Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the cold cups and the storage jars you have to apply the sticker yourself. I always thought this was really odd, especially given the prices she charges
It’s the way she makes out she lets people put the stickers on themselves because that’s the ‘fun bit’ or ‘the bit people like doing’! 😳

Er no Jemma, it’s because it saves you a hella lot of time and man power, it’s bugger all to do with it being something people want to do! 🤦‍♀️ As usual she’s acting like we’re all stupid and she’s the clever one. Good old Jem eh, us mere mortals just don’t stand a chance! 🤭😆

Reactions: 6
Sick of seeing her steal others ideas then charge five times the price because of who her sister is and her stuff isn’t even great quality

Reactions: 3
It’s the fact she just so happened to have one of her cold cups in a coordinating colour to her dress in her hand at the time her daughter just so happened to say she looked pretty and asked to take a picture. S’marvellous that innit, I mean what a coincidence eh?! 😳🤷‍♀️🙄

It makes no sense anyway as it’s like;

‘Do you want people to say you look pretty like me? Come buy yourself one of my cold cups and people commenting on how you look is pretty much guaranteed… well apart from the fact they were pre-order only and they’ve supposedly all ran out! 🙀 Oh well, sorry but you’ll have to stay ugly…’ 😉🤭😆
Absolutely, not ever, do I want anyone to say I look like Jemma Soloman

• Haha
Loooooool did she really just say it’s annoying that she doesn’t have a blue tick on Instagram?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loooooool did she really just say it’s annoying that she doesn’t have a blue tick on Instagram?! 😂

Blue tick who does she think she is 🤣 really loves herself don't she. Especially posing in pink dress with her cup . She's nothing special at all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, someone has pretended to be Jemma and fleece one of her followers telling them they’ve won the competition. What a shame… what I’m confused about is how she found out with her phone being in the drawer and all?! Perhaps it was her sticker senses going off and she knew she had to check, like a superpower or summit?! Ooooh the cheek of them! 😉🤭😆

As for the lack of blue tick, well, let’s have a think about this shall we Jemma? 🤔 Hmmmm, it’s a conundrum for sure but I think I’ve put my finger on it. Well, how do I say this, ummmm, ok I’ll just go for it, you’re NOT famous Jemma, that’s why, despite what it says in that head of yours. You’ve got a zelebrity sister and soon to be BIL but you, nope, sadly not, not blue tick worthy. Take this as a little reality check eh?! Ah, we live and learn (if you want to make a sticker of that it’s fine but I’ll want royalties! 😉) 🤦‍♀️🤭😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See she’s back pool side today I’ll tell you what her stickers are not the only thing that sticks
Like glue. Hard to remove and tacky

Reactions: 4
Just in case those dappy followers of her sisters don't kiss her arse enough, here is another inappropriate photo of Jemma showing her arse for you all to kiss a bit more😔🤢

Why did Jemma have to be at Stacey's uk hen-do for her work colleagues?
She’s kept it quiet but she’s the maid of honour so in charge of organising the fun the hens are allowed to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if Jem Jem needs a reminder to love herself, I don't think it's possible for her to love herself more!
Don’t get me wrong, she’s always loved herself but she’s definitely got worse. I think she must’ve reined herself in at first as she’ll know as well as anyone that arrogance isn’t an attractive personality trait. 🙄 Now however, she’s hung around and ridden Stacey’s coat tails for so long she’s began to believe she’s famous herself and slowly, slowly the true Jemma, who thinks she’s all that and a darn sight more, well it’s being revealed. 😖

The Mykonos hen do showed her in her true light I think; there were endless shots of her made up and pouting, wearing as little as possible and if there was a group shot she could take centre stage of or she could try and steal the bride to be’s thunder, well sister, schmister, she’d have pushed Stacey under an oncoming train if it left her in the limelight! 🙀

Just as you think she couldn’t possibly get any worse then you get today’s offering of her and her arse in a swimsuit. Of course she makes out it’s all about cellulite but of course it’s bleeping not! Oh dear Jemma, you really are that desperate to be famous aren’t you?! Lord only knows what she’ll do next, in fact I dread to think… 😳🤭😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong, she’s always loved herself but she’s definitely got worse. I think she must’ve reined herself in at first as she’ll know as well as anyone that arrogance isn’t an attractive personality trait. 🙄 Now however, she’s hung around and ridden Stacey’s coat tails for so long she’s began to believe she’s famous herself and slowly, slowly the true Jemma, who thinks she’s all that and a darn sight more, well it’s being revealed. 😖

The Mykonos hen do showed her in her true light I think; there were endless shots of her made up and pouting, wearing as little as possible and if there was a group shot she could take centre stage of or she could try and steal the bride to be’s thunder, well sister, schmister, she’d have pushed Stacey under an oncoming train if it left her in the limelight! 🙀

Just as you think she couldn’t possibly get any worse then you get today’s offering of her and her arse in a swimsuit. Of course she makes out it’s all about cellulite but of course it’s bleeping not! Oh dear Jemma, you really are that desperate to be famous aren’t you?! Lord only knows what she’ll do next, in fact I dread to think… 😳🤭😆
I think the change came with the Lord Sugar investment last year. That enabled her to expand to the plain, normal office/warehouse space she now occupies and gain Dell/ITS/IKEA + contracts. You are right though, it's been since the hen that she has become completely intolerable and narcissistic, beyond ghastly.

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain the Lord sugar thing to me? There are a million small businesses doing the same as her but better so how did she get an investment

Can someone explain the Lord sugar thing to me? There are a million small businesses doing the same as her but better so how did she get an investment
She on,y got investment because of who her sister is. You’re right though there are plenty of small businesses that are far better than she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.