Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She at the supermarket in her pjs- disgusting woman
Don’t get me wrong I’m not downplaying anxiety as it’s horrible and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, however I know when I’m anxious I just want to blend into the crowd and go unnoticed, not make a scene by walking around a supermarket in my pyjamas. 🤷‍♀️😖

Sometimes you can do things to help yourself, getting dressed to go out in public might be one of them? Just seems odd to me tis all. 😳🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong I’m not downplaying anxiety as it’s horrible and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, however I know when I’m anxious I just want to blend into the crowd and go unnoticed, not make a scene by walking around a supermarket in my pyjamas. 🤷‍♀️😖

Sometimes you can do things to help yourself, getting dressed to go out in public might be one of them? Just seems odd to me tis all. 😳🤦‍♀️
Wearing pyjamas walking round drinking a bottle of water and eating a banana both of which she has probably just lifted off the shelf and not paid for yet

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have an awful feeling she's going to play the mental health card and start pretending she suffers with anxiety to reach a new market of followers and then release labels connected to mental health in some way. I really wouldn't put it past her to make this up and then target vulnerable people with her bloody labels.

Reactions: 15
I have an awful feeling she's going to play the mental health card and start pretending she suffers with anxiety to reach a new market of followers and then release labels connected to mental health in some way. I really wouldn't put it past her to make this up and then target vulnerable people with her bloody labels.
Yes, I think you might be right. She already does the empowerment labels so it’s not too big a step to imagine more of the same. 😖

It’s not for me or any of us to say she doesn’t suffer from anxiety or MH issues but as someone who has and has spent a lot of time learning to manage them over the years I think it’s amazing how all of a sudden now, after relentless bragging, boasting and bigging herself up as a ‘celebrity’ and consummate professional businesswoman with no mention whatsoever of anything of the sort, she’s crippled with anxiety. I’m sorry but it doesn’t ring true and I actually find it very offensive. 🤬

You can’t help but have the feeling that she’ll jump on any bandwagon to succeed and sell her various junk and this just feels like another ploy sadly. I hope we’re wrong but this has come from nowhere and doesn’t match with the narrative she’s spent so long building up previously. I smell a rat… 🐀😳

Reactions: 10
If you were having an anxiety attack you wouldn't be thinking about filming yourself.

Reactions: 12

This was my thought exactly. I know anxiety is horrible. I myself suffer with it particularly bad. I do everything possible to blend in as much as possible. I would never wear PJs out. Saying that it's a regular occurrence for Jemma and Stacey to go shopping or to a restaurant in their Pajamas.

Reactions: 6
This was my thought exactly. I know anxiety is horrible. I myself suffer with it particularly bad. I do everything possible to blend in as much as possible. I would never wear PJs out. Saying that it's a regular occurrence for Jemma and Stacey to go shopping or to a restaurant in their Pajamas.
It just struck me as the last thing you would do if you were genuinely suffering badly with anxiety and then really good points other people on here have made just reinforced this for me.

I mean if you’re crippled with anxiety would you really go to a supermarket in the first place let alone not bother get dressed to go there? Then when you did get there walk about drinking a bottle of water and eating a banana you haven’t paid for yet, all the while filming your ‘ordeal’ to post on Instagram?! I’m sorry but that seems utter bollocks to me.

Yes I know people experience anxiety differently but I don’t think I’ve ever known of someone with anxiety going out of their way to be the centre of attention and behaving in that way she would be. I barely leave the house when I’m really struggling let alone go somewhere I know loads of people will be and then behave in a manner that will make them look at me; I know I’d look at some random woman in her PJs shuffling round filming herself and eating and drinking stuff she’d taken off the shelves! 🤷‍♀️😳

Reactions: 8
Shops set my anxiety off for some reason, even when I'm feeling absolutely fine I can suddenly start feeling panicky and on edge, so the last place in would go if I was having a bad day with my anxiety is the supermarket.

