Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that bleeping click and it’s all done bullshit, something else she copied from her sister.
her packing is a bit tit, no bubble wrap just in crappy grey bags. My postman once said parcels with fragile on them are more likely to get thrown about on purpose. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate that bleeping click and it’s all done bullshit, something else she copied from her sister.
her packing is a bit tit, no bubble wrap just in crappy grey bags. My postman once said parcels with fragile on them are more likely to get thrown about on purpose. 😂
I can imagine her parcels get thrown about on purpose anyway ‘cause I imagine she’s dead sarky and arsey if a collection is late or missed or whathaveyou. 🤨

We’ve seen her with her snide little bitchy comments so after the postman who has had a crappy day and is running a bit late turns up to her sneering ‘so you’re finally here are you, pah, it’s not like you’ve got a hard job like me running you own business, it’s disgusting all the money I pay to get tit service blah, blah, blah…’ I have visions of her bag of deliveries accidentally not being secured properly in the van so every time a corner is turned it smacks from one side of the van to the other and when they arrive at the office as the door is opened come shooting out and go crashing to the floor! Ooooops! 😬

What a shame, eh?!😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine her parcels get thrown about on purpose anyway ‘cause I imagine she’s dead sarky and arsey if a collection is late or missed or whathaveyou. 🤨

We’ve seen her with her snide little bitchy comments so after the postman who has had a crappy day and is running a bit late turns up to her sneering ‘so you’re finally here are you, pah, it’s not like you’ve got a hard job like me running you own business, it’s disgusting all the money I pay to get tit service blah, blah, blah…’ I have visions of her bag of deliveries accidentally not being secured properly in the van so every time a corner is turned it smacks from one side of the van to the other and when they arrive at the office as the door is opened come shooting out and go crashing to the floor! Ooooops! 😬

What a shame, eh?!😉🤭😆
I never wanted to work for Royal Mail until now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is with the ASMR unpacking thing today . She’s copying all the other annoying bast@@xs on Instagram. She will do anything to flog that tat and I’m afraid a bit of asmr wont do it

Instagram not letting her upload stories 🤣 let’s hope they delete her account instead of fixing it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Instagram not letting her upload stories 🤣 let’s hope they delete her account instead of fixing it 🤣🤣
Even Instagram’s sick of hearing about this bloody delivery! 😖

I mean in the last couple days alone we’ve had video gems like ‘unpack a box with me’ and ‘assembly and stickering of a cold cup’ with a bonus extra of ‘how to insert a straw’! 😳

Wouldn’t surprise me if Instagram went ‘duck this, I can’t take one more video from that smug cow showing off her tat. I’ll go elsewhere to be patronised thanks!’

Meanwhile at Label Lady Haitch Queue up pops error message:

*Sorry, you are unable to post content at the present time*

🤭😆

• Haha
Her videos are so painful to watch. Do that many people really order that many stickers?!

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

cold cups have finally arrived, but oh no her instagrams died!

She is so unprofessional it is embarrassing. If I was lee I’d get the first train out of aitchhh queue

Reactions: 4
Her videos are so painful to watch. Do that many people really order that many stickers?!
I don’t get how the both earn a good wage from it and employee people. I’ve decided his parents must be loaded because to live how they do their money just be coming from elsewhere. The holidays, days out, hobbies for the kids, bills…paid by making stickers - get me a cricut or whatever they are called.

Why does she think the big selling point of her jars is what box they come in? Also if Lee is working doing packing for postal orders get a box of jars out yourself you lazy mare!

I don’t get how the both earn a good wage from it and employee people. I’ve decided his parents must be loaded because to live how they do their money just be coming from elsewhere. The holidays, days out, hobbies for the kids, bills…paid by making stickers - get me a cricut or whatever they are called.
I do wonder if she actually has anyone working for her other than Lee and her mother. She’s clearly getting the orders judging by the piles of post. And why is she wearing a fleece! I’m in the north and at 7am it was warm and I’m guessing where she is is even warmer!

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if she actually has anyone working for her other than Lee and her mother. She’s clearly getting the orders judging by the piles of post. And why is she wearing a fleece! I’m in the north and at 7am it was warm and I’m guessing where she is is even warmer!
She said in the past she had 2 or 3 HQ girls but I know recently one left to go traveling. I mean they need all the help as Jemma says shes busy yet when Lee is working she is asking him to open things for her. Also I have a feeling she is not there as much as she claims. Then they is the whole thing of making jobs 10 times harder. Like printing off a circle colour sticker. Sticking it on a box. Unboxing that box and throwing it away with the circle sticker. :confused:

The trolley of goods going out is because she did preorders on her jars and cold cups and Stacey promoted them and everyone bought some. Why people will pay her ridiculous prices is beyond me.

She said in the past she had 2 or 3 HQ girls but I know recently one left to go traveling. I mean they need all the help as Jemma says shes busy yet when Lee is working she is asking him to open things for her. Also I have a feeling she is not there as much as she claims. Then they is the whole thing of making jobs 10 times harder. Like printing off a circle colour sticker. Sticking it on a box. Unboxing that box and throwing it away with the circle sticker. :confused:

The trolley of goods going out is because she did preorders on her jars and cold cups and Stacey promoted them and everyone bought some. Why people will pay her ridiculous prices is beyond me.
All because of Stacey it’s unbelievable! I know somebody who does similar work and within the groups she’s involved with Jemma is not liked at all. Not surprising really she pinches other peoples ideas, charges a fortune, has a long wait time, oh and she can’t spell!

The blue sticker on the box thing is so patronising to her staff. She Obviously doesn't think they are capable of reading the box which says the colour on it. Also from a business point of view surely it's cheaper / less waste and time to just write on the box with a Sharpie or big marker pen, if she thinks they are that stupid they can't read it themselves. She's a jobsworth.

Reactions: 1
Great holidays for the kids she has no embarrassment using them like bloody elves

I really thought with the nice weather and Stacey and joe being home that her kids would be in Stacey’s pool most of the holidays. Then when I heard Dave this morning I thought he’s come to take the kids out. But no those poor kids are stuck in the HQ and now they are helping probably as they are so bored. It’s not fair on them and they must be some kind of health and safety law she’s breaking.

My guess is she's sick a micro manager that staff get sick of her and leave for jobs in offices they can use air con in and have bank Holidays off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.