Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Here comes the bride
Oh no it’s label lady with a cold cup stuck to her side

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Sometimes I’m just going about my day and then I think about how overpriced and shit her labels are and it pisses me off

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Summernights

VIP Member
If she has happily admitted to hundreds of thousands of strangers that she hasn’t had her brows done in over 2 years, I dread to think what state her bush is in 🥴 Lee must think he’s going on a trek through the Amazon every time he dives in there 😂
Nah, it’s probably labelled. He’s fine

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I wonder does she do an “intimates collection”? You know, like labels for
body parts for the grown ups? Bum hole, knob, tits, vagina etc? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
This is a slight annoyance and probably (definitely! 😆) rather petty but this really irritated me. I don’t very much look at the comments under her posts as tbh they don’t much interest me but this was straight under her blurb so it caught my eye.

A woman was saying she desperately needed a panda water bottle label (why you would desperately need one I have no idea, but she said she was desperate so desperate she must have been! 🤷‍♀️) but couldn’t find them.

Anyway, helpful as ever Jemma’s back, quick as a flash and says something along the lines of ‘I’ve put them in the safari section’. What?! Safari?! Fair enough ‘animals’ or ‘wild animals’ or even ‘nature’ but safari?! How many pandas has she seen when on safari?! Trundling along the Serengeti in a Land Rover and it’s ‘here are some giraffes… a herd of gazelle… a pride of lions… oh and quick else you’ll miss it, a panda!’ 😳🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Star15sh

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220805-081112_Instagram.jpg

Surely that should say "free parking is provided" and not required! And she writes things down for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
She’s being so brave by having a day off the gram, is she for real. No Jemma being brave is putting yourself between a shooter and your class of children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Been a while since I've been on this thread, but what the actual fuck is that video all about. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 My arse is cringing itself inside out.

Screenshot_20220615-200107_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Why does she keep showing new stuff but then saying it’s not available yet? Just don’t show it until it’s ready then. She does it on purpose so more people will message her and up her engagement.

I don't understand how she can have enough customers to keep bringing out new designs. These people must have labelled every inch of their homes by now.
I'm just waiting for the 'MinimaliShit' collection to come out in collaboration with the Bristol Stool Chart for them to label their shits.

• Haha
Would Label Lady ever Fuck right Off with her small business bullshit.

Oh Tattlers…..this morning I went for a coffee in a cafe and it’s a small business and it’s run by a lady, now I could have gone to Costa but I am so obsessed with small businesses that I can’t help myself. My son wants a McDonalds? Oh no certainly not, we shall trawl the streets and look for a small take away business, go to B&Q for a hammer, oh no I shall find a small business that sells personalised hammers.

Now did you know, cos she never mentions it, that LL runs a small business, yes yes she’s sponsored by Dell and has huge investment from a billionaire and rides her sisters smelly coattails to sell the shitty stickers, but we don’t like to mention that, no it IS a small business and therefore we like to support only and exclusively other small businesses. What’s that you say??? All the products come from China, oh no, no, no, they just magically appear in the AitchQ, delivered by a fairy after being crafted by a mermaid in a faraway land (who incidentally is also a small business lady).

Sorry I went off on one there…lol
She thinks she’s the saviour of all small businesses the world over.

• Haha

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
I have an awful feeling she's going to play the mental health card and start pretending she suffers with anxiety to reach a new market of followers and then release labels connected to mental health in some way. I really wouldn't put it past her to make this up and then target vulnerable people with her bloody labels.

Reactions: 15

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
On the OK mag theme, I was thinking about the really flowery descriptions they give as captions to the photos and Jemma really taking advantage of this. 🤔😉

‘Stacey looks resplendent in a dress made by x, shoes by y and hair and make up by Z. In her hand she holds a personalised cold cup given to her by sister Jemma AKA The Label Lady, although she did have to put the stickers on herself. Joe’s looking every part the handsome groom in a suit made by A and shoes by B. He’s holding some jars of cumin and coriander with both labels and jars from The Ladel Lady as previous.

Rose looks gorgeous in a dress made from off cuts of her mother’s dress and one matching shoe. She’s holding a jar of dried chillis, let’s hope she doesn’t take the lid off, whilst Rex looking cheeky as ever, seems to be covered in some kind of slime and holds a large jar of washing power and a smaller jar of basmati rice. Jars and sticky labels once again from the Label Lady.

Popping up in the background is Jemma, The Label Lady herself who appears to be making a funny face by pouting and comically making a ‘V’ sign with her fingers. In the other hand she holds another personalised cold cup, this one labelled ‘Maid of Honour’ and well, you know where you can buy the crap by now…’

Well, you get the picture! 🤭😆

• Haha
Have you ever read a more passive aggressive post. Just when you thought she couldn’t get more unlikeable after the cold cup takeover of the hen trip.
She is basically telling us all that she’s the only professional and everyone else is trailing behind.
God forbid her employees need a bit of flexibility in the unprecedented heat, God forbid they’d like a little cool air to work in, God forbid anyone gets sick. God forbid there’s a delay with Royal Mail.
Why can’t everyone just ‘get on with it’.

The irony is of course she posts a huge lecture about getting on with it and not complaining, whilst complaining.

Multi-21

VIP Member
If working in the hospital taught her to just get on with it why is she writing an essay moaning today about schools shutting (again), someone being sick and the Royal Mail?
Take your own advice - shut up and get on with it!