Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s hen but she's the boss everyone has to do what she says - sounds like it will be a barrel of laughs woth her ordering them around
I have to say this hen do sounds like the seventh circle of hell to me. 😳

Dear God, nothing like a bit of forced enjoyment to have you cringing from your head down to your toes and wishing you were anywhere else but there. Of course you also run the risk of Jemma shooting you a withering stare if God forbid, you daren't look anything but overjoyed at the rapturous experience she’s arranged for everyone and anyone who doesn’t toe the line will be quickly taken to one side and explained that she’s arranged all this for people to enjoy so they better well enjoy it. 😖

Oh but it gets better, believe it or not? If being browbeaten into happiness by Jemma wasn’t bad enough there’s also the matching outfits you get to wear to the airport to look forward to. 🙀 I suppose you could only hope they’re not from the ITS range as I wouldn’t want to be in an enclosed space, let alone a plane, with all that cheap, synthetic material and the static it will generate. 🤦‍♀️

Lastly but by no means least(ly) then there‘s the posed group photo by the wedding door at Pickle Cottage. No doubt the dictator, sorry Jemma, will have that all planned to the nth degree and all. What’s the betting she’s got a plan of where everyone is to stand and the bloody hen do cold cups will take pride of place as well; never one to miss a trick is sticker sister. I just feel for the poor folks on the flight with with them all although I’m sure Jemma will just inform them they can’t be irritated by them and their behaviour as she says they’re not. I mean she is the Maid of Honour remember and in her head at least that translates to ‘Ruler of the Modern Western World’! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plus all the sticker sister stuff I’m sure she has made for everyone in hopes of selling more of her stickers!

Both Stacey and Sticker Sister don’t know how to mark content correctly as ADs. I can imagine there will be a lot of reporting (from me) to ASA for all the content of sticker sisters labels across influencers grams when it should all be listed up as AD GIFTED as she is a business and has gifted items for exposure

Reactions: 2
As much as she can’t spell, she knows how to make the money. Updating the ‘love collection’ and releasing it around the time SS gets married, all the sheep will see the labels and buy them 😂
Her entire marketing campaign is basically built around her sister and what’s happening in her life. I mean her green labels aren’t just green, they are Pickle Cottage green.

Reactions: 8
I bet the HQ queens as she calls them are counting down the days until the honeymoon so they get some peace. Lee will still be there but he will also be enjoying the peace 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d be prepared to start a Go Fund Me to finance at least one of those three cases being lost. Two would be better though! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else listened to the Parenting Hell podcast about the stag do? The story about the wife that was pissed off because the husband didn’t have his wedding ring on in all the Instagram photos….. wonder who that could have been….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else listened to the Parenting Hell podcast about the stag do? The story about the wife that was pissed off because the husband didn’t have his wedding ring on in all the Instagram photos….. wonder who that could have been….
I haven’t heard it, what makes you think it was Lee?
On the Father’s Day photo she uploaded of him you could see his left hand and he isn’t wearing a wedding ring in that 🧐

Reactions: 1
she made such a fuss of the Maldives being their only holiday and here they are on stag and hen do's. I bet they are gifted. My bet is they are going to Italy.

Reactions: 1
she made such a fuss of the Maldives being their only holiday and here they are on stag and hen do's. I bet they are gifted. My bet is they are going to Italy.
She followed a few Mykonos pages a while ago so I reckon there after begging for some freebies 🤮

Was it not mentioned on here that he wasn’t wearing his wedding ring? Beckett had to contact whoever the wife was and explain that Instagram flips photos,

• Haha
£12 for a plastic cup with a sticker you have to put on yourself? She’s taking the piss surely? I thought she would at least have the decency to put the stickers on for you. Especially as she’s had to get some crappy masking tape to apply it with. Doesn’t scream professional does it…..although neither does she.

Has someone put a gag on her she’s mysteriously quiet this morning no babbling like an excited chimp

• Haha
I’m CONVINCED it was her and was straightaway!

Has someone put a gag on her she’s mysteriously quiet this morning no babbling like an excited chimp
Stacey said they left early but Jemma said she was going to the HQ today so maybe she’s pretending she’s still working and Stacey’s dropping her in it this time. Remember last time she went away to Scotland and upload the next day her getting on a flight but someone here saw her the day before and got a photo of her.

Lovely how joes stag do consisted of Stacey’s dad and gormless Lee. None of Joes family on Stacey’s hen do. Looking forward to lots of photos with labelled tat in every picture.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.