Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God, what does she look like?! It’s cringeworthy it really is and I can’t help but think the others in the HQ look at her pouting and posing into her phone and have to leave the room to stifle their hysterical giggling.😳😬

Of course there’s a time and a place for everything, although I’m struggling to find one for bikinis at work when you’re office based in the UK, especially when as already pointed out, you’re constantly whinging about how cold you are! It’s fair to making sense isn’t one of Jemma’s strong points is it?! 🤔🤷‍♀️😖

As for the kissy face and V sign, well it’s just mortifying in the extreme! As I said there’s a time and place for everything and sure, should you be 14 and filled with the arrogance of youth I’m sure pouting at the camera in your bikini thinking you’re looking like the mutts nuts whilst flashing your v sign you’d maybe just about get away with it. Being a 30 odd year old supposed professional and successful businesswoman as Jemma so is so very often keen to tell us then nope, rather than ‘cool’ or ‘hip’ you just look like a complete twit. I’m embarrassed for her! 🤭😆
He kids are at Stacey's. So yes, she is a person down at the HQ but it's nothing drastic! The cold cups haven't even arrived - what's her bloody problem?

Reactions: 4
😚✌She is 12 isn't she
I swear to God if I posed like that for photos my other half and my friends would think I’d regressed 20 years or so and try and get me some psychiatric intervention. Well that’s after they’d finished howling with laughter and ripped the piss out of me, and rightly so I may add as I’d deserve it! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good God, just make sure you stand back as Jemma’s head is growing again! 🚨 *Whoooop, whooooop, whooooop EGO ALERT* 🚨

Did you know she’s completely self taught on those machines. Oh yes, Jemma’s very proud of herself as she taught herself. All by herself she did. So can we just appreciate how Jemma, little old Jemma, managed to teach herself how to use the machines she bought as you know what? When she bought them the company just said ‘cheerio’ and that was it, she was left to her own devices to, yes you’ve got it, teach herself! What a women eh?! 🤷‍♀️😳

Although Jemma, hate to interrupt you and tell you you’re contradicting yourself but, well you are! As if they’d just left you to it they wouldn’t have answered your no doubt pretty much non-stop stream of emails would they? (I’m guessing answering those became a short straw job! 😉🤦‍♀️) Also they wouldn’t be sending someone out to check what you’re doing and how you might improve would they?! 🤔🤨

Oooooh she’s irritating! Mind, wouldn’t it be fab if all the self taught stuff was wrong and they could have been much more effective for years?! Ha! Not that we’d hear anymore about it; I’m guessing whilst Jemma loves to crow very loudly about her successes and achievements I’m thinking her failures and when she’s bolloxed up? Well we won’t hear a peep! 🤭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She does like to blow her own trumpet. I don't for one minute believe they just gave her the machine and that was it. They would have been some training even if it was just minor. Also I am sick of the sight of her spice jars and they haven't even arrived from China. Aren't they due this week? Or is it next week. I know Stacey is getting married this week I think so Jemma won't like not being around when her stuff is delivered.

Reactions: 3
She’s chatting tit is all I can say! I have a Cricut machine - not a super duper huge machine - which didn’t come with instructions, however, everything is explained in the app and I also had free zoom workshops. She truly thinks she is something special. I think making it on my own and with my own ideas is far better than what she does. Of course it is nothing to do with the fact so has a well known sister and copies everybody else’s ideas!

I think most things you buy from a retailer you learn to use yourself with a manual don’t you? New cars, printer/photocopiers/computer. You don’t go home with the man from the shop setting it up and standing beside you for the first week using it. She said as well she sent them loads of emails so their customer care team have been helping her.
This is probably a Lord Sugar intervention about her margins and waste.

Reactions: 6
How did she do a degree in Nursing? She can't write or talk properly.

How did she complete her dissertation?

Reactions: 10
She is STILL complaining about Royal Mail
Good grief she never stops does she?! If she’s not showing off, telling everyone how proud she is of herself and generally polishing her ego she’s bitching about, slagging off and moaning about how other people don’t live up to her supposedly high standards. Bless her, how she manages it I’ll never know, I mean it must be bloody hard work to be so perfect! 🤦‍♀️

Ironically when she’s pointing out other people’s shortcomings she seems happy enough to overlook her own. Does she not ask for two weeks delivery time on her stickers/merchandise and the such anyway? Since her cold cups, jars and other extortionately priced tat is still on its way from China, surely the two days Royal Mail (quite understandably I think) have been unable to deliver she would have been able to suck those up with some of her slack? That’s unless she’s using the whole 12-ish days to print stickers out and then cut them up, plonk them in an envelope and then send them to folk?! 🤔🤨

Pah, I dunno with Jemma knowing everything, being fantastically skilled and amazingly talented at all she turns her hand to and managing to do it all off her own bat with the fact she has a zelebrity sister having nothing whatsoever to do with the success of the business, she almost seems wasted where she is. I mean with her work ethic and powers of organisation surely she’d be snapped up by any number of businesses or people?! 😬

