Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the cold cups going to morph into hot cups come winter? She seems to be investing alot of time on something that's seasonal especially as summer will be over soon.

On another note..... What the hell was that carpet in her bedroom? Looks like a 79s throwback shag pile lol

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220805-081112_Instagram.jpg

Surely that should say "free parking is provided" and not required! And she writes things down for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Phew that’s a lot of essential skills she’s looking for surely if you had all those skills you could start your own business. It would need to be more than minimum wage for that position.
She should have put spelling is essential cause she certainly cant.

Reactions: 6
Phew that’s a lot of essential skills she’s looking for surely if you had all those skills you could start your own business. It would need to be more than minimum wage for that position.
She should have put spelling is essential cause she certainly cant.
But the person who left had no experience at all and was trained up from scratch by Jemma. Be nice if she could give someone that same opportunity again instead of saying they need to come already with experience.

Reactions: 2
And the kids aren’t living on crisps and chocolate in HQ they have been dumped at Stacey’s

Reactions: 1
Fixing her mistake is proof she constantly reads here 😂😂
What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she couldn't afford to pay someone who is qualified? Or does she expect to get a qualified person to work for minimum wage

You're welcome Jemma but next time I'd like paying for doing your proof reading

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s having a ‘me’ day because she’s worked so hard all week 🙄 Haven’t we all!!

Reactions: 4
She’s having a ‘me’ day because she’s worked so hard all week 🙄 Haven’t we all!!
Yes, but come on, whilst we all work hard the implication is we don’t work as hard as Jemma, as well, no one can work as hard as Jemma! Has she not told you about her work ethic… (chance would be a fine thing, I’m sick to the back bleeping teeth of hearing about her work ethic, it’s funny as whilst she’s taking the time out to record herself telling us how important she is and just how hard she works, the rest of us are actually getting on and working hard, but never mind…🙄)

Now I don’t wish to be rude (actually I probably do!) but there’s at least her, Lee and her mum to speak of, as well as the two staff she employed before and however many others right? So she’s saying she’s at the Haitch Queues (sticker factory) from 6am to 11pm but since as present the tat she’s shipping from China is sitting at the port waiting to be processed by customs, I’d love to know what the duck are they doing all of that time?! I mean she’d have time to make all the stickers in the world for it to take that long and I don’t believe she’s that popular. Methinks the Lady Lady might be telling a few porkies; it seems the Solomon lying gene is strong! 😳🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, but come on, whilst we all work hard the implication is we don’t work as hard as Jemma, as well, no one can work as hard as Jemma! Has she not told you about her work ethic… (chance would be a fine thing, I’m sick to the back bleeping teeth of hearing about her work ethic, it’s funny as whilst she’s taking the time out to record herself telling us how important she is and just how hard she works, the rest of us are actually getting on and working hard, but never mind…🙄)

Now I don’t wish to be rude (actually I probably do!) but there’s at least her, Lee and her mum to speak of, as well as the two staff she employed before and however many others right? So she’s saying she’s at the Haitch Queues (sticker factory) from 6am to 11pm but since as present the tat she’s shipping from China is sitting at the port waiting to be processed by customs, I’d love to know what the duck are they doing all of that time?! I mean she’d have time to make all the stickers in the world for it to take that long and I don’t believe she’s that popular. Methinks the Lady Lady might be telling a few porkies; it seems the Solomon lying gene is strong! 😳🤦‍♀️🤭😆
What’s she’s not telling you is that is. She gets there at 6am. She does a bit then she goes off to Stacey’s for hours and comes back later and stays until 11pm. I mean they can’t be that busy as it’s just printing labels.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does she ramble on chittering away and I have to think what did she say. She’s so muddled and unorganised I really don't know how she can run a business
No it’s not just you ….she always does it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.