Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if your son is still asleep in his bedroom don’t go in there to film a promotional video about your next launch. Pretty sure it didn’t have to be pre-8am on a Saturday morning.

She’s a bleeping wideo 🙄

Or weirdo/someone who’s a lot bigger than her boots for non Scots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s very quiet on the stag do subject; I don’t know why but I got the feeling she wasn’t overly happy about it. Actually I’ve just remembered all those woman in bikinis she found him looking at/following on Instagram, perhaps that’s why she’s not happy about Ibiza! 🤔😖

I know she also made a big deal about packing his case for him, we all know what a control freak she is so I’m guessing she did it ‘cause she wanted to, not ‘cause he asked her! 😬

I hope she packed and labelled the paracetamol clearly; I think Lee’s having a just marvellous time without her! 🤭😆

2E67D77C-C4AF-48A8-A31A-A144EF3CF303.jpeg

• Sick
Absolute ick 🤢 wonder if sticker sisters husband has pulled too 😂
The whole stag trip has been hilarious - Joe swearing because he filmed the sunset for 20 minutes but it didn't get dark! Seriously funny!

I bet the ugly sisters are fuming. You know Stacey is going to Surrey with 'the girls,' Rose and the cold cups! They are both boring as F@ck!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole stag trip has been hilarious - Joe swearing because he filmed the sunset for 20 minutes but it didn't get dark! Seriously funny!

I bet the ugly sisters are fuming. You know Stacey is going to Surrey with 'the girls,' Rose and the cold cups! They are both boring as F@ck!
Yes but they all get a cold cup from the label lady. She’s famous don’t ya know so they don’t need a holiday abroad plus Stacey will probably bring rose as she can’t leave her Golden child for too long.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, I’ve had to come here from the Stacey thread as it’s become the Aitch Queue of the Jemma fan club again! 😳🙃

If I hear ‘she’s such a lovely person’ or ‘she’s so good helping out with the kids’ one more time I may just implode! BOOM! 💥 Like that, no more Myrtle! 🙀

And breathe… anyway, after the spectacle that is Joe’s stag do where if nothing else they’re all pissed mortal and having a high old time, I hope Jem Jem’s hen do offerings match up. I mean, it looks like even dodgy Dave is getting his end away so that’s pretty big shoes to fill! 😬

At least they have Jemma’s handiwork to commemorate the occasion, what every lucky (grown) woman wants eh?! 😆 I wonder how Joe, Rob Beckett and the rest would have reacted if she’d made them all a set of stag do cold cups?! I almost wish she had, I can imagine Rob’s sarky reaction and watching as the lads, Lee included, all launched them into the sea with great hilarity! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t usually like rob beckett but his stories on the stag do are so funny. Wonder where Lee is though, he never seems to be there 😬

8191F3F6-BA7E-4704-AD8E-BDFE3BE95D3D.png
I’ve never seen him look so relaxed…

• Haha
I think lee has been warned by skeletor to behave himself he’s distanced himself from them. She’s probably keeping a close eye on the insta stories. Let’s face it she’s horrible to him at the best of times and he’s another one with his balls in her baubles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered why she had her kids in matching, named t shirts, but she's the Label Lady... She can't not label anything!!!
Nevermind all the safety warnings about kids being out in clothes/accessories with their names on... These poor kids have their name on everything they wear/use. Shirts, water bottles, skate bags, pencil cases, no item left unlabelled!

Reactions: 4
joe really didn’t think his guest list for his stag did he, all z listers and then wannabe z listers ( that’s you Gemma and your manky dad)

I have to say it looks like Lee’s living his best life in Ibiza, it must be like a breath of fresh air not having Jemma dictating his every move and pecking his head at every possible opportunity!

Oh dear Jemma, as if that news wasn’t bad enough, Stacey goes and lets the side down completely by not even having a Tupperware, let alone a labelled Tupperware, to put her picnic sandwiches in! IJsssaioh no, instead

I have to say it looks like Lee’s living his best life in Ibiza, it must be like a breath of fresh air not having Jemma dictating his every move and pecking his head at every possible opportunity!

Oh dear Jemma, as if that news wasn’t bad enough, Stacey goes and lets the side down completely by not even having a Tupperware, let alone a labelled Tupperware, to put her picnic sandwiches in! IJsssaioh no, instead
Oooops… didn’t mean to finish like that, mini crisis (now averted)…🤦‍♀️

So I was saying… instead a ratty cardboard box rescued from recycling! 😖

As if your husband looking happier than anyone’s ever seen him raving away as a stag in Ibiza wasn’t bad enough then, the self-titled Queen of Organisation is then seen in public with her sister handing out sandwiches not from a purpose made and labelled container but some woefully inadequate alternative, oh the shame! 😳

Fair to say it’s just not your day eh Jem?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Today Label Lady is sponsored by Dell and the word ‘actually’! I didn’t know it was possible to say the same word that many times in one speil and make sense… then again, who says she makes sense?! 🤔🤭😆

Reactions: 2
Today Label Lady is sponsored by Dell and the word ‘actually’! I didn’t know it was possible to say the same word that many times in one speil and make sense… then again, who says she makes sense?! 🤔🤭😆
I know she is saying all that rubbish as dell pay her and give her free stuff. It would be the same if another company did it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.