Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she ordered it on Prime straight to Pickle Cottage 😂 she also said today she was gonna do some bits in the house and the relax, do you think she's forgotten what day it is?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’ll get the ice cream man who she has on speed dial for all the little ones at the wedding after all she is MATRON OF HONOUR

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’ll get the ice cream man who she has on speed dial for all the little ones at the wedding after all she is MATRON OF HONOUR
All her followers will be worried she hasn’t been on to tell them about Sunday self care or update them that the minimalistic labels have been restocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’ll be killing old rent-a-gob that she’s not been able to be on bragging/showing off/pretending she’s famous/flogging her cold cups and other tat! 🤦‍♀️

I can’t think we won’t hear from her today mind and also I think the stuff should be arriving from China this week. Now wouldn’t it be a shame with all the madness and ports and stuff things got held up?! 🤔😉

Still it’s not like the heatwave and hottest time of the year has passed and so people would have already bought a ‘cold cup’ or equivalent already should they be the in market for one, oh wait… 😳🤭😆

Reactions: 4
It’ll be killing old rent-a-gob that she’s not been able to be on bragging/showing off/pretending she’s famous/flogging her cold cups and other tat! 🤦‍♀️

I can’t think we won’t hear from her today mind and also I think the stuff should be arriving from China this week. Now wouldn’t it be a shame with all the madness and ports and stuff things got held up?! 🤔😉

Still it’s not like the heatwave and hottest time of the year has passed and so people would have already bought a ‘cold cup’ or equivalent already should they be the in market for one, oh wait… 😳🤭😆
She will come back on and carry on as normal being busy etc. or if she doesn’t come on today she will at some point claiming she’s been busy at the HQ. She probably won’t post anything about the wedding until Stacey does but after that it will be tons all about her being the made of honour 🤣🤣🤣
I am Actually hoping she takes some time off as with her stock arriving this week I am sure that’s all she’s gonna harp on about. They not arrived and I’m already sick of the cold cups, jars and spice jars and anything else she’s flogging 😜

Reactions: 2
She will come back on and carry on as normal being busy etc. or if she doesn’t come on today she will at some point claiming she’s been busy at the HQ. She probably won’t post anything about the wedding until Stacey does but after that it will be tons all about her being the made of honour 🤣🤣🤣
I am Actually hoping she takes some time off as with her stock arriving this week I am sure that’s all she’s gonna harp on about. They not arrived and I’m already sick of the cold cups, jars and spice jars and anything else she’s flogging 😜
I tell you something if anyone does spend nigh on fifty odd quid on those bloody spice jars then I’d love to know who they are as they’ve clearly got more money than sense which they’re happy to waste and I’d love a holiday!

Mind I’m guessing that Jemma’s sales haven’t been through the roof and she’s seeing the effect of the ‘cost of living crisis’ (for want of a better description). She’s not selling essentials and atm that’s all that people have money to spend on. Hence her highlighting stickers, beakers and the world’s most convoluted and complicated name tags (complete with an icon to pigeon hole your child from an early age. You can hear parents lamenting now ‘what do you mean you don’t like dinosaurs anymore and now like football?! You can’t, I’ve still over 20 labels to use up!!’ 😆), it’s ‘cause they’re cheap and she might have a cat in hell’s chance of flogging them! 🤷‍♀️

Then again I suppose, she might not. I mean you can buy exactly the same for cheaper elsewhere… 😖😳🤭😆

• Haha
People have complained on Lord Sugar’s Twitter profile that he should be mindful of the cost of living as he is showing his yacht. He has replied to them accusing them on being jealous so that is her mentors attitude to people who don’t like him.

he made a spelling mistake and called the people who corrected him trolls 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jemma posted without showing herself. She is probably in yesterdays make up and will be for the next week. We know she doesn't wash often.

Reactions: 5
Jemma posted without showing herself. She is probably in yesterdays make up and will be for the next week. We know she doesn't wash often.
Just come to say the same. She can’t help but show herself normally. It must be killing her not bragging

Reactions: 2
It’s fair to say if I to live, work and spend nigh on every minute with Jemma I’d be close to bleeping hysterical as well. Well that or hard drugs… saying that, hmmmm, the jury might be out on that one! 😉😬

Still, it’s been a pleasant change not to see a sticker covered overpriced plastic beaker fifty times a day for a change. Now all we need is for the forklift lifting her jars around and off the container to jerk and drop the lot leaving Jemma with one hella lot of jar-less stickers and boxes of expensive glass gravel! I never used to be this vindictive but now, well that properly makes me chuckle, actually saying that, perhaps Lee’s had the same thought?! 🤭😆

• Haha
It’s fair to say if I to live, work and spend nigh on every minute with Jemma I’d be close to bleeping hysterical as well. Well that or hard drugs… saying that, hmmmm, the jury might be out on that one! 😉😬

Still, it’s been a pleasant change not to see a sticker covered overpriced plastic beaker fifty times a day for a change. Now all we need is for the forklift lifting her jars around and off the container to jerk and drop the lot leaving Jemma with one hella lot of jar-less stickers and boxes of expensive glass gravel! I never used to be this vindictive but now, well that properly makes me chuckle, actually saying that, perhaps Lee’s had the same thought?! 🤭😆
She's got to be on something 😅 no doubt wedding spam and labels will be pushed ASAP. Talentless latch on

This must be absolutely killing her. Normally if she hasn't posted in an hour she's back on with her "oh my god guys I'm so sorry I've been so quiet on here. I've been sooo busy at the haitch que and the cold cups are coming soon. Have I mentioned I'm selling cold cups? They're amazing. If you put 10 ice cubes in, you might still have half a cube left after an hour. They're great for hens. I've got this amazing sickly pink colour for that. Weddings? Well, we've got the white. Off to a funeral? Got you sorted. Black."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Jemma is coming off Instagram this week as she is busy in the HQ with the shipment. I'm sure it's nothing to do with the fact she can't post about Stacey's wedding :p Also Jemma we don't need a montage of your jars or cold cups etc. We are all sick of the sight of them.

Reactions: 7
She’s doing SS tactic of posting the wrong day to up engagement in her inbox

Hey Jemma, it’s Tuesday 🥰
I didn’t think Lee could look any more gormless than we’ve seen previously. I stand corrected. 😳
🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.