Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£20 just for the sticker!
What’s worrying me is they will be stupid people out there paying that. When they can go on Etsy and get something similar or even better for a lot less. All because it’s made by Stacey Solomon sister. Also more than likely it’s not Jemma making them it’s her staff. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Just for the sticker OMG people are mad if they think that is a good offer because she has personally created the font #whatever. Greedy woman
Created the font? It is the same as on the front of the tap to tidy books isn’t it? I’m sure I’ve seen the Stacey printed on those and ITS and Air Wick things

Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t know how to create a font 😂 more like she paid for the rights to use it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t know how to create a font 😂 more like she paid for the rights to use it haha.
Creating the font? Would that not take some sort of skill in design or some such? Now I might be doing her a great disservice and she’s some great design wizard but if so why the chuff is she paying other people for all her other designs and wall art etc?! 🤔😳

I think it’s as we suspect, she just quadruples the price and prints the things! 🤭😆

Reactions: 2
Creating the font? Would that not take some sort of skill in design or some such? Now I might be doing her a great disservice and she’s some great design wizard but if so why the chuff is she paying other people for all her other designs and wall art etc?! 🤔😳

I think it’s as we suspect, she just quadruples the price and prints the things! 🤭😆
Haha yeah, a friend in America is a graphic designer and also creates fonts, it’s hard work, she tried to show me how to do it but it was boring 😂

Jemma probably paid a lot for the licence to sell and she classes that as creating the font from scratch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£20 just for the sticker!
Which she ripped off from many other smaller businesses even using the same font yet makes out she designs or creates the fonts!!!!

Plus others charge much less sorry replies before I saw others mentioning the font thing lol

It must be killing her and creepy Dave that Stacey is not allowing them to monetise her wedding just yet. When does the paper copy of OK mag come out?

Reactions: 1
When are they going to be able to sell again on insta she must be biting at the bit to get on again. Shame she’s not allowed too by her sisters management probably 🤣🤣

Anyone seen that man 'dsliverpool' on tiktok? He is starting/started some sort of print on demand decal label business venture. He will be offering sheets of your custom design label stickers in sizes up to A3 and he's pushing the business idea that people buy the sheets from him and use them to setup their own sticker label business. He suggest using them on any hard surface such as cups, walls, basically everything she does. The irony is ds stands for Dave Solomon 🤣🤣 Someone in the comments said "so stickers?" And he replied "ssh they hate when you say that" 🤣🤣 Maybe he is cashing in on the Solomon name and clickbait too, he even did the scratch test on the quick application video 🤣 None of this 💩 you hear from her "how not to advertise your products" in 20 insta stories. He literally summed her whole business up in one short tiktok. What they are, the machine printing, the application, scratch test and how/what to use them on. I didn't even know his name, I followed him for other stuff 😂

• Haha
I came across this page! Apparently she had another business before becoming sticker lady
IMG_20220728_161405.jpg

Yeah she was a party planner then she went to the sticker business instead.

I don’t like her nails, the wedding ones or the yellow ones. Always consistent on the stories Gem!

Reactions: 1
I came across this page! Apparently she had another business before becoming sticker lady
View attachment 1453121
Yeah she was a party planner before covid and did labels on the side. Then I think she decided to do labels full time when covid hit.

She's actually not talked about her home range this week considering it's supposed to be coming in, I wonder if that's what she's coming back later to talk about.

Yeah she was a party planner before covid and did labels on the side. Then I think she decided to do labels full time when covid hit.

She's actually not talked about her home range this week considering it's supposed to be coming in, I wonder if that's what she's coming back later to talk about.
She usually ends up talking last minute to gain sympathy she will play the im so sorry I’ve been so busy I’ve not had time to advertise it please buy it I’m so nervous because I’ve been to busy so worry none of you will buy it she did it before with a launch

Reactions: 3
So now she’s moaning as she’s still not got her shipment. She should know they might have been delays. She needs to not put a date on it. Why did she open up the stock for preorders early and say it will ship on this date. She should have just waited the extra few weeks until they are in. If she didn’t tell people when they were coming in then no one would be disappointed etc. again she’s doing this big rant trying to make out she’s super woman etc. she will do it so more people message her and up her engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.