Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's the reflection but for someone so thin her arse and skin is so wrinkled and cellulite. Not a nice look at all. She look a little better putting on some weight.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's the reflection but for someone so thin her arse and skin is so wrinkled and cellulite. Not a nice look at all. She look a little better putting on some weight.
I think she is gloating. She is painfully thin and lives on diet coke and sweets. For a former nurse, she should know better, one of her daughters take after her but the other one doesn't, this could cause issues later on. Raising those girls on the same tit diet won't help their future cellulite in the slightest.

Reactions: 4
What’s she going on about; ‘I’m going to be like a headless chicken this week (so what’s different I ask myself?! 🤔) as it’s wedding week and I’ve got so much to do…’ what?! She does realise Stacey’s the one getting married right? 🤷‍♀️

I’ve been a Maid of Honour and I have to say maybe it was just me but I didn’t find it particularly arduous or hard work. Methinks the reason Jemma’s really busy with it all is for two reasons:

1) Stacey is a idle, lazy arse who if she can get someone else to do something will and because of this she’s perfectly happy to…

2)… let Jemma be the complete control freak she is and take over everything, you just know she’ll be a bleeping nightmare! Why they’ve left her in charge of some things I’ll never know; the woman is a fun sponge, sucking any spontaneity and enjoyment out of everything and probably clagging a sticker on it for measure! She’s another reason I’ll be glad this bloody wedding will be over and done with! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

Reactions: 7
Yep. Can be made and sold a lot cheaper from actual small businesses. Everyone is on the bandwagon now for these "cold cups". They really are nothing new at all, been around for years. It just so happens to be the latest trend until something else comes along.

Screenshot_20220717-224602_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-224704_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Yep. Can be made and sold a lot cheaper from actual small businesses. Everyone is on the bandwagon now for these "cold cups". They really are nothing new at all, been around for years. It just so happens to be the latest trend until something else comes along.

View attachment 1425532View attachment 1425533
Oooooh perhaps you could forward that link to Jemma; it’ll save her a few quid if she plans on having a whole new set of cold cups for everyone on the big day! I mean, I suppose you won’t be able to rely on everyone to bring the ones from the hen do; not everyone is as organised as Jem Jem remember! 🤭😆

It’s alright Jem, no need to thank us, we just like to be helpful! 😉😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's hope with it being wedding week and she's so busy she decides to not come on instagram. Let's have a week without Label Lady :p

Also with this week's temperature's lets hope she's not in the HQ and they can put the air con on. Otherwise the poor HQ queens as she calls them and Lee Lee will be melting especially in these extreme temperatures.

Reactions: 3
She’s acting like she’s doing them a favour by letting them have the aircon on 🤮 no Jemma, it’s against the law to let your workers cook to death in a sweaty hq.
Defo a wanna be influencer, who's been taking tips from Saffiya:

Boomerang clip ✅
V sign ✅
Kissy face ✅
pointless, vapid human ✅

She’s acting like she’s doing them a favour by letting them have the aircon on 🤮 no Jemma, it’s against the law to let your workers cook to death in a sweaty hq.
I don't like to comment on people's appearance as a rule, but she is scary.

• Haha
Defo a wanna be influencer, who's been taking tips from Saffiya:

Boomerang clip ✅
V sign ✅
Kissy face ✅
pointless, vapid human ✅
I hope her outfit/wedding attire doesn’t involve a hat or a fascinator of any description as the way she’s going it’s never going to fit! Her head is getting bigger and bigger with every day! 😳🤦‍♀️😉😬

Now don’t get me wrong, fair enough if she wants to feel good about herself, let her crack on, but this latest surge in self-promotion is more that that; she doesn’t half love herself! It’s cringeworthy it really is and tbh I’m getting slightly fed up with seeing her pouting, wearing less and less clothing as she simultaneously whinges she’s too cold and posing with the V sign like she’s a member of the Spice Girls circa 1997! 😖😬

Mind you do have to admire her ability to completely ignore reality and the truth in order to plough forward under the misapprehension that she’s famous and a celebrity in her own right and the success of her sticker business has nothing to do with Stacey being her sister? I guess some would call her an eternal optimist however I think a much more appropriate description would be deluded! 🤭😆

Reactions: 5
Imagine complaining because the postman didn’t turn up. Selfish bleep what she is.
People staying safe overrides her crappy labels.

Imagine complaining because the postman didn’t turn up. Selfish bleep what she is.
People staying safe overrides her crappy labels.
Haven’t Royal Mail also gone on strike ? She’s going to have a fit when she finds that out

Reactions: 4
She's seriously fucked me off. Its easy for her to not complain about the temperature from her extremely privileged position. I bet she doesn't have to use public transport? Can afford to run fans? Can afford to have multiple showers? Lives in a large home with multiple windows and doors that open to the outside to her nice garden? Isn't on medication that means you can't regulate your temperature? Doesn't have a disability that could impact how you cool down or if the weather makes you sick? Oh and if she does get too warm she can just duck off to her sisters massive outside pool.

bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 10
She’s just shown herself to be a massive bleep I hope some of her followers turn on her after that

So the school asked her to pick the kids up early as it’s hot and she moaned as she had to work. Then she’s moaning as they doing half a day tomorrow so she’s not sending them in. I’m not being funny but her or lee can leave the hq to go sort the kids for half an hour it’s not like she’s doing live saving work. If people don’t get their labels for a bit longer than so be it. They already waited 2 weeks what’s another few days.

She’s a bleeping joke telling people not to moan about the heat and to get over it. She was a nurse I believe she should know about the dangers of these high temperatures and it’s ALL over the news. Vapid waste of space

Reactions: 13
She’s a bleeping joke telling people not to moan about the heat and to get over it. She was a nurse I believe she should know about the dangers of these high temperatures and it’s ALL over the news. Vapid waste of space
The only reason she doesn’t get bothered by the heat is because she’s so bloody skinny she’s probably freezing

Reactions: 11
I’m so annoyed with her stories from last night about the school closing so she won’t take her children as it’s too much hassle to go and get them at midday. She shows herself swanning in and out of the HQ according to her own schedule all the time as she is the boss. She has even set up a dedicated area there for them to sit and play while she works. Imagine if she worked up in London, or was still a nurse so had to work shift times. She really doesn’t recognise her privilege and that is the thing that annoys me most about her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.