Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness, those pictures of the bridesmaids, oh and Maid of Honour, how could we ever forget Jemma, Queen of meddling and interfering, sorry Maid of Honour… 😖

Fair to say this photo doesn’t do Jemma any favours and isn’t particularly flattering! 😳 Still, something to keep the kids off the fire I suppose… 🤭😆

90DB15DC-2159-4E32-A4D1-4D1849CC824A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Goodness, those pictures of the bridesmaids, oh and Maid of Honour, how could we ever forget Jemma, Queen of meddling and interfering, sorry Maid of Honour… 😖

Fair to say this photo doesn’t do Jemma any favours and isn’t particularly flattering! 😳 Still, something to keep the kids off the fire I suppose… 🤭😆

View attachment 1480800
Eyes sunken deeper than the 6ft under she climbed out of

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those dresses are bloody awful. They look so cheap
They’re not particularly flattering either are they? The colour would make even the healthiest of people look ill and washed out and you’re right, the material just looks cheap and they don’t look particularly well made. They’re doing no one any favours! 😳🤭😆

Oh and for a thread title:

Being Maid of Honour is important but still you’ll find,
It doesn’t make cold cups arrive on time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They’re not particularly flattering either are they? The colour would make even the healthiest of people look ill and washed out and you’re right, the material just looks cheap and they don’t look particularly well made. They’re doing no one any favours! 😳🤭😆

Oh and for a thread title:

Being Maid of Honour is important but still you’ll find,
It doesn’t make cold cups arrive on time!
Speaking of cold cups aren't they due in this week. Hopefully she will be too busy to be on instagram. Saying that she will need to come and whitter on for 10 mins and make no sense whats so ever so she can update people on what's happening. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Speaking of cold cups aren't they due in this week. Hopefully she will be too busy to be on instagram. Saying that she will need to come and whitter on for 10 mins and make no sense whats so ever so she can update people on what's happening. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I thought they were on track for all orders to be dispatched today?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought they were on track for all orders to be dispatched today?
She did say that but then she said that they were coming in this week and they got family to help so I don't have a clue to be honest. She probably doesn't even know herself.

I think they arrived and were at the port last week and had to go through Customs so were to arrive at the Haitch Queues this week sometime. 🤷‍♀️

Saying that though that was what I managed to glean from one of her twenty minute long Insta babbles when she starts on one topic, goes around the houses and digresses into about 50 other topics never finishing one before going on to the other before, just when you’ve lost the will to live and are deciding just how much damage a stapler could do and whether it would be worth it to make her stop, she goes back to the first topic that she actually meant to give people information about in the first place and so actually what I think is the status of the cold cup arrival might not be the case at all! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

I suppose when all the cold cups have been and gone and she’s finished giving us daily updates of how important she is we’ll just go back to stickers and bloody machines printing stickers, I don’t know what’s worse! 😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And they’re here who would be bothered ordering from China or where ever. I would say they are too late for the summer I wouldn’t be arsed I would be trying to cancel my order if I was daft enough to place an order

Reactions: 3
So the containers arrived but they still have to unload, sort it all out, then print off labels to go with the cold cups before dispatching them. Personally if it's only arrived this week I would have said next week they would start dispatching to give her some time. If they manage to start this week then that's a bonus and they go out early. Jemma next time you want cold cups you need to order in advance. If you order some now they might be for Summer 2024. A year and a half isn't much time to wait :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So the containers arrived but they still have to unload, sort it all out, then print off labels to go with the cold cups before dispatching them. Personally if it's only arrived this week I would have said next week they would start dispatching to give her some time. If they manage to start this week then that's a bonus and they go out early. Jemma next time you want cold cups you need to order in advance. If you order some now they might be for Summer 2024. A year and a half isn't much time to wait :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m hoping half her jars have smashed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that was what they were doing last week? Printing off all the orders ready for pairing and despatch?

I’m hoping half her jars have smashed
Only half?! Mind I’d pay good money to be a fly on the wall when she opened a box only to have a bundle of lids and a load of glass gravel fall out! 😆

I should imagine heads would roll and there’s no way she’d let a little thing like not being able to speak Chinese stand in her way! 🤭 First of all though, well, we all know who’d get it in the neck straight off, just imagine the scream she’d emit as the disintegrated jars scattered around her feet:

‘LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!’ 😳😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.