Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has several complex allergies and carries epi pens... What the actual duck are those allergy labels. Surely if you're packing a pack up, you know yourself what's in there and wouldn't put anything in that you're allergic too 🥴

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she admitted she hasn’t washed her hair in 2 weeks 🤢

She is selling them allergy range at between £2 - £4 and she’s donating 5p from every one to the allergy uk charity 😂😂 seriously is that it 5p. Let’s hope millions rush and buy them 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she admitted she hasn’t washed her hair in 2 weeks 🤢

She is selling them allergy range at between £2 - £4 and she’s donating 5p from every one to the allergy uk charity 😂😂 seriously is that it 5p. Let’s hope millions rush and buy them 🙄
Wtf! 5p???? So if 100 people buy them then she'll donate £5? I can't imagine 10 people will buy them lol! If I had allergies I'd just donate the £2-£4 to the charity that I would spend on the sticker. Do people with allergies need these stickers? I thought most people wore the bracelets and most parents let schools etc know about kids allergies. I actually think she's lost the plot or desperately trying to take the busy in every direction because she's up to her eyes in debt.

Reactions: 3
God almighty yiu would need a degree to order those labels sizes .. letters… pictures :… names…colours all very badly explained by her. It makes my head hurt listening to her

Reactions: 5
I only wash my hair once/twice a week depending on my runs but even I wash it more than every 2 weeks 😭 imagine having to deal with someone’s hair like that 🤮

Edited to add I do shower every day though. Promise 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Her labels are looking shittier by the day. And the allergy ones? bleeping hell they are just 🤦🤦. Everything recently looks cheap and tacky but sells them at an over inflated price. They really are nothing special at all. She's getting too big for her boots if you ask me. She needs to rebrand herself as Crap Label Lady.

Reactions: 6
You know what made me laugh when she showed she now has icon packs for cleaning. I mean who in their right mind wants stickers of sponges and bin bags etc. I mean do you need to label your roll of bin bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘No matter how much you wash your eye make up it stays on for about 18 weeks…’ she says, please forgive me if I don’t believe her! 😳🤦‍♀️

Wash? Wash Jemma?! 🤷‍♀️ You’re seriously trying to convince us that even though you didn’t wash your hair for 2 weeks previously, you came home late last night presumably slightly the worse for wear and diligently took the time to remove your make up! Pah, likely story, I’ve one word in response; bollocks! 🤬🤭😖

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So her daughter had a friend over and she took them to the HQ. Imagine that girl going home. Her mum ask what did you do over at Milas? We went to her mums work while she printed off stickers and gave us some 🤣🤣

• Haha
This is a slight annoyance and probably (definitely! 😆) rather petty but this really irritated me. I don’t very much look at the comments under her posts as tbh they don’t much interest me but this was straight under her blurb so it caught my eye.

A woman was saying she desperately needed a panda water bottle label (why you would desperately need one I have no idea, but she said she was desperate so desperate she must have been! 🤷‍♀️) but couldn’t find them.

Anyway, helpful as ever Jemma’s back, quick as a flash and says something along the lines of ‘I’ve put them in the safari section’. What?! Safari?! Fair enough ‘animals’ or ‘wild animals’ or even ‘nature’ but safari?! How many pandas has she seen when on safari?! Trundling along the Serengeti in a Land Rover and it’s ‘here are some giraffes… a herd of gazelle… a pride of lions… oh and quick else you’ll miss it, a panda!’ 😳🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is a slight annoyance and probably (definitely! 😆) rather petty but this really irritated me. I don’t very much look at the comments under her posts as tbh they don’t much interest me but this was straight under her blurb so it caught my eye.

A woman was saying she desperately needed a panda water bottle label (why you would desperately need one I have no idea, but she said she was desperate so desperate she must have been! 🤷‍♀️) but couldn’t find them.

Anyway, helpful as ever Jemma’s back, quick as a flash and says something along the lines of ‘I’ve put them in the safari section’. What?! Safari?! Fair enough ‘animals’ or ‘wild animals’ or even ‘nature’ but safari?! How many pandas has she seen when on safari?! Trundling along the Serengeti in a Land Rover and it’s ‘here are some giraffes… a herd of gazelle… a pride of lions… oh and quick else you’ll miss it, a panda!’ 😳🤭😆
Why didn’t she just do an animals section like you said 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shrek music to promote a friends parents small business…The connotations we could draw from that.
Who is the Label Lady in this fairytale, I wonder?

Reactions: 2
I can't get over the fact she has a degree in child nursing. How the heck did she pass?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stacey’s hen but she's the boss everyone has to do what she says - sounds like it will be a barrel of laughs woth her ordering them around

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she’s taking travel bottles of shampoo on hen do it’s hardly like she will use them she doesn’t wash her hair for weeks. I hope she gets sister sludge hammered because she won’t hold back on the photos … we know how she likes to drop her right in in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.