Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno… that grater looks like a pretty big obstacle to me!

Mind if numbers and words aren’t her thing but she opens a label business anyway, what exactly is her thing? Maybe it would have been a plan to do that instead?! 🤔😳🤭😆
But then she wouldn’t be able to claim anxiety. She wouldn’t be “motivational” to her audience. She wouldn’t be able to sell sticker quotes at a 500% mark up!

Plus in what other business would people pay and then wait 2 weeks for dispatch for an item that takes 10 mins to print, cut, weed* and package?

*if needed, otherwise those few minutes saved in this task is for the minimalistic labels to be re-listed each Sunday.

Actually, that is something that is starting to annoy me.
Re-stocked suggests you ran out of some component to be able to make said item. The printer prints and cuts the minimalistic stickers that are then packaged and sent. It’s not re-stocked it re-listed!!!!!!! And if you set the available quantity higher you wouldn’t need to re-list each week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I dunno… that grater looks like a pretty big obstacle to me!

But then she wouldn’t be able to claim anxiety. She wouldn’t be “motivational” to her audience. She wouldn’t be able to sell sticker quotes at a 500% mark up!

Plus in what other business would people pay and then wait 2 weeks for dispatch for an item that takes 10 mins to print, cut, weed* and package?

*if needed, otherwise those few minutes saved in this task is for the minimalistic labels to be re-listed each Sunday.

Actually, that is something that is starting to annoy me.
Re-stocked suggests you ran out of some component to be able to make said item. The printer prints and cuts the minimalistic stickers that are then packaged and sent. It’s not re-stocked it re-listed!!!!!!! And if you set the available quantity higher you wouldn’t need to re-list each week.
They all do it using the ‘x item has now been restocked’ to get people to panic buy, obvs works on other business items and doubt it does have the same affect on her labels

Reactions: 6
There is no need at all to restock the labels. They print them in house and make people wait weeks for delivery so they are never out of stock or needing to be restocked. She could quite easily just have them as an unlimited quantity on her website.

Reactions: 4
So she spends ages adding a label lady to each envelope she sends out. She is sending 100s of orders a day so that’s gonna take time why doesn’t she just buy some envelopes that already have her name on or just leave it off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So she spends ages adding a label lady to each envelope she sends out. She is sending 100s of orders a day so that’s gonna take time why doesn’t she just buy some envelopes that already have her name on or just leave it off 🤣🤣
There is so much about her business that doesn't make sense or quite add up. I'm still struggling to understand how on earth it makes enough to pay the amount of staff they have and to pay her and Lee full time wages

There is so much about her business that doesn't make sense or quite add up. I'm still struggling to understand how on earth it makes enough to pay the amount of staff they have and to pay her and Lee full time wages
She’s got really convoluted ways of doing things as well, none of which make much sense. She’s also constantly telling everyone how busy she is but when we get a look at her ‘To Do’ list it’s nowt but swirly handwriting and things she’s going to post on Instagram! 🤦‍♀️😆

I guess I underestimated the power of having a zelebrity sister! I mean, I can’t imagine many companies in this next day delivery era we’re in get away with a whole two fricking weeks from ordering to arrival and also the prices she charges really are extortionate! It only takes a quick look on Etsy or eBay to see you can get the same or at least very similar as what she’s flogging for much, much less. Despite all this though the Label Lady still thrives and with her continued expenditure, making a profit one would imagine, although given the current financial climate, well, I wouldn’t be so sure it’s going to continue. 🤷‍♀️😖

Reactions: 7
She’s got really convoluted ways of doing things as well, none of which make much sense. She’s also constantly telling everyone how busy she is but when we get a look at her ‘To Do’ list it’s nowt but swirly handwriting and things she’s going to post on Instagram! 🤦‍♀️😆

I guess I underestimated the power of having a zelebrity sister! I mean, I can’t imagine many companies in this next day delivery era we’re in get away with a whole two fricking weeks from ordering to arrival and also the prices she charges really are extortionate! It only takes a quick look on Etsy or eBay to see you can get the same or at least very similar as what she’s flogging for much, much less. Despite all this though the Label Lady still thrives and with her continued expenditure, making a profit one would imagine, although given the current financial climate, well, I wouldn’t be so sure it’s going to continue. 🤷‍♀️😖
You are right, Etsy has loads of sellers selkjbg the same labels at less than half the price and with much quicker delivery. Some of her customers must have more money than sense because the amount they spend on her labels is more than buying a cricut machine and making them themselves

Reactions: 5
From her story today I can’t believe the zombie is putting stamps on the envelopes instead of getting a franking machine

From her story today I can’t believe the zombie is putting stamps on the envelopes instead of getting a franking machine
I think she does so many things to make her job harder whereas she could do many things do make it a lot easier but she doesn’t. She could easily make her job a lot less by buying envelopes with the label lady already on them or even don’t add it at all, it’s just an envelope and ends up in the bin and like you said a franking machine. She can’t say it’s to save cost as she got a 2nd HQ standing empty doing nothing that she’s leasing and paying for electric etc.

Or print her own, being a printing business..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today I see we are lucky enough to have the duvet coat once again grace us with its presence. It’s been a while what with that little jaunt to the Maldieves and all but in case you were worrying it might have been sent to the dry cleaners or even put in the wash it’s fair to say, nope, it hasn’t and is still as grotty and stained as ever. 🤢🙀

I have to say I can’t help but find it ironic she’s happy to let standards slip when it comes to her own filthy clothing, especially after her snide comments last week trying to embarrass and show Stacey up about her mucky coat, but well, if you can put someone down to make yourself look good then why not eh Jemma?! 🤔😖

B535A32A-BA64-4B60-AE0F-BA2988DF8DA7.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It is impossible to look like that and not be ill, especially since she hasn't always looked quite that bad

Reactions: 2
She must have some underlined health condition. I remember when Stacey showed her in her nursing uniform during the start of covid she looked so much healthier. Anyone know why she gave it was it solely because of label lady
I thought this too. She must have something wrong with her as she seems to be looking worse and worse. She will just sat it's because she's busy. Probably has a lot to do with her poor diet too.
I find it funny every time she shows off new labels she goes on and on about the quality of them. I think this it to justify the prices she charges. Also she faffs around so much when launching a new label. Just stick it on the website and be done with it. I don't get all the printing off and putting on a jar etc.

I thought this too. She must have something wrong with her as she seems to be looking worse and worse. She will just sat it's because she's busy. Probably has a lot to do with her poor diet too.
I find it funny every time she shows off new labels she goes on and on about the quality of them. I think this it to justify the prices she charges. Also she faffs around so much when launching a new label. Just stick it on the website and be done with it. I don't get all the printing off and putting on a jar etc.
Oh she definitely emphasises the quality of them as to both supposedly differentiate them from those sold by others and justify the fact she’s at least twice, if not more, the price. 😖

I’m still intrigued as to how much she’s going to charge for the cold cups. 🤔 Again she waxes lyrical about their quality and blah de blah but a quick look on Etsy showed pretty much identical with label for under a fiver; she’s charging pretty much that for the label on its own. It’s shocking really, she’s not selling anything that can’t be bought cheaper elsewhere and as for hers being of a higher quality, what a load of tosh, I don’t believe a word of it! 🤨

She’s a shrewd character all right but I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could spit, and I’m not in the habit of spitting! 🤭😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.