Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding a sound of birds chorus to your story… why?!
Were the natural sounds not Insta-worthy enough? Or had the birds flown away for fear of being labelled if they came too close?

Why is there a need to fake everything online?
I noticed this and she has added rain sounds to today’s video of rain!

Reactions: 3
Oh no now she is trying to craft some dresses. Is she really trying to be Stacey? She will probably end up ruining those dresses.

• Haha
Oh no now she is trying to craft some dresses. Is she really trying to be Stacey? She will probably end up ruining those dresses.
I have visions of her spelling out ‘The Label Lady’ in crystals on those dresses to get herself some free advertising! 🤭😆

Still, it’s good that pesky anxiety seems to have disappeared… 🤔😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess the girls should just be grateful they're not getting a vinyl label saying 'ice skater, ice rink' minimalistic-style, stuck on the back, in case the judges don't know what they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Both out getting their nails done look at the state of sisters coat and dear little sister had to let everyone on Instagram see it. For once SS lost for words. She really does like to embarrass people not a very nice trait LL

Both out getting their nails done look at the state of sisters coat and dear little sister had to let everyone on Instagram see it. For once SS lost for words. She really does like to embarrass people not a very nice trait LL
I don’t think she can help herself, she does the same to Lee. It’s like she thinks if she points out other people’s failings then it makes her look better her when it doesn’t at all, it just makes her look snide and nasty. 🤨

I’ve said it before but I honestly don’t think she’s a very nice person, she puts on an act a lot of the time but every so often she forgets herself and lets the mask slip and then you get to see her true colours which ain’t pretty. 🫤

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she can help herself, she does the same to Lee. It’s like she thinks if she points out other people’s failings then it makes her look better her when it doesn’t at all, it just makes her look snide and nasty. 🤨

I’ve said it before but I honestly don’t think she’s a very nice person, she puts on an act a lot of the time but every so often she forgets herself and lets the mask slip and then you get to see her true colours which ain’t pretty. 🫤
reminds me of this

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I cringed for her when she was “joking” about Stacey being put on a massage chair and she was on a desk. I think she loves Stacey very much but perhaps is quite bitter about her fame!

Reactions: 6
I cringed for her when she was “joking” about Stacey being put on a massage chair and she was on a desk. I think she loves Stacey very much but perhaps is quite bitter about her fame!
Oh I think you’re right; she’s so envious of Stacey and her fame and when she’s pointing out the dirty coat she’s actually having a little stamp of her foot and saying ‘how come a scruff like her is more famous than me?!’ 🤨😖😆

What I love best is how she has to put ‘this is a joke BTW’, after the massage chair gripe. Ha, as if! Who are you trying to convince eh Jemma, us or yourself?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just stumbled across Stacey’s x factor audition. She peaked at an early age!
7C42240C-F128-4ECC-ABBC-533315E4F26B.jpeg

• Wow
Her collarbones in the video with her towel wrapped round her head is so so unhealthy

I’m not saying I’m a fashionista by any stretch of the imagination but goodness, that’s a dress and a half! 😳🤭😆

Reactions: 2
She’s just put up a post saying numbers and words are not her thing. She says she doesn’t know how she got through school. I think your in the wrong business then love if you can’t spell.

Reactions: 8
She’s just put up a post saying numbers and words are not her thing. She says she doesn’t know how she got through school. I think your in the wrong business then love if you can’t spell.
Or if you’re determined to put up pithy, twee motivational messages like you’re some kind of business guru but you know you can’t spell then perhaps get someone who can to check over your endeavours before you make a twit of yourself?! 🤷‍♀️

Don’t get me wrong there’s tit loads I’m not good at but I don’t insist on doing things that highlight them and then proceed to post them all over social media. If God forbid I absolutely had to then I’d make sure that I had someone who could help or check me before I did. Sorry but it’s not rocket science is it? 🤦‍♀️

Mind if numbers and words aren’t her thing but she opens a label business anyway, what exactly is her thing? Maybe it would have been a plan to do that instead?! 🤔😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.