Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so self centered she'll probs wear white to the wedding
Corpse bride(smaid) vibes!
It’s the photos I’m looking forward to. I have visions of her appearing in every shot, even the ones when it’s ‘… and just the bride and groom please…’ 😳

She won’t be able to help herself! It’ll be like:

81B721F5-7C98-430C-9CFD-8EC89942BB30.jpeg

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m assuming stacey and Joe will sell out to ok magazine. Let’s hope we don’t get Sticker sister on the front page of they do.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
Here comes the bride
Oh no it’s label lady with a cold cup stuck to her side

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m assuming stacey and Joe will sell out to ok magazine. Let’s hope we don’t get Sticker sister on the front page of they do.
Crikey if she gets a sniff of OK being involved she won’t just turn up with her cold cups. She’ll have a little trolley with all her range in the from jars to stickers to the most expensive spice containers in the world and will try and get at least some of them in every single photo taken. Think of the free publicity! 😖

Not that her being Stacey Solomon’s sister has anything to do with her business being successful, oh no, Stacey doesn’t have anything to do with it… 🤥🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the OK mag theme, I was thinking about the really flowery descriptions they give as captions to the photos and Jemma really taking advantage of this. 🤔😉

‘Stacey looks resplendent in a dress made by x, shoes by y and hair and make up by Z. In her hand she holds a personalised cold cup given to her by sister Jemma AKA The Label Lady, although she did have to put the stickers on herself. Joe’s looking every part the handsome groom in a suit made by A and shoes by B. He’s holding some jars of cumin and coriander with both labels and jars from The Ladel Lady as previous.

Rose looks gorgeous in a dress made from off cuts of her mother’s dress and one matching shoe. She’s holding a jar of dried chillis, let’s hope she doesn’t take the lid off, whilst Rex looking cheeky as ever, seems to be covered in some kind of slime and holds a large jar of washing power and a smaller jar of basmati rice. Jars and sticky labels once again from the Label Lady.

Popping up in the background is Jemma, The Label Lady herself who appears to be making a funny face by pouting and comically making a ‘V’ sign with her fingers. In the other hand she holds another personalised cold cup, this one labelled ‘Maid of Honour’ and well, you know where you can buy the crap by now…’

Well, you get the picture! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the OK mag theme, I was thinking about the really flowery descriptions they give as captions to the photos and Jemma really taking advantage of this. 🤔😉

‘Stacey looks resplendent in a dress made by x, shoes by y and hair and make up by Z. In her hand she holds a personalised cold cup given to her by sister Jemma AKA The Label Lady, although she did have to put the stickers on herself. Joe’s looking every part the handsome groom in a suit made by A and shoes by B. He’s holding some jars of cumin and coriander with both labels and jars from The Ladel Lady as previous.

Rose looks gorgeous in a dress made from off cuts of her mother’s dress and one matching shoe. She’s holding a jar of dried chillis, let’s hope she doesn’t take the lid off, whilst Rex looking cheeky as ever, seems to be covered in some kind of slime and holds a large jar of washing power and a smaller jar of basmati rice. Jars and sticky labels once again from the Label Lady.

Popping up in the background is Jemma, The Label Lady herself who appears to be making a funny face by pouting and comically making a ‘V’ sign with her fingers. In the other hand she holds another personalised cold cup, this one labelled ‘Maid of Honour’ and well, you know where you can buy the crap by now…’

Well, you get the picture! 🤭😆
All the bridesmaid will be holding cold cups instead of flowers 😂😂😂 they will have flowers on that they had to stick on themselves while walking down the aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s very quiet today someone must have stuck a label over her mouth. Gagged incase she lets something slip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will definitely be her trying to get her cold cups in the wedding photos and over the tables If Stacey allow it. I imagine her labels are all over each table

She will definitely be her trying to get her cold cups in the wedding photos and over the tables If Stacey allow it. I imagine her labels are all over each table
All the kids will be holding them! For some reason I didn't think Stacey and Joe would have a mag deal but now she's have a phone in the drawer few days, she obviously is!

Reactions: 5
I am dreading to see what Jemma looks like. She will obviously trying to be centre of attention and let everyone know she is maid of honour with her cold cup 🤣🤣
If Stacey is putting her phone in the drawer for a few days will Jemma do the same? But this week is the week her shipment from china is due. Although she could just keep posting and not mention it like she did with rose. I mean she shouldn’t mention it as it’s not her news to tell but we all know Jemma likes to mess up Stacey’s prerecords and be centre of attention.

• Haha
I am dreading to see what Jemma looks like. She will obviously trying to be centre of attention and let everyone know she is maid of honour with her cold cup 🤣🤣
If Stacey is putting her phone in the drawer for a few days will Jemma do the same? But this week is the week her shipment from china is due. Although she could just keep posting and not mention it like she did with rose. I mean she shouldn’t mention it as it’s not her news to tell but we all know Jemma likes to mess up Stacey’s prerecords and be centre of attention.
Maybe she’ll stick to using her business account for business this week. I don’t think she’d reveal anything before Stacey and nor should she. Since social media has blown up you should never post a photo of the wedding if the couple ask you not to, celebrity or not.

Best man give it away. Shows Jemma was lying again today 😂
What the duck is he wearing. twit!
I wonder if the wedding dinner will be sponsored by Hello Fresh. Such a beggy family. Table and chairs sponsored by Ikea, Plastic cups for the toast sponsored by sticker sister. This isn't even the official ceremony, wouldn't any normal couple do that first before a party.

Reactions: 3
Take It Jemma will be braless as she's still not got one for the wedding after shopping yesterday

Reactions: 3
Take It Jemma will be braless as she's still not got one for the wedding after shopping yesterday
That was also probably prerecorded to throw people off so she probably did get a bra or maybe she will just go braless.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.