Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pretty piss poor at business. Giving it the oh I’m a mum blah blah bullshit. Your crap is held up at the port, it happens, you should know these things can happen and plan round it potentially happen and not take pre orders with promises to deliver in time that you cannot promise.
being a mum is here nor there, stop using it as an excuse when things aren’t going great and holding women in business back.

Reactions: 9
So now she’s moaning as she’s still not got her shipment. She should know they might have been delays. She needs to not put a date on it. Why did she open up the stock for preorders early and say it will ship on this date. She should have just waited the extra few weeks until they are in. If she didn’t tell people when they were coming in then no one would be disappointed etc. again she’s doing this big rant trying to make out she’s super woman etc. she will do it so more people message her and up her engagement.
I think for 2 reasons:
1. Because they were going to be very late for summer season and she needed the momentum of Stacey's hen and wedding to get the sales in.
2. She probably needed the money, she is paying for 2 units and 1 has been empty for months.

She really needed them to arrive by April/May.

If she hadn't put them on pre-order, she could have taken the loss and used them for Halloween and Christmas, she'd be ahead for once, but she isn't very savvy like that, and she has given herself a big problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s bleeping hilarious that her tit is delayed. No one will need a cold cup by the time they get them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really irritates me, everything is so me me me!!! Poor poor Gemma, she had to go to the effort of arranging childcare (like every other working parent) when their dad could stay home or they could take them in like she's doing now with her young son. Not forgetting the sadness for her imaginary staff/team, they will be so disappointed they haven't got to unload a lorry of bad for the environment plastic tat 🙄 Surely the delivery driver does that?! She is working off pre-orders anyway, nothing complicated about matching the coloured cup to the pre-printed labels that she's had details of for a few weeks now. It's the finances/orders she may lose she is bothered by, not letting down people. Maybe she can use this extra week to work on her spelling, manners and honesty 😂 Actually a week isn't long enough for that 😂

Reactions: 4
Despite her declaration to the contrary then it’s fair to say Jemma’s no business woman. 😖 Yes, stock from China is cheap but as they say, if it looks too good to be true then it most probably is and unless you forfeit any profit and probably incur losses by flying stuff over then shipping it is your only option and that’s notoriously unreliable. This unfortunate situation has only been made worse as she couldn’t keep her mouth shut, being desperate to show off as usual, and has now made a twit of herself by not being able to send things out when she promised she would. 🤦‍♀️

I’m sorry to say but it’s very hard to feel sorry for Jemma when she so often comes across as snide, sarky and condescending; that email reply from her we saw the other day was a prime example. Still, let’s all wish her well eh and with any luck the cups will be here in time for Christmas… or maybe summer 2023… 😳

Now hang on, here’s an idea, oooooooh Jemma, I’ve got it! How about you scrub the launch this year altogether and instead go for the ‘anniversary cold cup’. I can see Stacey now, all teeth and squinty eyes with demurely sipping from her ‘married for a year’ beaker. All that needs happen now is the marriage to last that long… 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@MyrtleRV just wondering if you could tell me when she last posted anything . I’ve seen nothing from her for 6 days now and I’m wondering if she’s blocked me somehow

Reactions: 2
@MyrtleRV just wondering if you could tell me when she last posted anything . I’ve seen nothing from her for 6 days now and I’m wondering if she’s blocked me somehow
She posted a load of boring stories today about poor her the only working mother- ever

She’s been on a fair bit today; first thing saying she was in the HQ super early and would be posting later. Then one of her cutting labels up and another saying some tractor labels were ‘super cute’ and then later on a bit of a moan/rant about the delivery being delayed and how it was so hard for her as she had to arrange stuff and blah, blah, blah…

Just literally checked now and this has popped up:

AA358BF7-959A-43B4-B6B1-BCD66B1ABE47.jpeg

so if you’ve not had any of that then perhaps she has? 🤷‍♀️😖

She’s been on a fair bit today; first thing saying she was in the HQ super early and would be posting later. Then one of her cutting labels up and another saying some tractor labels were ‘super cute’ and then later on a bit of a moan/rant about the delivery being delayed and how it was so hard for her as she had to arrange stuff and blah, blah, blah…

View attachment 1454174

Omg @Justapeep I've just realised if you are blocked you are going to miss out in the ice skating updates 😢🙈🤣

• Haha

View attachment 1454174

She must have lol baitch that she is lol

Please tell me she didn’t have that child in the haitch queue from 6.30am until 11pm?

Please tell me she didn’t have that child in the haitch queue from 6.30am until 11pm?
No don't worry they left to go grab fish and chips :mad: The kids will spend most of the summer holidays stuck in a sweltering HQ, forced to fall asleep where they like as Jemma is superwoman and needs to work all kind of hours. They will have the odd trip out here and there to try and prove she is a good mum. A few clips from the skating rink, maybe one or two from Stacey's pool. Then Jemma's dad or one of their other grandparents might take them out for the day. Apart from that they will be in the HQ with Jemma and Lee.

Seriously they could either get child care, one stay home most of the day then maybe nip to the HQ to do a few orders. Or if she wants to work late, can't she just take her laptop home and type them up and get them ready to print for the next day. Or here's another great idea employ more staff. I am sure she must be breaking some kind of rules even health and safety ones having them in there. I also feel she is very insecure about Lee, I think it was her who thought he'd taken off the wedding ring that Rob Beckett mentioned in his podcast or wherever it was. I think the reason she has Lee working with her and makes him drive her everywhere is because then she can keep an eye on him etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.