Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringed for her when she was “joking” about Stacey being put on a massage chair and she was on a desk. I think she loves Stacey very much but perhaps is quite bitter about her fame!
Well shes also got alot to thank her for too

Reactions: 2
Had a look on her website, she is charging £4 for a letterbox sticker plus £1.75 postage. I got the exact same sticker from eBay £1.90 free postage.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
How she can justify her prices is beyond me but yet they are people stupid enough to pay for her labels. Like 2.25 for one of those small father day treat label and that’s not included posting.

Reactions: 3
Had a look on her website, she is charging £4 for a letterbox sticker plus £1.75 postage. I got the exact same sticker from eBay £1.90 free postage.
I’ve bought custom labels from eBay before and I think they cost me from between 90p - £1.70 (they were charged by letter I think) with free postage. Out of interest I attempted to navigate her website and see how much the same would cost from The Label Lady and I think it was running at about a fiver, oh and of course that’s without postage! 😳🙀

I say attempted to navigate not because I’m a complete cretin (although admittedly I’m sure I have my moments however with IT I’m fairly savvy and if I don’t know I tend to be able to work it out, or force myself to try to at least as I hate not being able to do stuff I should be able to do! 🤭😬) but because it’s so bleeping convoluted, unnecessarily complicated and not in the least bit user friendly (or it was at the time anyway, I don’t know if she’s changed it, I haven’t checked)! Come to think of it though it makes sense as every other mortal thing she does she makes a right meal of and has about 20 pointless steps too many! 🤦‍♀️

She’s a strange combination of attention seeking and ego combined with superiority; one minute she’s wanting you to look at her and is completely OTT but then there’s this implied ‘I’m so much better than you so I don’t need you to look me anyway!’ There’s also the classic bully too; putting other people down and showing them up to make herself feel/present better. All in all it’s not a great or particularly endearing combination but unfortunately nobody’s told her! 😖😆

Reactions: 7
So those poor children are still out at this time of night on a school night!
Poor things will be shattered tomorrow. Selfish parents they are 🤬
On this occasion I think she went out with a friend for dinner on her own.
Her slave husband watched footy with #tangojoe and then he drove her home after her wild night 😂

The kids were probably with slave Lee destroying Stacey's hideous gherkin monstrosity.
Fingers crossed 🙂

It’s funny ‘cause she’s obviously implying that’s she’s looking really rough due to going out on a school night whereas I was just thinking she’s not looking quite as ill and bad as she normally does! Then again she’ll still have last night’s makeup on I suppose; there’s no way she’ll waste that on just the one night out! 🤦‍♀️😉

Don’t get me wrong, she’s never going to be a stunner, but then again very few people (myself included) are, however since most of the time she looks about fit to drop, looking only semi-dead is definitely a step up!🤭😆

DE20A078-D325-4697-ACD5-2E0D39C26EBA.jpeg

• Haha
On this occasion I think she went out with a friend for dinner on her own.
Her slave husband watched footy with #tangojoe and then he drove her home after her wild night 😂

The kids were probably with slave Lee destroying Stacey's hideous gherkin monstrosity.
Fingers crossed 🙂
Lee and the kids went to watch football with Joe so I assume the kids would have to be with Lee when he drove her home!

No mention from Stacey of the kids being there and Lee when she was prattling on about her puzzle. You would think they would have learnt to coordinate their stories by now.

Reactions: 6
The lights are on but no one is home, bless him
He does look ever so vacant doesn’t he? Not that Jemma’s done him any favours mind having him gormlessly sat beaming over a jigsaw puzzle to all intents and purposes looking like a geeky 7 year old on Christmas Day just, well, bigger! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Jemma actually ever spend time with her kids? Most time I’ve seen her spend with them is on holiday but even then she had to go off on her own with her husband

Reactions: 1
Oh dear Jemma, sometimes the world seems to give to you with one hand only to take it away with the other eh? 🤦‍♀️

Let’s face it, it’s fair to say that Jemma, no matter the hype she likes to create, is by no means even a zelebrity, let alone the mega star she tries to make out she is. Cruel as reality is however all is not lost and in a strange twist of fate, proving that God does have a sense of humour, it’s now come to light that actually she’s been the dead ringer for a famous movie star all along! 😬

It’s just unfortunate for Jemma that movie star happens to be Borat! Very nice! 😉🤭😆

Reactions: 2
This mornings post of her singing about the HQ is just embarrassing ….god help her if she thinks that’s relevant and will drum up trade it smacks of desperation

This mornings post of her singing about the HQ is just embarrassing ….god help her if she thinks that’s relevant and will drum up trade it smacks of desperation
I have to say watching her both scrat at them like she’s a feral flea-infested animal and being shown how ‘they fare in warter’ hasn’t made me want to buy minimalistic labels any more than I did before. And I didn’t before. 🤦‍♀️😖

This is Jemma proving to the world just what good quality the stickers are with their ‘air-release technology’ and all, but of course what she really means is ‘that’s why they’re so eye-wateringly expensive folks’ having to justify her bleeping shocking astronomical prices somehow! I mean, these stickers are keeping the kids in ice skating lessons a hundred times a week and the odd jaunt in the Maldives, as you do. 🤷‍♀️

As for the singing and ‘aren’t I funny’ routine, er no, sorry, it’s all a bit cringe tbh. I suppose it could be worse though, you could be stuck in that office, sorry in the Aitch Queue, with her… 😳

Reactions: 4
Does Jemma actually ever spend time with her kids? Most time I’ve seen her spend with them is on holiday but even then she had to go off on her own with her husband
Yea we will be treated to the weekly ice skating video tonight and the kids fall asleep under the desks in the HQ most nights. Don’t worry ij the holidays they get to work there and eat all the snacks too 😜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.