Saying that given her tendency to swiftly pass the buck and place blame at someone else’s door it just so happens that there’s an absolutely perfect job for her going free right now. I mean she’s certainly got the ego for the post, she thinks she’s always right and isn’t averse to telling lies and she’d even get a new big house of her own to sticker up once Boris vacates… 😉🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Good grief she never stops does she?! If she’s not showing off, telling everyone how proud she is of herself and generally polishing her ego she’s bitching about, slagging off and moaning about how other people don’t live up to her supposedly high standards. Bless her, how she manages it I’ll never know, I mean it must be bloody hard work to be so perfect! 🤦‍♀️

Ironically when she’s pointing out other people’s shortcomings she seems happy enough to overlook her own. Does she not ask for two weeks delivery time on her stickers/merchandise and the such anyway? Since her cold cups, jars and other extortionately priced tat is still on its way from China, surely the two days Royal Mail (quite understandably I think) have been unable to deliver she would have been able to suck those up with some of her slack? That’s unless she’s using the whole 12-ish days to print stickers out and then cut them up, plonk them in an envelope and then send them to folk?! 🤔🤨

Pah, I dunno with Jemma knowing everything, being fantastically skilled and amazingly talented at all she turns her hand to and managing to do it all off her own bat with the fact she has a zelebrity sister having nothing whatsoever to do with the success of the business, she almost seems wasted where she is. I mean with her work ethic and powers of organisation surely she’d be snapped up by any number of businesses or people?! 😬

Saying that given her tendency to swiftly pass the buck and place blame at someone else’s door it just so happens that there’s an absolutely perfect job for her going free right now. I mean she’s certainly got the ego for the post, she thinks she’s always right and isn’t averse to telling lies and she’d even get a new big house of her own to sticker up once Boris vacates… 😉🤭😆
I'm looking forward to a minimalistic pickle cottage green No 12 on the door when she takes up the post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Does she have any idea about the strikes as I see she is blaming the heat but no mention of the strikes?
i don’t understand why she can’t just go and post them herself rather than waiting for the postie to collect??!

Reactions: 5
Just watched her on the gram, how pissed off does Lee look sat next to her in the car.

I focused on him the whole story he's rightly pissed off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just gone back and watched him; she seems to wind him up almost as much as she does us! 😆

Mind she blethers on and on about what a lovely day they had and they talked about all sorts of things and they had a lovely day and it was lovely blah, blah, blah but she’s very quiet on what he actually said about her methods (did you know she was completely self taught?!) which leads me to believe that maybe she wasn’t using the machines as she should have or at least they weren’t being used as effectively as they could have been! 😳

Tbh be honest it wouldn’t surprise me as when she’s doing her showing off/look at me and what I can do demonstrations, even though I’m no expert (in fact I wouldn't have a clue) the process seems incredibly long and laborious and you’d have to think that surely technology’s meant to make things easier when she’s there seeming to spend an age doing every little bit by hand, albeit on the computer! 🤔

Not that she’ll ever tell us she’s been bollocksing it up and wasting hours of time for years of course, heaven forfend that she portrays herself as anything but Super-Jemma and perfect at everything! 🤦‍♀️

Still this visit from Adam has kept her quiet and we haven’t had to listen to her jabber on or try and teach us how to stick stickers, so every cloud eh? Now if they could just send him back at least once a week… 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just gone back and watched him; she seems to wind him up almost as much as she does us! 😆

Mind she blethers on and on about what a lovely day they had and they talked about all sorts of things and they had a lovely day and it was lovely blah, blah, blah but she’s very quiet on what he actually said about her methods (did you know she was completely self taught?!) which leads me to believe that maybe she wasn’t using the machines as she should have or at least they weren’t being used as effectively as they could have been! 😳

Tbh be honest it wouldn’t surprise me as when she’s doing her showing off/look at me and what I can do demonstrations, even though I’m no expert (in fact I wouldn't have a clue) the process seems incredibly long and laborious and you’d have to think that surely technology’s meant to make things easier when she’s there seeming to spend an age doing every little bit by hand, albeit on the computer! 🤔

Not that she’ll ever tell us she’s been bollocksing it up and wasting hours of time for years of course, heaven forfend that she portrays herself as anything but Super-Jemma and perfect at everything! 🤦‍♀️

Still this visit from Adam has kept her quiet and we haven’t had to listen to her jabber on or try and teach us how to stick stickers, so every cloud eh? Now if they could just send him back at least once a week… 🤭😆
She was definitely making a balls of it which is hardly a surprise as she feels the need to show people how to stick stickers 🙄🤷‍♀️
I'd be happy to chip in for Adams weekly visits and also on another topic that grinds my gears I'd start a campaign to ban cameras from the ice rink 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s aware Royal Mail are currently on strike right?
They aren't on strike (yet) but they could only work for a few of the early Morning hours on Monday and Tuesday because of the extreme heat, is she completely bleeping clueless??

Selfish is an understatement 😤

Reactions: 2
Question because I don’t know the answer and maybe it varies but would her insurance cover children getting injured in her work space?
I know people take their kids to work but I always wonder if they’re covered against accidents and/or injuries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.