Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s properly thick. Like basic English and grammar are beyond her capabilities. How she got this far in life is beyond me
She genuinely doesn’t seem to realise the things she’s getting wrong does she? 🤔😳

I mean if it was just that the company produced sloppy and shoddy work she could at least make sure the stuff she put on Instagram was right as that’s basically advertisement. The fact she’s putting error laden pictures up means she doesn’t actually see the mistakes and if she doesn’t see those which are blatantly obvious what else is she going to miss? Hardly fills you with confidence in the Label Lady’s abilities does it? 😖

Reactions: 4
Who wants tips from her on how to organise their house?
Everything she does seems rushed and last minute, with organisation you plan. Especially when it comes to organising the home. You don’t just randomly dump things in drawers and label them…
Or go -buy- I mean get given a trolley from ikea and start putting craft things on it, for it to never be used again. No matter how often you repost the original video.

It’s one thing labelling some jars in a cupboard or putting vinyl letters on a mirror or letterbox. It’s a whole other job organising the home into something that works for you and your family.

Reactions: 3
I am waiting for her story about that's what the customer asked for. It's her usual thing after a spelling mistake 😂
I can do even better than that my dear @Graceless Grace

Ffs was editing my post, I added a load of paragraphs but my browser on my phone just refreshed, think because I was in edit mode and the time lapses to be able to edit it. It’s bleeping 3:20am now and I need to go to bed so will write it out again tomorrow on the train home from work

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh now she’s going to release gift tags. You know you can get them from a shop and they will be a hell of a lot cheaper than Jemma’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh now she’s going to release gift tags. You know you can get them from a shop and they will be a hell of a lot cheaper than Jemma’s.
Wow who knew! Lol 😝 wonder if she knows you can actually buy a gift tag puncher and make your own! I feel sad for the fools buying from her!

I can’t help but find it slightly ironic that Jemma’s making a huge a deal about not buying her daughter any electronic devices instead favouring toys and things she can play with and spend time doing with her family outside as she’s filming her opening those gifts so she can shove it all on Instagram! Kinda missed your own point there Jemma! 🤦‍♀️😖😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t help but find it slightly ironic that Jemma’s making a huge a deal about not buying her daughter any electronic devices instead favouring toys and things she can play with and spend time doing with her family outside as she’s filming her opening those gifts so she can shove it all on Instagram! Kinda missed your own point there Jemma! 🤦‍♀️😖😆
What she probably also meant was that her kids already have all the devices they need, she’s posted them before using iPads/tablets 🤷🏻‍♀️
But instead she tries to make herself sound good by saying She didn’t get any for her birthday 😂

Does this woman not listen to the news a serving police officers story was on news this morning £2300 and nothing left at the end of the month with this awful cost of living rise. Who the actual duck will be buying glass jars and labels when there is no money to buy food

Reactions: 8
Does this woman not listen to the news a serving police officers story was on news this morning £2300 and nothing left at the end of the month with this awful cost of living rise. Who the actual duck will be buying glass jars and labels when there is no money to buy food
It’s shocking really the prices she charges and given stories like that on the news make us stop and think, surely she must realise that times really have changed from her heyday in lockdown when people both had nothing else to spend their money on and little else to do than rearrange their drawers and cupboards. 😳

Mind I do think when her latest shipment finally arrives from China and she tries to flog them she might not get quite the response she anticipates; nigh on fifty quid for twelve spice jars isn’t going to happen for many, simple as. Oh and let’s not forget she’s trying to sell these to people who she’s already fleeced once into buying stickers for the spice jars they bought separately, what does she expect people to do with them?! 🤷‍♀️😖

Wake up and smell the coffee Jemma and if you’re wondering where it’s kept, have a looksee for the jar saying, well, I’m sure you get the gist… 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s shocking really the prices she charges and given stories like that on the news make us stop and think, surely she must realise that times really have changed from her heyday in lockdown when people both had nothing else to spend their money on and little else to do than rearrange their drawers and cupboards. 😳

Mind I do think when her latest shipment finally arrives from China and she tries to flog them she might not get quite the response she anticipates; nigh on fifty quid for twelve spice jars isn’t going to happen for many, simple as. Oh and let’s not forget she’s trying to sell these to people who she’s already fleeced once into buying stickers for the spice jars they bought separately, what does she expect people to do with them?! 🤷‍♀️😖

Wake up and smell the coffee Jemma and if you’re wondering where it’s kept, have a looksee for the jar saying, well, I’m sure you get the gist… 😉
She’s making out as though she’ll be selling out. Spreading out a 100 at a time so people get a chance to get one come payday. For that price 🤔 🤔 🤔

she is oblivious to it and it doesn’t affect her, the same way a drug dealer will take a mother’s/father’s, who are a drug addict, money that is meant for getting food and clothes for his/her children. They are invested in her life, they think they know her like a close friend, she doesn’t know them, so she won’t care if it’s their last £10 for a ‘sticker’ because she won’t know it’s their last £10.

it does piss me off that she has no self awareness of the struggles the majority of the country are going through financially, but I tell you what she isn’t as bad as some, I am also in the Rochelle Humes tattle thread and I beg you to go over there and have a read of the posts and follow her on instagram and look at her stories, EACH and every one, duck me if there is a bigger bleep than her let me know!!

personally if like you say actually happens and that she doesn’t get the take up of her Chinese spice racks etc, it’s not an issue for her. If only a small amount of people actually buy them like you say, then she is basically free rolling, simply because the price she is charging for them is so bleeping expensive that she will only probably need to sell 20%-30% of them to recoup the money she paid out for the whole consignment of them, so it is win win for her and she won’t lose out financially.

I suspect that she will treat everyone as a head and say that they have arrived and have a certain number of them so people ‘panic’ buy (when she has actually only put a 1/3 of them online) then a week or two she posts that she has had another load delivered (but not really, it’s the 2/3 of the original amount delivered) and then rinse and repeat

Last edited:
I do think many will buy her labels to feel part of something, to follow the crowds kind of thing

She knew the book Stacey gave her was empty as Stacey even said herself it’s not been printed yet and no way would Jemma not look at it before doing her stories it’s all for engagment. I wonder what labels she will try and flog with this book? I’m betting some of her minimalistic labels.

Stuff we don’t need to see 🤮

i hate when people film themselves eating. Cut a fish ball in half if you really needed to show people 😂
I seem to see this a lot on TV and Instagram but when did talking with your mouth full not become a really rude (not to mention disgusting) thing to do?! 🤷‍♀️

As for the book ‘thing’, d’you think she’s going for a BAFTA too with that acting, or lack of it? She’s so cringeworthy and awkward bless, it must drive her mad that Stacey’s successful when you know she thinks she’s the one who does all the hard work! I can imagine her shaking her fist at the sky yelling ‘Why?! Why is she famous! It should be me!’ 🤭😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.