Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she reads here - Jemma, you and your sister post your life on public IG, you’re ruining your own privacy. Just like how you post photos of your kids to thousands of strangers, you’re taking away their right to privacy.

Reactions: 7
My friend just WhatsApp me these as she feels the same and not on tattle

She only asked her why did she lie and it makes her question buying from a business that is not honest
She obviously thinks she better than anyone else. Why reply, just ignore it if she doesn't like it. It will be killing her she can't say anything. I am dreading when Stacey does post properly as we are gonna be bombarded from the both of them. Also she knows full well it's Tuesday again she's either messed up her prerecords or she's done it on purpose.

Reactions: 2
She obviously thinks she better than anyone else. Why reply, just ignore it if she doesn't like it. It will be killing her she can't say anything. I am dreading when Stacey does post properly as we are gonna be bombarded from the both of them. Also she knows full well it's Tuesday again she's either messed up her prerecords or she's done it on purpose.
She thought last night was Sunday . I know to go to the effort of replying .edit to say it is the extreme efforts they go to lie. Want privacy then just go away and never post. They only want the sheep when it suits them but I'm seriously concerned over loads of them I've seen posting. They take everything they say as gospel and they're so upset and confused they've been lied to. Hopefully more will wake up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate it when I rely on social media to tell me what day of the week it is and they get it wrong!
I’ve been writing Monday all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have visions of everyone having to go to the loo or go and make a coffee in the HQ to keep out of the way when someone posts something like this as Jemma will have a little hissy fit and start throwing her toys out of her pram. 🤭😆

‘Hinch?! You’re buying your jars from Hinch?! So I’m good enough to buy stickers from but not jars from eh? Pah, you better watch out as next time you need stickers I might be too busy and not make you them…’ *walks away muttering under breath* 😉😬

1BD3D99E-3161-4161-88AC-166A450C5406.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do people pay her ridiculous prices the quality isn’t that great and they can be purchased else where much cheaper

Reactions: 5
Why do people pay her ridiculous prices the quality isn’t that great and they can be purchased else where much cheaper
They probably think they will become friends with her which will make them become friends with Stinky Solomon 😂

I can’t wait for the label trend to die and Jemma is stuck with loads of crap

They probably think they will become friends with her which will make them become friends with Stinky Solomon 😂

I can’t wait for the label trend to die and Jemma is stuck with loads of crap
Yeah I never did understand why people felt the need to label things especially in clear Jars when you can see the contents

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£20 for it 🤯😂
Cheeky madam. Even Dick Turpin had the good grace to wear a mask! 🙀

Mind, I won’t hear of any of you saying that her business benefits from her being Stacey’s sister ‘cause as she’s told us time and time again, that’s just not true. Oh and if you believe that I should tell you they’ve also just announced the moon is actually made of cheese after all and you can apply for a wedge of it to be sent to you with some crackers if you visit the website gullibletwat.com! 🤭😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.