Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god poor rose is at the HQ if she starts crying sticker sister will probably toss her a diet coke and a packet of crisps. Stupid woman, leave Donna to work at take that baby home. … #helpdonnagetabetterjob

Reactions: 3
So what was her important announcement regarding the lunch box labels as I didn’t see anything important all I saw was that her daughters lunch box was dirty. Also if they use them all the time why aren’t they using them at school today? Or have you traded them in for Stacey’s iconic boxes 😜

• Haha
Dear caption turner on and off person at Instagram,

Please turn off Label Lady’s captions once more. It’s bad enough having to hear her babble on but when you have to read it too you realise how much she repeats herself repeats herself and how little sense she makes. 😳

If you don’t believe me then just try and watch one of her posts yourself and tell me you don’t come away feeling sea sick.😖

Many thanks

Myrtle c/o Tattle 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe those boxes are used everyday. The barcode on the bottom of one isn’t even taken off.

Today Label Lady is sponsored by Dell and the word ‘actually’! I didn’t know it was possible to say the same word that many times in one speil and make sense… then again, who says she makes sense?! 🤔🤭😆
ive actually just managed to catch up because I’ve actually had such a busy day!
I actually can’t believe how many times she said actually in those few stories… well actually I can.
It’s actually not that surprising that she actually has such limited vocabulary.
Actually.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lee Lee is home.. wth is Lee Lee? & Joe Joe? Both sisters are just weirdos

• Haha
Can’t believe she’s dragged him to ice skating this morning when he’s only been home a few hours. Let the poor sod get some rest!

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s dragged him to ice skating this morning when he’s only been home a few hours. Let the poor sod get some rest!
It’s punishment for daring to go away and have a good time and even worse, enjoy himself without her! You think being dragged to ice skating early doors when he only arrived home late last night is bad? It’ll be nothing compared to what’s coming! 😖

His life is going to be made a living hell for the next year. Oh and if he complains she’ll just give him that withering stare of hers and say:

‘Have a good time in Ibiza did you?’

😳🤭😆

Reactions: 7
You might be photographing your wedding rings Jem, but lee hasn’t been wearing his 😂

• Haha
I’m unsure where people are going to stick those allergy stickers? The whole I have an allergy then Jake is allergic to sesame underneath is just stupid. There’s no need to put a name when it says I have an allergy. She always makes things so much more complicated than they need to be!

I don’t get the point of the allergy sticker either. I don’t however think it’s just a start and she may try to also do labels for disabilities or illnesses. Like I am deaf or I am autistic. Not sure why I think this but I just thought since she’s doing a random allergy one.

Reactions: 1
I’m unsure where people are going to stick those allergy stickers? The whole I have an allergy then Jake is allergic to sesame underneath is just stupid. There’s no need to put a name when it says I have an allergy. She always makes things so much more complicated than they need to be!
My son has food allergies and I can't think where I would stick that... On his lunchbox is silly because I pack his lunch and know what allergies he has!
I have informed the school; they have his care plan and are really good about checking with me if sweets are given out for birthdays, so a sticker on his lunchbox in his bag isn't going to help then either!

Clearly she's seen them on other sticker (Etsy) sites and now needs to offer them at 3x the price. Whilst pretending she's gone to So Much Effort to justify the price.

Reactions: 9
Why does her hair always look so crazy?! Is it deliberate to make her look like she is over worked and stressed?!

Reactions: 4
I’ve been thinking about these allergy stickers and just how useful (or not) they may be (remember I’m insomniac and have a lot of time on my hands, should I sleep like everyone else I promise you I wouldn’t be this interested! 🤭😆).

Anyway, she’s asking people for allergies to include but surely it would be better to have a free text input as the list could literally be endless! 🤷‍♀️ I mean as an example I’m allergic to paracetamol which is super rare. The only time it’s an issue is if I go to hospital as if in everyday life if someone tries to press them upon me I’ll obviously say no and be done with it.

So where would I clag this sticker to prevent, on the event I got taken to hospital unconscious, them shoving a load of paracetamol into me and my puffing up like a puffer fish?! They’re not going to to rummage through my stuff on the off chance they see my sticker and so unless I stick it on my forehead it’d be useless! 🤦‍♀️

In reality adults will more than likely inform people of their allergy as necessary or wear a medical alert bracelet/pendant whatever. Kids maybe not so but as @Starry_eyed_pie says parents or appropriate adults will know and will manage the situation as it’s needed to be and so still I don’t see what the use of the sticker is! People and family of people with allergies tend to know how to manage and live with allergies as well, they have to! She’s not superwoman swooping in to save the fricking day! 😳

Eeeeek, you don’t think it’s Jemma making herself out to be more important than she really is again do you?! 🤔🤭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok… do we want to see the new mimimimimimalistic label?! 🤷‍♀️

Erm… let me think… 🤔 Nope you’re alright Jem, I think I’ll do just fine without! 😬

When will she learn that not every goes into raptures over a new sticker?! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Genuine questions. Is she on something? Her stories are always so manic and she also looks a little possessed 🤣🤣 also why couldn’t she get dressed quickly before doing a story 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.