Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its ok guys she's going to give us a tutorial on how to put an overpriced sticker on an overpriced sippy cup tomorrow - strap yourselves in this will be exciting stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Its ok guys she's going to give us a tutorial on how to put an overpriced sticker on an overpriced sippy cup tomorrow - strap yourselves in this will be exciting stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂 I did think when she said she’s filmed the process to show everyone what happens, it’s moving boxes from a lorry to a room isn’t it? Then putting the sticker with the right colour cup, wrapping it up and sticking an address on it? I must be missing something though so look forward to the video

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 I did think when she said she’s filmed the process to show everyone what happens, it’s moving boxes from a lorry to a room isn’t it? Then putting the sticker with the right colour cup, wrapping it up and sticking an address on it? I must be missing something though so look forward to the video
We will all be hitting refresh on insta until that reel is up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why people don’t just buy the cup buy them sticker and do it themselves for about £20 cheaper I mean nice of her to then show people how to apply them so they can go elsewhere and buy it all separately lol

Reactions: 1
It’s the way she says ‘so many of you have been asking’ which straight off we all know is Insta crap which translates as ‘no one has been asking!’ 😳

The only people that will have been asking will be the imaginary Label Lady fans that live in her head and they’ll be the ones who also ask her to share videos of the printers, er printing! She doesn’t half talk some shite! 🤭😆

Bless her, poor deluded fool thinks because she’s so excited about her tat arriving then of course the rest of the world must be. Personally I’m not seeing the attraction of watching her and her motley crew moving boxes from a lorry into the Haitch Queue, oh and it’s got to be done in 3 hours apparently; it’s like some kinda timed challenge on a really, really tit version of the Krypton Factor (showing my age there kids!)! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
It’s the way she says ‘so many of you have been asking’ which straight off we all know is Insta crap which translates as ‘no one has been asking!’ 😳

The only people that will have been asking will be the imaginary Label Lady fans that live in her head and they’ll be the ones who also ask her to share videos of the printers, er printing! She doesn’t half talk some shite! 🤭😆

Bless her, poor deluded fool thinks because she’s so excited about her tat arriving then of course the rest of the world must be. Personally I’m not seeing the attraction of watching her and her motley crew moving boxes from a lorry into the Haitch Queue, oh and it’s got to be done in 3 hours apparently; it’s like some kinda timed challenge on a really, really tit version of the Krypton Factor (showing my age there kids!)! 🤦‍♀️😆
I was thinking challenge Anika 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was thinking challenge Anika 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t you be giving her ideas now, you know how she likes to steal the work of other folk and pass it off as her own! 😳🙀

Just you wait, tomorrow there’ll be her out the front of the HQ in a jumpsuit with a clipboard and duck me if she’s not only gone and got hold of a helicopter from somewhere! 🤭😆

• Haha
Don’t you be giving her ideas now, you know how she likes to steal the work of other folk and pass it off as her own! 😳🙀

Just you wait, tomorrow there’ll be her out the front of the HQ in a jumpsuit with a clipboard and duck me if she’s not only gone and got hold of a helicopter from somewhere! 🤭😆
Dodgy Dave running behind her with his video camera 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220808-212115_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
For the prices she’s charging I thought if you bought one it would come with label already stuck on ffs ….DIY cold cup

For the prices she’s charging I thought if you bought one it would come with label already stuck on ffs ….DIY cold cup
No you got to put it on yourself as that’s the fun part apparently 🤣🤣
Her stories make no sense. I am guessing they didn’t upload all of them and some aren’t in order so it’s quite confusing.

• Wow
No you got to put it on yourself as that’s the fun part apparently 🤣🤣
Her stories make no sense. I am guessing they didn’t upload all of them and some aren’t in order so it’s quite confusing.
She’s bizarre

Why did she need to print off coloured labels when it clearly says on the box what colour they are and she put them on the shelves out the box anyway 🤦‍♀️
What a waste of time!
If your worried about grabbing the wrong colour, why not just underline or highlight the big printed colour name on the box?

Personally I’m not seeing the attraction of watching her and her motley crew moving boxes from a lorry into the Haitch Queue, oh and it’s got to be done in 3 hours apparently; it’s like some kinda timed challenge on a really, really tit version of the Krypton Factor (showing my age there kids!)! 🤦‍♀️😆
If the lorry was unloaded in the same way she handles her explanations on her stories then she defo went over 3 hours and got fined!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she need to print off coloured labels when it clearly says on the box what colour they are and she put them on the shelves out the box anyway 🤦‍♀️
Because no matter how simple something is Jemma feels the need to make it 50 times more complicated, to add at least ten processes which really don’t do anything useful at all, well apart from make her feel important and as if she’s doing something no one else does I would imagine! 🤦‍♀️

Tbh, I think she tries to justify the bleeping extortionate prices she charges with all these extra, unnecessary stages and also means when she tries to explain anything on Insta it seems ever so complicated and I think it she thinks this makes her look clever…🤔

Not that it works of course! It’s more like most of the time no one understands what the chuff she’s saying and she goes on so long that people get bored and do something, anything else. Let’s face it, watching grass grow or paint dry would be preferable watching her babble inanely!😳

Oh and don’t even get me started on how patronising she is… showing how us to take a cold cup out of the box and clag a sticker on it… really?! What’s she planning next; teaching grandmothers to suck eggs?! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

I’m so glad Jem has explained again how to apply the stickers to the cups!

I didn’t understand when she posted before when she did the 3 videos saved in the application highlights OR the picture of the application instructions included in each parcel OR when she posted the 4 videos in the FAQ highlight… and that’s just looking for 1 minute on her insta 🙄
I can only assume her target audiences lacks common sense!

I thought you lot were taking the piss. People could just buy their own bleeping cold cup and get it months ago and add the sticker 🙄

Are they really having to apply it themselves?
I guess it’s so when the sticker falls off in a week she can play ignorant and claim it’s the customers fault as must of applied it wrong

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.