out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going out again in fecking trainers when will she grow up!!! Also ANOTHER night out but has no support

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now has a cousin that’s never been heard or seen of before watching the kids so she can go gym at 11pm at night 🤣 she’s really got no help from anyone 👀

Reactions: 5
This I love to see 🫶🏻 Lacy will flip tho let’s be honest.
her tik tok saying she’ll never let the boys downs, she implying Rhys has? She can’t stop contact then blame him!! She’s a bleeping tit show

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha notice the OF link is gone from her insta 🤣 she obviously didn’t get the attention she thought she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There photos of her out with Rhys family and they have all commented. That must drive Lacey nuts 😂

Reactions: 1
Do you put your babies first though Lacy? Because all we see is a self centred narc obsessed with their ex and is all about me me me and more poor me 🤣

these babies are used as your pawn to get to Rhys and you know it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Do you put your babies first though Lacy? Because all we see is a self centred narc obsessed with their ex and is all about me me me and more poor me 🤣

these babies are used as your pawn to get to Rhys and you know it
Rhys said this would happen and he was right. Lacey has no choice but to wake up to her babies and put them first as she’s the main care giver. Doesn’t wake up to or put her son first who doesn’t live with her though does she. He can’t be used as a pawn to Rhys so she’s not bothered

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.