Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept we are going to be treated with the inside of her ugly cupboard. Nothing better
to do in HQ? Business must be slow

Reactions: 3
I don't believe for one second that her mum won't let her have a key to her own business premises, she's an adult, it's her business, no mother would pull that tit and no daughter would let them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is her mum there with her till midnight and in at 6am then to let her in 🐂💩

I don't believe for one second that her mum won't let her have a key to her own business premises, she's an adult, it's her business, no mother would pull that tit and no daughter would let them 🤦🏻‍♀️
She needs to work out what’s she’s trying to portray herself as. She’s either this super business woman on the verge of creating a global empire or she’s so utterly inept her mother has to keep the key to the buildings she’s supposedly in charge of! 🤷‍♀️

So c’mon Jem, make your mind up, what are you eh?

twit. 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet the real reason her mother has the key is her mother does normal business hours and she opens the HQs for the girls to work. Jemma likes to make us all think she is always at the HQ when in reality she doesn't go there as often. Her mum and the girls probably do normal 9 - 5 and then Jemma and Lee do what hours they want. The thing is if Jemma really wanted a key they is a magical thing that's been around for years. It's called Key Cutting and you can get another key :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh thank goodness for Label Lady eh? None of us would ever know how to stick our vacuum, ironing board and various other household bits all together in a one place. Mindblown! 🤯

She really is so horribly patronising isn’t she; like the rest of all must live in nigh on squalor until she comes and shows us the light. Cheeky mare. 😳

Funnily enough even without her advice I’ve taken to using my cupboard under the stairs to house such necessary items and instead of spending a fortune buying tags and stickers from her to clag all over everything I’ve been using these little things I keep in my head which I’ve found are great for helping me work out what things are. I call them my eyes. So far we’re managing just fine without her, condescending witch! 🤦‍♀️😖😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen it all now, a bag for life with a carrier bag label on it.
it’s just embarrassing now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest batch of 'customer' appraisals have DEFINITELY not all been written by herself.... It is DEFINITELY coincidental they all have the same 👏 emoji...

• Haha
Imagine turning on a zoom meeting and seeing the label lady looking like that with her big puffy coat. Real professional. Also why does she insist on taking the zoom in a loud place where they are working. I mean it's not like she had a whole HQ next door that's empty and has an office. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The reason she is cold is because she is malnourished!
I have never seen her eat a fruit or vegetable. It’s constantly sweets, chocolate, take away, fizzy pop.
I get she’s “naturally thin”, but it wouldn’t be so bad if she was at least healthy. Those children are growing up with a very poor understanding and relationship with/of food.

Reactions: 7
If she has happily admitted to hundreds of thousands of strangers that she hasn’t had her brows done in over 2 years, I dread to think what state her bush is in 🥴 Lee must think he’s going on a trek through the Amazon every time he dives in there 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If she has happily admitted to hundreds of thousands of strangers that she hasn’t had her brows done in over 2 years, I dread to think what state her bush is in 🥴 Lee must think he’s going on a trek through the Amazon every time he dives in there 😂
Nah, it’s probably labelled. He’s fine

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She defo didn’t get Stacey’s singing voice. Her on her stories is so erratic. Thinking she’s entitled and flagging down random postmen as her stupid labels didn’t get posted. Couldn’t she have just took them when the post office is open?

Reactions: 2
oh ffs stop embarrassing yourself on Instagram with that crappy singing.IT IS NOT FUNNY

Oh dear Jemma; does the Royal Mail not realise in this instant gratification society we live in today that you have tight posting deadlines to meet… oh wait a minute, don’t you give yourself a fortnight?! 🤷‍♀️

If it’s that urgent they come to you right now then pray tell what have you been doing in the Aitch Queues for the last 2 weeks?! Oh yeah, I get ya, you’ve been making inane videos about cleaning cupboards out and the like haven’t you?! 😳🤭😆

Reactions: 5
She's obviously a royal mail business customer, so she should know that she wouldn't be able to take her post to the post office, they won't give a tit that your the label lady, they won't accept it. She would need to take it to a royal mail delivery/sorting office if her collection didn't happen.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.