Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a business and I find half the things she posts so unprofessional. I have my own little business and have been given loads of social media training so surely she must have had some help. Unless she thinks she’s above it all.

Reactions: 9
Talk about being passive aggressive in her last post. It all falls back on little old me. The staff probably don’t want to go into that inferno of haitch Q today as she doesn’t like air conditioning on. Serves her right if they all left

Reactions: 13
duck off.
She prints labels, there is no ‘fall back’

After her rant yesterday I dislike her even more. I wonder if she got some tit too and that’s why she’s staying off her ig today.
She probably reads Tattle as mentioned working in a hospital. Get in the bin you silly woman

Reactions: 10
If working in the hospital taught her to just get on with it why is she writing an essay moaning today about schools shutting (again), someone being sick and the Royal Mail?
Take your own advice - shut up and get on with it!

Reactions: 15
She probably reads Tattle as mentioned working in a hospital. Get in the bin you silly woman
She must read here 😂 I sent her a message a while ago (not a mean one, more like constructive criticism but in a nice way) and she was so defensive and told me to go back to tattle, which makes me think she keeps up with her thread 😂

Do we think she buys followers? 👀
Her engagement isn’t that good for the amount she has.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Have you ever read a more passive aggressive post. Just when you thought she couldn’t get more unlikeable after the cold cup takeover of the hen trip.
She is basically telling us all that she’s the only professional and everyone else is trailing behind.
God forbid her employees need a bit of flexibility in the unprecedented heat, God forbid they’d like a little cool air to work in, God forbid anyone gets sick. God forbid there’s a delay with Royal Mail.
Why can’t everyone just ‘get on with it’.

The irony is of course she posts a huge lecture about getting on with it and not complaining, whilst complaining.

Reactions: 15
duck off.

After her rant yesterday I dislike her even more. I wonder if she got some tit too and that’s why she’s staying off her ig today.
The state of that laptop, it looks absolutely filthy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have to say I get the feeling the reason that Jemma’s off Instagram today has less to do with having the weight of the sticker world on her shoulders and more because despite all the ‘really lovely and funny replies’ she got, she also will have received a load of grief for being a selfish, ignorant, insensitive, tactless twit who is either overlooking or completely bypassing the position of privilege she comes from. 😳😖

I’m sick of hearing about how hard she works, how she always gives her best, how much she does and her smug, self important attitude like she’s the only one the in world who has a strong work ethic? Let’s face it Jemma, you sell stickers and various other overpriced tat and you flit in and out of your very grandly titled HQs as it suits you. You’re not even bothering to send your kids to school today as you deign 3 hours ‘not worth it’ however clearly a matter of hours is worthy if it concerns ice skating and something you can show off about. 🤦‍♀️

When it comes down to it it seems dear Jemma possesses very little compassion and understanding of the situations other people are in whilst at the same time placing a great deal of importance on the value of her and her work and input. She really does have one hellava ego; if the woman was made of chocolate she’s have eaten herself by now! 😬

Thank heavens for small mercies eh, whilst it may be hot today at least we won’t have to endure her bitching about how she’s not warm, how perfect she is and how much she does whilst the rest of the world are much lesser mortals. In fact it’s almost like a bit of a holiday from the arrogant insensitive twit, happy days! 🤭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep. Can be made and sold a lot cheaper from actual small businesses. Everyone is on the bandwagon now for these "cold cups". They really are nothing new at all, been around for years. It just so happens to be the latest trend until something else comes along.

View attachment 1425532View attachment 1425533
Just buy any cup and buy the sticker 99p on ebay as you need to put it on yourself. Not that I want a cup 🤣

Just caught up on yesterday. She is so thin this is the right temp for her. She is so unlikeable ain't she. Her kids are such an inconvenience to her. How does eeryime else manage. Imagine her buying slushies then pouring them in her tit cups. What a palava. You'd swear she is the one getting married

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know it's the end of the term and they won't be doing much but it's not showing her kids a good example if she's like they is no point going in for 3 hours. I mean they don't need to go to school. They can just come and work in the HQ. It's fine they don't need to learn to spell or use proper grammar etc. as you don't need it to print labels. You can sit in a stifling hot HQ printing stickers, no qualifications or experience needed. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck off.

Does she realise there are RM strikes at the moment and could the lazy cow possible get off her arse and take them to a post office maybe instead as they seem to be working?

Also the way she often talks like she’s a one man band small business that does it all NO Jemma you have staff thousands of people out there run a business much better than you and work harder than you SOLO on there own!!

Has she just contradicted herself?
She said she is always cold blah blah, but she has a bikini on, which means she isn’t cold?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has she just contradicted herself?
She said she is always cold blah blah, but she has a bikini on, which means she isn’t cold?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah plus the obvious contradiction of being too busy to be in IG today but still managing to update us on her clothing and treats

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s fine to go to the HQ in a bikini. Imagine if she was still a nurse wearing the full uniform, mask etc. no air con sure she wouldn’t be loving the heat then.

Reactions: 3
What is this kissy face, v sign thing? Is she 14? I guess we should be thankful that she skipped the boomerang effect..

Not exactly appropriate to wear a bikini to work, even if you are the boss.
Dear God, what does she look like?! It’s cringeworthy it really is and I can’t help but think the others in the HQ look at her pouting and posing into her phone and have to leave the room to stifle their hysterical giggling.😳😬

Of course there’s a time and a place for everything, although I’m struggling to find one for bikinis at work when you’re office based in the UK, especially when as already pointed out, you’re constantly whinging about how cold you are! It’s fair to making sense isn’t one of Jemma’s strong points is it?! 🤔🤷‍♀️😖

As for the kissy face and V sign, well it’s just mortifying in the extreme! As I said there’s a time and place for everything and sure, should you be 14 and filled with the arrogance of youth I’m sure pouting at the camera in your bikini thinking you’re looking like the mutts nuts whilst flashing your v sign you’d maybe just about get away with it. Being a 30 odd year old supposed professional and successful businesswoman as Jemma so is so very often keen to tell us then nope, rather than ‘cool’ or ‘hip’ you just look like a complete twit. I’m embarrassed for her! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw the rant. How tactless and awful. Also extremely narcissistic, in that the world should revolve around her. Like the postman didn’t come and the school closed so what will poor Jemma do! Honestly incredible that she said that! Plus like others said she speaks from a place of privilege. She has an office with air con and a sister who has a private pool that she can go and use! Get over ya self Jemma or move to a hot country if you love it so much!

Reactions: 10
I bet the staff that work with her bleeping despise her.
All her posts are so passive aggressive towards them. Calling the HQ Narnia as they don't want to work in 40 degree heat. Telling everyone that someone is off sick followed by a dig that it's because of the weather.
How the duck was she a nurse? She has zero empathy. I hope they all join a trade union and go on strike.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.