Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Label Lady #5 Cold cup this and sticker that, all the way from China for my overpriced tat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she reading Thomas The Tank Harold to her (I think?) 8 year old. That's something you'd read to a 3 year old. So odd.

Reactions: 1
That was Hudson wasn’t it? I think he is 3 or 4
He’s going to school in September. I think he turns 5 in oct. Not sure what age kids are suppose to be able to read but I know he was struggling to read the letters that she stuck on the wall or his name so he defo won’t be able to read a book ☹

She’s going to be at the HQ 24/7 when the shipment comes in. Those poor children let’s hope she gets childcare but I bet she doesn’t. ☹

Reactions: 2
She's so quiet after the wedding... No new grid piay for days now. Obv pissed off she can't pimp out the photos of her stickers (I'm sure she went with a bag full to label everything in sight for promo shots!)

Her carpet in the bedroom really makes me feel sick, what is it 🤢. Why so thick & scraggy!

Reactions: 3
She is showing huds playing with a box so we know he doesn't just sit with an ipad all day in the HQ and fall asleep where he chooses.

She is showing huds playing with a box so we know he doesn't just sit with an ipad all day in the HQ and fall asleep where he chooses.
Now you’re doing her a disservice there; he’s got a wall full of stickers he doesn’t really understand to keep him entertained bless him. 😖

Mind she hasn’t told us how much the kids LOVE being at the HQ (Sticker Factory) for a while. She needs to constantly reiterate this just in case people think they’re bored absolutely shitless and getting in the way and under the other staff’s feet. Not hers of course, she’s far too busy telling everyone how busy she is and taking pointless videos of stickers to be irritated by her own children.🙄

Plus she needs to keep an eye on Lee which is why he can’t be trusted to look after the children on his own. God forbid they have a nice time on their summer holiday and enjoy themselves, much better they be cooped up in a stuffy, airless office watching their mother make stickers, dictate and be the big I. Am eh?😳🤭😆

• Haha
I thought perks of being self employed was to work around childcare / take time off / spend time with the family? The freedom to do so is the best bit.

People were asked not to use phones at wedding but again she was Matron of Honour so the rules don’t apply to her. She is such a self important twit

Reactions: 3
Should we be fawning over the fact she’s working 6 am to late in the evening? Should the dedication to her job impress us all? Because all I see is a lame ass mother dragging her kids to work in a sticker sweat shop. I’ve had 2 weeks off during the holidays but other times I wouldn’t dream of taking my kid to work, he’s looked after by family or we work around the fact our child comes first and needs to be enjoying the summer.
once again she never fails to amaze me for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 7
That’s what she gets for ordering cheap tat from China …what happened to supporting local businesses. I’m sure she could have got them in the uk somewhere and wouldn’t have had this problem with customs etc. serves her right

Reactions: 6
Also why is she telling people they are due to start despatching from Monday. It might be a bit of a delay coming through customs etc. Also she said they are getting family are helping unload but what about the kids. Especially if she ropes Stacey and Joe in who's going to look after Stacey's kids or will all the kids be stuck in a hot window less room with stickers on the wall. Actually she'll probably put the older kids to work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.