Reactions: 7
Strange individual isn’t she.
Now I have the slightest of anxiety flutters now and again and it’s a terrible feeling. But I would never say I ‘suffer’ from it as I cannot imagine the crippling kind people get and really go through hell with.
I’m calling bullshit on full-on anxiety with her. She probably feels tit cos she doesn’t eat actual food only processed tit, probably gives her the shakes now and again.
So as other posters have said…wait for some mirror stickers coming soon. Stuff like:
It’s okay not to be okay
Be kind to your mind
Go out into the world in your PJ’s
🙄

Reactions: 4
she is continuing to try and get sympathy by saying she needs a day to reset. She has days where she barely posts as she is busy with work so why does she need to announce why is is quiet? Yet I bet she is at Stacey’s tonight for Leightons birthday and it seems they are quite a few people there. If I was having an major anxiety I wouldn’t want to go to a kids party surrounded by people.

Reactions: 5
It’s all for the engagement. Small businesses are struggling because of people cutting back on non essential spending. I don’t think label lady is struggling but maybe she has saw a very slight dip in her usual sales and is now playing the sympathy card to up engagement and get more sales as she put in her grid post about her business supporting her whole family and all the big sticker sister decisions she needs to make! She is diabolical

Reactions: 5
I think she’s learnt a lot of tricks around SM and Instagram in particular from Stacey and I’m guessing this silence is one of them. After her big attention seeking anxiety revelation I’m sure that she’s getting a few messages of concern from people who follow her which will be stroking her ego nicely. We all know how much she loves people to tell her how great she is and if other people don’t, she’ll be sure to tell us herself! 😉

I think we said before that whilst talk of the cost of living crisis has been looming for a while, it was only last month the energy price hike actually kicked in and in turn this probably had a knock on effect on her sales. Having just ploughed a tit load of money into spice racks and cold cups at the same time you’re seeing a drop in sales is enough to make anyone anxious I’m sure, so that I believe. To make out she’s some poor wretched soul however, aimlessly wandering lost round a supermarket in utter turmoil, nah, duck off Jemma with your histrionics. I don’t believe a word of it tbh and actually think she’s stooping pretty low. 😖🤨

What will be most galling to her will be that could you imagine if Stacey or Hinch pulled a stunt like walking around Tesco in their jimjams, eating and drinking items off the shelf, filming themselves and generally trying to get attention? Well the Mail or OK would be all over it and then there’d be endless interviews about ‘living with angst’ and all the suchlike. So what does minor zeleb wannabe Label Lady get for her efforts; nowt! People were more likely to phone the police at her antics than the gossip hotline of one of the rags! D’oh! 🤦‍♀️😖😆

Reactions: 6
She says they are so busy yet her and lee are hardly ever at the HQ. It must be nice to swan in and out when she pleases.

Reactions: 4
I have to agree with @MyrtleRV interest rates are rising, mortgages going up, food prices rising every day working families will have more to spend there money on than labels. Personally i would buy a lottery ticket sooner than buying a useless label

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a small business selling on the side of my real job. At the moment I don’t have the heart to keep pushing items. I’m a shite business woman - but I’m real! Her family is so invested in stickers that they are fucked if suddenly people stop wanting to stick a hello sticker on their door. Time for Lee to get a job, a real one!

Reactions: 11
LOOK THIS IS A NSFW WARNING

So I missed the anxiety ‘reveal’ and I get what people are saying about her walking around in a supermarket in her PJs with a bottle of water and wasting a banana ( I didn’t see any of these IG stories as been on a stag do) but I have to agree with you all about it being a total ploy for the many different reasons you’ve already listed but for me personally I know their are different types of anxiety and different triggers

BUT IF YOU DID SUFFER FROM ANXIETY YOU WOULDNT CERTAINLY NEVER EVER WOULD POST A PHOTO OF YOU IN BED WITH A SMILE SAYING YOUVE GOT YOUR PARTNERS SEED IN YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.