Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know the answer either but I’m guessing the machines have heavy stipulations that they are not to be used by children, untrained personnel, when under the influence of alcohol etc and therefore if they are injured on those they would dismiss liability as they aren’t being used in the correct manner.

Reactions: 3
I also wonder if her staff can take their kids to work all day, or if that’s just a perk for Jemma?
I assume her staff have to pay for childcare for the 6 weeks and Jemma saves money by taking her kids with her

Reactions: 10
I also wonder if her staff can take their kids to work all day, or if that’s just a perk for Jemma?
I assume her staff have to pay for childcare for the 6 weeks and Jemma saves money by taking her kids with her
Yeah I don’t they can (or maybe wouldn’t want to) as one of her complaints was they had to leave early when it was hot to get children from school. Might be nice if she gave them time off for sports day though seeing as she always makes sure she can go.

I don’t think she has staff I think it is just her hubbie and mother and that’s why the turnaround is so slow cos she fannies about doing ridiculous stories for Instagram. She likes to make out she has a big business but I have my doubts!

Reactions: 9
I know Jemma’s trying to make out the kids love going to work with them but well, she’s got to say that hasn’t she?! She can hardly say;

‘So we’re dragging them to the HQ even though they hate it as they get bored shitless and it pisses the other staff off as they play about, fiddle with the machines and generally get under people’s feet…’

Which I’m guessing is more likely the truth. Good points about the insurance and machines though; hence Jemma making the kids that area in the abandoned HQ/storeroom. I was going to say ‘play area’ but c’mon, a few stickers on the wall a play area does not make and plus the little lad’s probably traumatised by the place already being forced to read/spell from the wall on camera when he clearly didn’t have much of a clue. 🙁😖

Just my opinion but much better options would either be paying for childcare/summer school/club or Lee or her mum (not Jemma obviously as the place clearly couldn’t run without her! 😉😳) could look after them and they could be somewhere more appropriate and which would be much better for them. Instead it appears once again it all comes down to the bottom line and making money for Jemma. I mean she’s a successful business woman and sometimes sacrifices need to be made, just obviously not by her! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

Reactions: 6
Just my opinion but much better options would either be paying for childcare/summer school/club or Lee or her mum (not Jemma obviously as the place clearly couldn’t run without her! 😉😳) could look after them and they could be somewhere more appropriate and which would be much better for them. Instead it appears once again it all comes down to the bottom line and making money for Jemma. I mean she’s a successful business woman and sometimes sacrifices need to be made, just obviously not by her! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆
This. She must make some money from the weird people who feel the need to label everything. Surely she can pay for childcare so the kids can interact with other kids. Rather than be stuck in a sweaty hq for 6 weeks.

Reactions: 4
She was definitely making a balls of it which is hardly a surprise as she feels the need to show people how to stick stickers 🙄🤷‍♀️
I'd be happy to chip in for Adams weekly visits and also on another topic that grinds my gears I'd start a campaign to ban cameras from the ice rink 🤣🤣🤣
Yes I am sick of the ice rink and videos. I mean I know she wants the videos for her kids but she doesn’t have to post a video every week of her kids skating round it. Also it’s always the same they work hard.
Also her post this morning about her kids working in the HQ in the holidays. It’s appalling, is it even legal? They shouldn’t be forced to spend most of their days in a stifling hot HQ learning to make labels. They can easily afford childcare or one of them could stay home. All this Jemma works hard and it’s important to show the kids that rubbish 😡

She’ll be fuming that Stacey has the audacity to be getting married this week and her kids can’t be in her pool

Reactions: 5
She is just a massive control freak. She wants to control the business by being there non stop so the ‘gewwwrls’ know who’s boss.
She wants to control Lee by not letting him look after the kids at home. She took control over the Hen trip and shoved the sippy cups into the hands of the women at every opportunity. She must be exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 8
I mean to say would you post anything like that for everyone to see. She’s gormless and trying to be relatable and comes across as a loony tune
She tries so she’s to be like her sister but comes across crazy because she’s literally a nobody most have never even heard of her or even the label lady

What did she need to prep for Hudson and Lee’s movie night? Can Lee not pour snacks into a bowl for them to share or find the remote control himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean to say would you post anything like that for everyone to see. She’s gormless and trying to be relatable and comes across as a loony tune
On her business page too 😳
I find it funny how she feels like she has to justify a night out and explain it. All she has to do is go out. No one actually cares what she does.

Reactions: 5
Just why would you even post that? Why on a business page ffs. I'm cringing with second hand embarrassment. She's an absolute fool.

Screenshot_20220722-173330_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Do we know when Stacey's actually wedding is? I think it may be this evening or tomorrow?

They've both had their nails done and Jemma's off to find a bra after 2 years of not wearing one (TMI)

Reactions: 2
Do we know when Stacey's actually wedding is? I think it may be this evening or tomorrow?

They've both had their nails done and Jemma's off to find a bra after 2 years of not wearing one (TMI)
That’s just the information someone who has popped on to her Instagram page as they’ve just bought some Tupperware cereal containers and have now decided they want to label them wants to know is it not?! Er, that’s a not then! 😳

Sheesh, if you insist on sharing all this stuff Jemma (which people don’t want to see btw) get yourself a private page! It all just screams attention seeking doesn’t it. Jealous of Stacey much?! 🤭😆

She's so self centered she'll probs wear white to the wedding
Corpse bride(smaid) vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.