Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she ramble on chittering away and I have to think what did she say. She’s so muddled and unorganised I really don't know how she can run a business

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep showing new stuff but then saying it’s not available yet? Just don’t show it until it’s ready then. She does it on purpose so more people will message her and up her engagement.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep showing new stuff but then saying it’s not available yet? Just don’t show it until it’s ready then. She does it on purpose so more people will message her and up her engagement.

I don't understand how she can have enough customers to keep bringing out new designs. These people must have labelled every inch of their homes by now.
I'm just waiting for the 'MinimaliShit' collection to come out in collaboration with the Bristol Stool Chart for them to label their shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did much happen with the wall stickers, she’s shut up about them thankfully.

And If Jemma is reading tonight then my dogs are crossbreeds (proper rescues stacey) where’s the labels for them or is it only the designer dogs at the moment you cater for. Not that I need reminding of what’s food or treats or water.

Reactions: 7
Did much happen with the wall stickers, she’s shut up about them thankfully.

And If Jemma is reading tonight then my dogs are crossbreeds (proper rescues stacey) where’s the labels for them or is it only the designer dogs at the moment you cater for. Not that I need reminding of what’s food or treats or water.
I completely forgot about the wall stickers. She said there would be more designs coming, but it's all quiet on the wall sticker front from what I have seen.

Reactions: 2
I wonder does she do an “intimates collection”? You know, like labels for
body parts for the grown ups? Bum hole, knob, tits, vagina etc? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder does she do an “intimates collection”? You know, like labels for
body parts for the grown ups? Bum hole, knob, tits, vagina etc? 🤔😂
Now you’ve done it! 🤦‍♀️ Don’t be giving her ideas as you know she’s like a magpie, gathering up other people’s brainwaves and hard work with no scruples whatsoever. Then after dancing around for a while we’ll have a big ole announcement of ‘this is an idea wot I had so it’s just coming together’ and ‘I’ve worked really hard on this for ages’ which is of course is utter bollocks as actually she’ll just have seen it on someone else’s Insta page (or Tattle!) and lifted it, making out it’s her own. The brass neck of the woman is mind boggling it really is! 🤯

So anyway, in the next few days we’ll have the big revelation of ‘her’ new product whilst being all coy and giggly. It’ll be ‘well this is summit a bit different but I fink it’s gonna be really popular as lots of you have been asking me for them…’ and of course we cannot forget the obligatory ‘these are super cute’ and ‘I love these’, then before you know it there will be your idea @AFlyOnYourWall! 🤭😬

I’m joking of course but at the back of my mind I’m thinking ‘she wouldn’t, would she?!’ 🫣😳😆

I completely forgot about the wall stickers. She said there would be more designs coming, but it's all quiet on the wall sticker front from what I have seen.
Queue her showing wall stickers sometime this week. I think the design she teased the other day was to do with the ikea table thing she did for her son but I could be wrong. I think she keeps stealing coming up with new ideas as she knows that most people have labeled their house and they will stop buying but if she keeps changing her designs and branching out into other areas like the jars, wall art etc. then people will continue to buy from her. Not sure why when you can go on the likes of ebay or etsy and find most of the same labels at half the cost.

• Haha
I’m sorry but ‘for those of you who love to watch the big machine print’, who are these people?! 🤷‍♀️ Do you think that’s just her because she’s obsessed with everything sticker related or are there people actually out there who message her with ‘oh I love it when you show the printers printing’… *shakes head* I swear the older I get the more I realise I don’t understand much in this world! 😳😆

Also that little segment when she was filming in Aitch Queue One earlier; Lee must be as gormless as he comes across and if he isn’t she certainly talks to and treats him like he is! It’s just a bit awkward all round. 🫤

She makes out that she does every job in the place but I somehow don’t think that’s the case. Instead what’s the betting she swans around micromanaging and letting people know she’s the boss. Oh and writing ‘To Do’ lists of all the super important things she has to do and we’ve all seen what those consist of! 🤦‍♀️

That week in the Maldives will have been the best holiday the ‘HQ Queens’ have ever had! 🤭😆

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I’m just going about my day and then I think about how overpriced and tit her labels are and it pisses me off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So basically hq one is empty now and they not in there. Didn’t she have her own office in Hq one. I really don’t get why they swapped them over. I know she wants storage when all her jars etc come but wouldn’t it just be easier to rent s unit when they come? Paying for a empty Unit seems pointless. Is hq 2 bigger I thought it looked smaller 🤷‍♀️

This week alone she has had both Hinch and Stacey advertising her for free 🙄 I would love to see how successful her small business would have been without her sister and Hinch - 2 of the biggest influencers with a combined following of over 8 million - posting about her business and advertising her products on the regular for free.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This week alone she has had both Hinch and Stacey advertising her for free 🙄 I would love to see how successful her small business would have been without her sister and Hinch - 2 of the biggest influencers with a combined following of over 8 million - posting about her business and advertising her products on the regular for free.
Ooh has she had Hinch advertising her? I must have missed that, I've never noticed Hinch advertising her before and Hinch has her own range in Tesco which includes jars.

Ooh has she had Hinch advertising her? I must have missed that, I've never noticed Hinch advertising her before and Hinch has her own range in Tesco which includes jars.
Hinch was advertising some pet labels of hers. I am guessing Jemma sent them to Hinch for free.

I want to know who are all these people who want more printing videos as they need to get a life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Labels conveniently arrived at the new Hinch mansion to reveal the Hinch Dog Wash Room 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.