Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine questions. Is she on something? Her stories are always so manic and she also looks a little possessed 🤣🤣 also why couldn’t she get dressed quickly before doing a story 🙄
Not going to lie, I always think that she is on something. They probably all are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hud’s has his first inset day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

no Jemma, an inset day is where pupils do not attend the school, but staff do.

I think you mean he is having an induction day or a transition day.

also please stop showing yourself just out the shower, highly inappropriate, unprofessional and you are either attention seeking wanting people to ask why you are so slim/boney etc or you really need to get yourself to the doctors as you are clearly lacking or deficient in nutrients, as you do not look healthy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone 🌞
She is NOT well
Also why is she posting that to her business page?! Wtf?! So unprofessional
Could you imagine seeing a video of a car sales man in his towel or under crackers doing his tit Shower & Shave getting ready for a day at the showroom on BMWs page?! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we know if she’s actually got something wrong with her, like a medical condition for her weight? As looking at that picture is so concerning to me

Reactions: 3
Do we know if she’s actually got something wrong with her, like a medical condition for her weight? As looking at that picture is so concerning to me
She has never admitted to anything.
She just said ‘I am small, always have, been even when I was pregnant’ back in April when she was in holiday and she shared bikini photos of herself.

Surely she must have someone who advises her on her SM? I mean she won’t have PR or the like as Stacey does (that’s ‘cause you’re not famous Jemma luv, take a hint!) but surely she must have someone who knows what they’re doing?! I’m saying surely but clearly she doesn’t as we’re getting bloody towel shots first thing in the morning! Lord Sugar must have SM people so why he doesn’t put them onto her is beyond me, it’s madness what she thinks is ok to post! 😳🤦‍♀️

I have to say I agree with you @mrs Stot, it smacks completely of attention seeking behaviour. She knows people will comment about her weight and how thin she is and it’s like kids when they don’t differentiate between good and bad attention. They don’t care whether they’re getting praise or being chastised and told off; it’s the getting of attention that’s important and the reason as to why, secondary. As I say she’ll knows people will comment on and react about her weight and how she looks so she’ll class that as engagement, no matter how uncomplimentary or irrelevant it is. 😖

It’s a pretty sad state of affairs really that she’s so desperate for ‘fame’ and people to be talking about her she’s resorting to this! Either way it’s completely inappropriate and nothing to do with the business, if it had been she wouldn’t have just been wearing a towel. It definitely makes you wonder if there’s something else going on and to go back to previous comments what exactly she did have for breakfast do you think?! *snnnniiiiffffffffff* 😳🤭😆

I don't know if anyone caught her live earlier talking about her wall art, she said she's going to post it later. I caught a few minutes and she was scrunching up the wall art then making it go straight and put it on the walls. Then she was saying the wall art is coming and it's a new materials and you can reuse it. Also saying it shouldn't peel paint but she can't 100% guarantee that. She did mention wall art is coming in stages. The first lot of the alphabet and numbers dropping tomorrow then more. It will also grow over time. She kept going on and on about the quality of the wall art. She does this a lot I noticed, this is because wall art is probably going to be quite expensive but she can justify it as it's high quality. She did mention some of the dinosaurs are very large too.

Someone asked about water bottles and she said she is looking but it's hard to import things that are good quality without costing too much. I thought she designed all her range from scratch. Obviously a lie she just picks from a brochure or something.

Also people were asking about other stuff like height charts so I expect her "to come up with the idea" in a few weeks time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time poster on this thread so hi 👋🏼
I don’t usually comment on anyones looks but my god she really is unfortunate looking isn’t she. I don’t mean to sound like an absolute meanie but Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😬
No wonder she didn’t want her husband going on a stag weekend, he’s not that bad looking so he’ll definitely be on the prowl for something decent looking surely lol 😂 she just looks like she’s dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What very special holiday coming up now. She’s putting gems on a bikini I wonder if the wedding party going somewhere foreign after the wedding of the year. Tell you what she must be flogging enough labels that’s 3 holidays in the last few months. Unless the sister is treating them

What very special holiday coming up now. She’s putting gems on a bikini I wonder if the wedding party going somewhere foreign after the wedding of the year. Tell you what she must be flogging enough labels that’s 3 holidays in the last few months. Unless the sister is treating them
Hen do I guess since the stag went to Ibiza.

I hope they don’t try and live up to the narrative of being tea total on the hen weekend.

Jelous! 🤣🤣

Also why is she getting herself in a flap and needing to take time out in the bedroom and be alone?
In other words she’s dumped the kids with the husband as he’s been away and she’s punishing him any way she can and making him make up for leaving her with the kids (boss label lady can’t run a business AND look after the kids).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Now she stealing other peoples business by doing school name labels for clothing. Wonder if Stacey will buy her labels as last year she bought those stamps and raved about them. Personally I don’t think the stickers will be good as over time when you wash the clothes won’t it just wash the sticker out? Also won’t the sticker irritate the child’s neck or wherever you stick it. What’s wrong with the stamp or a good old pen on the label that comes with the uniform?

It’s nothing to brag about you dirty bleeping woman. Set a good hygiene example to your kids 🙈
Hasn’t she been making a huge deal of how busy and big a day it is today with the launch of back to school but she’s got time to leave early to get her hair done?! Hen do incoming

Reactions: 6
Is the hen party happening today or tonight she’s getting her hair done for something.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.